Strict biblical literalist

>strict biblical literalist
>only reads the Bible in English
Why are some people unironically this retarded?

>being any sort of protestant

>being any sort of Christian

Protestanism is one hell of a drug.

>being

>ing

Haha too bad 99% of original biblical sources are in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Koine Greek, and not in Latin!

Which Catholic seminarians study anyway

>

One watches people like Bruce Gore or Jame R White, the other is American.

If you are going to be a jewslave be the one that is the least jewish.

And the more syncretic of all christian religions is catholicism.

But you should always strive to be pagan. White religions for white people, your brain literally can't think and see and feel the same way asian semitic peoples think, see and feel - that is not even me a faggot on a chinese spoon collecting forum speaking, that is pure skinnerian behaviorism, language is what makes you discriminate stimulli, if you speak a germanica language you will discriminate stimulli the germanic way, not the hebrew, the arab or the aramaic way. So you can't even discriminate emotions the same way these people do. You just can't feel what they felt. If you can't feel emotions like they did how are you gonna think what they did?

Just go on full pagan/animist and just feel the emotion of holliness the way your body tells you to feel

goddang

Are you retarded?

this gadaisukidesune

If you hate Christianity that much then just become an atheist, you don't have to go full retard and start worshipping trees and squirrels like a faggot.

Sure is great to be Orthodoxy.

>read the scriptures in hebrew
But nothing relevant to christianity was originally written in hebrew anyway.

You're caricaturing us

As a biblical literalist, i also read archeologists like Albright, Right, Vriezen, and Pritchard to defend my belief,

Biblical literalists are well-versed in Archeology and Ancient Near East History contrary to non literalists who believe that the Bible is false because the prophets of Atheism said it is so.

I don't get it

you're weird, dude.

>Languages cannot be translated into other languages, the thread.

>non literalists who believe that the Bible is false because the prophets of Atheism said it is so

Amen.

Won't be a thousand years from now as you weep and wail that your church did not save you from hellfire.

I don't know either of these men.

Let's suppose for the moment that the one on the right is truly a born again Christian, and the one on the left is not.

Anyone who would follow the one on the left is a fool.

Lucifer beats Jesus in a beauty contest.

>You're caricaturing us
>starts to caricaturing others

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.