Veeky Forums I feel like crying. lost my years savings on KIDS and TIDE cuz I bought into hype...

Veeky Forums I feel like crying. lost my years savings on KIDS and TIDE cuz I bought into hype. Yobit is the fucking cancer of cryptocurrency.

fuck you all for promoting this.

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/BS/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice one

>not understanding trolls and shills

You're on Veeky Forums you stupid motherfucker. You deserved it.

lost out on kids too.

could've made a profit, but decided to get greedy and in the end lost money. Take this as a lesson, cant always believe the shills on Veeky Forums. Do your research!

How many times have I said this? Everyone knows they're pump and dumps. It's kids/poor people who make these threads.

I'm sorry your desperation clouded your judgement. Gamblers don't give a shit about who they steal from.

Don't worry. Really. My mum lost 25.000 EUR on some polish ponzi scheme...

Fuck I'm trying to make my own money now. Don't believe fuckers, invest in people you trust!! Always! And don't get greedy. Also, don't sell below what you bought for. NEVER! Then you'll win. May hold for a month, but eventually you'll get it back!

Best advice I can give you is to get in the biz discord chats and keep and eye out, or even better, as soon as you see shilling, do your own research.

what are biz discord chats?

>don't sell below what you bought for. NEVER!
>what is opportunity cost
Don't sell unless you get a non scam coin that is likely to pump due to news or volitidity converging. If you're smart, you're spoiled for choice and can easily take a 10%+ loss on your portfolio for a likely (not guaranteed) chance at 20%+.

High reward, high risk faggot.
If it had mooned you'd be on a yacht.

>He fell for the shills

I hope you learned your lesson.

No you idiot, your lesson should be to take profits when you can and don't hold shit

You can still get in MARV idiot!! some 3 sat left on Yobit! we making it to 10 sat tonight

/biz is about 70% shills 20% retards who fall for the shills and 10% genuine posters

Me and 2 of my pals literally stalked Veeky Forums for hours to post the holes in the story of these shills. How could anybody fall for it after this?

Well, you can either continue sobbing, OR, become a new shill and promote the crap of of these KIDS

I'm in fact surprised by how long KIDS lasted. I remember the very first thread, it was days ago

Chats where people join to scheme and plan shilling attacks to make money on pumps and dumps at the cost of ignorants falling for it.

Never joined any chat

I decide whether to put into a coin when I see a thread

TIDE is on it's way back up, hope you didn't sell. If you did, get in at 2 and it'll probably go up soon

You're on Veeky Forums you stupid motherfucker. He's making this all up.

yobit.net/en/trade/BS/BTC

Get in on this one then and stop losing money, paper thin walls @ 2 sat

decided to try a yobit coin finally after seeing them shilled. i picked kids. bought in at 9 to start eating away at 10. noticed small amounts of 9 orders being fed slowly to the goy. knew i was fucked.

lesson learned. glad it was only $40. if you're gonna get in on these scams get in at 1 satoshi or not at all.

I KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL.

Have the same problem. LOST so much, because of STAR. So stressful, i have not enough money to lose, and i drop into it half of my btc. AND THEN WHAT'S UP? I LOST IT! YES I LOST IT! HOW PAINFUL SUCH BLOODYGORE. Now i completely devastated. I don't now what to do, i tried to beg for money here but nobody help, NO FUCKIN BODY, it's amazing. Pretty cool!

Yes, never trade on yobit if you not have enough money to lose.

lmao pathetic. What, did you expect people to give you free money?

Drink bleach faggot

I'm totally retard, try to make order to 30 sat but my pc is very old and browser downloading pages so slow, i need 1 or 2 seconds more to be successful. 1 or 2 sec. Do you know how it feel?

Why only whales could be rich and robbing money from poor people, who become more poorer day from day? And guys who rich become more richer?

I want to thank all of you impulsive low iq shits for making us all this money lol

Are you idiots done shitting around with 1 sat coins yet? You fucking retards..

I feel your pain bro I lost money on KIDS too. I actually made money on TIDE because I got in at 2 sat. If there's anything I've learned its to get in at 1-2 sat or not at all because its too risky.

No problem, if you need more i can give it to you soon.

I contributed memes and shitposts but didn't buy a single KIDS

Same with BAT

lol what's the point?

Though, sometimes I do praise coins I haven't bought too...

This too. Love beanposting, but wouldn't actually touch them with a 10 foot pole. Even in hindsight they're a shit buy.

not to ignorants but to normies

I probably have your saving, post your wallet and i give you 10% of my 1200% profits.