SOME FAGGOT PRETEND WHALE CAME HERE AND SHILL THIS PIECE OF FUCKING DOGSHIT!!

If I ever find you, I will literally step on your face. I even imagine that faggotry involved in pretending to be a whale that is going to pump a coin with his "team" only to fucking try to trick people into buying a fucking god damn horse dick of a coin.

Seriously, you are a robust cocksucker of the highest magnitude... please go back to fucking your mother while riding a goat, you fucking pajeet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/attilafx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry OP. It was me.

how much did u lose user?

twitter.com/attilafx

His Twitter's well known by now.

Lel I've listened to his advice on XVG and STEEM b4, made like 4 BTCs over the last weeks, also dumped .5 btc in this lomoshit, gonna hold for at least a month.

Just get out of here you weak cuckling.

Not everything moons within 45 minutes you fucking butterhanded fudder.

I'm holding brah no fucks given I go homo for the lomo

Well, you're a faggot ... so your story checks out.

these are my favourite threads by far

i cant never tell if they are serious or not since i dont know how many layers of irony the OP is on

I bought this because I like the idea behind it and it's dipping, just HODL man everything will be fire

Got into this lomo last night too. I am too homo for the lomo. Will hold at least a month. Looks like it has potential. Don't be a weak bitch and hold.

Is there a user for this?

Got some last night. Going to moon soon.

it was him twitter.com/attilafx

Hey guys.... OP here. I was about to kill myself but now I have had a change of heart. I just bought more ......

right move OP.

buy MAD coin on yobit, get MAD faggot

can't you hold a coin for more than 24 fucking hours? are your hands made from pussy?
you will dump before you will ever see any serious gains.
christ what a fag

WHY?!?! XD Nawh it's just sneaky slow accumulation is my best guess.

Still bummed I overpaid though.

If Attaflix bullshitted us we could always go /pol on his ass.

Look bro, I had sex with your mother and calmed down. She told me not to give up and buy more coin.... and I did. God bless that old ass whore with her wooden leg and diseased pussy. Please accept my apologies for many things. I hope your fetal alcohol syndrome does not hamstring you in life.

Good luck, user

This is some next level shilling.

if you faggots keep fucking with me, i'm going to buy more....... YOU ALL NEED TO CHILL OR ELSE I WILL BUY MORE OF THIS FUCKING DOGPUKE COIN!

too harsh user

LOMOCOINED.COM

jokes on you
she has aids.

Honestly, I'm surprised people are raging so hard about this coin. This is exactly the kind of shit the chinks love. It will have it's moon one day, probably fairly soon