XVG Verge

Why didn't I jump off this sinking ship when it was time? Why don't we listen to that little voice of reason inside our heads? "KEEP HODLING" yeah... at this rate all my profits from this are gone

hodl me Veeky Forums

you only lose money if you sell faget

I bought in at 50sats, gonna hold for a little longer :)

hahaha, you will be poor soon

Well yeah I have no choice but to hold now, however it looks pretty grim to be honest

Stop whining and dont sell at a loss. it will go above 200 for sure eventually.

It's going to bounce back, don't have weak hands.

> can't hold an alt that hasn't mooned in 4 days

I'm not even surprised considering it's this board

>he didnt jumo ship to esp2 while is was still under 10 sats
lmaoing @ u

Will it ever moon again? What about the announcement of yesterday?

70 here

Its literally only a win for me at this point

But that win is shrinking and shrinking isnt it?

lmao same. lmao'ing at you tards who bought at over 200

Guys, Verge is a long term hold. It'll moon in the week coming. It more than tripled in value.

Now that it has found a floor it has something to jump off.

Strong hands, don't sell, you'll regret it.

Listen to this man Veeky Forums
also
>long term
>moon in week
lol I love cryptos

Nah mate, it's had it's day. ZCoin is THE privacy coin for now. Check the whitepaper and roadmap.

It's about to implement the MTP protocol which will punish bots and stop them flooding, while rewarding legit CPUs. The cryptography is solid and based on a paper by Johns Hopkins.

I was up to .28 btc with BAT and verge. Got out of BAT in time and with the btc drop my total holdings was 2.4 at 200 sats.

I'm all in on verge and I feel like I need to take a week off, but I don't want to lose all my gains if somehow this is all a scam, I mean it is dodgecoin dark afterall. I wish I could get a text if my money drops below a certain point

you can set an alarm at blockfolio if prices drop for a certain coin

Sorry mate, they're even struggling to keep their website up. This one ain't going anywhere.

fake

lmfao, fuck off with that zcoin shit

Look at the history retard. It was down last night. They're obv struggling with bandwith.

kill yourself faggot

I have nearly all my money in XVG. Should I kill myself?

I'd be more worried about yourself mate, specially with those VERGin bags you're now stuck with forever.

You idiots ignore coins with actual roadmaps, based on actual research and tech by the big universities and research institutions (John's Hopkins, hello?) to focus on this meme shit, then whine when it crashes.

Don't blame me when you slit your wrists due to having your life savings in verge and bitbeans.

you will next week if you sell now

Me too. I still trust this coin, I'm HODLING iron hands

This level of FUD is like steroids for my hands

No choice but to hold, doesn't feel good though

vocabulary of a Zcoin shill :
>John Hopkins
>Uhhh.... John Hopkins
>Don't forget John Hopkins.
>How can VERGins even compete with John Hopkins?
>A-actual roadmap
>VERGins

Kys autismo.

I want to believe

Triple bottom boys

I see huge buy orders. It looks good

Coinpayment.net will be adding verge.

looking real good

If the user wasn't lying about AlphaBay adding Verge and if Poloniex lists it in the future..

PREACH IT. PREACH IT. These zcoiners say to read the white paper when they probably just skimmed through all of it, and only understood half of what is stated.

They're buying the dip. It can only goes up now

I could not find any information worth a shit on their website, meanwhile Verge has it front and center
ZCOINERS
BTFO
T
F
O

being integrated into Tail OS too, apparently.
any way I'm buying more not because I believe but because the FUD is going full retard.

Just need to break that 50 btc wall to get it back over 200

They're pulling their walls constantly when it goes up, some of them are just fake

>buy XXXcoin
>hodl
>100% gainz
>sell
>repeat

Got in at 17

Can hodl forever

Got in at 160, late to the party but still feel good about this coin. Def hodling and if you don't you're a weak handed faggot who should've been aborted

We really just need to get that whale the hell out of there. In many ways the coin is too stable, letting him just run the show. Granted, it's probably so stable because he is running the show so well.

The best way to make cash is to buy and sell constantly, especially with volatile coins.

If you just buy at all time high, you know it's mooning. YOU LITERALLY CAN"T LOSE!!!!!

B U Y T H E D I P

I'm sure most people are still on profit from XVG, its just that seeing your profits fade away slowly while other coins are launching rockets as we speak... gloomy

The military have a doctrine, "Fail Fast".

Learn from mistakes, move to something more profitable. Make back the loss twice over.