What do you guys think of Storj? It has potential to grow? How it is compared to Sia? Do you think it's gonna moon soon?

What do you guys think of Storj? It has potential to grow? How it is compared to Sia? Do you think it's gonna moon soon?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/13804/what-are-storj-and-sia-and-how-different-are-they-from-swarm-and-ipfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do I feel so good about this coin?

It looks legit like dropbox

Sia's retarded little brother.

why do you think sia is better?

It's alright, it's good to have a competitor for each type of coin. When one is down, pump the other.

Storj is more consumer friendly tho, Sia is enterprise. Sia's just shown off their Minebox at the Hewlett Packard expo, so blast Sia up high. Minebox.io

Now that I notice, Sia is literally in buy mode right now.

I've actually been in a meetup with the developers. They live in my home town.

I am hyped on the idea, but not their implementation or ability to produce a solution.

Sia is better, imho.

if it's anything like sia it'll fail; sia's sync is unbearably long and no normie in the world has that much patience

SIA is more for enterprise/. STORJ - is for users.
Honestly I see more potential in STORJ than in SIA. Just made a good profit on STORJ couple of days ago and sold. May be will buy back again.

Storj is more expensive per GB.

That's something that can easily be improved as they grow though. It's not like the fundamentals are fucked

Storj, Sia, anf Golem are so low. Just buy a lot and wait 3 years. Theyve been working as devs for 3 years solid. So they have promise. Sia has MIT, Stanford, Harvard students behind it though. HODL

it sucks ass, OP

ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/13804/what-are-storj-and-sia-and-how-different-are-they-from-swarm-and-ipfs

>let me sell you on a product that's faulty at launch and don't worry, I'll fix it later

Still waiting to get my tokens from their token sale last month. What's taking them so long?

90% of the coins on coinmarketcap don't have working projects, people invest on them based on hopes and dreams for the future, not what they currently have. I don't give a fuck if Sia will be successful in the future, just want to make money now and as far as potential goes, they have a ton.

no argument there, agreed 100% on shitcoins, however you brought up them improving in the future as if that was a selling point right now
without user adoption in its intended application it is nothing but a pnd crypto exchange rag doll
without user adoption there is no incentive for holders to move their stash into their desktop apps and provide service to storage users

I didn't meant it was their selling point, I meant that the idea was solid and that execution could be improved as time goes on. Project is still very young.

I'm not excusing them here, just saying that it has potential.

Used to have to spend minutes dialing up to the internet mate, and every time the phone rang it cut off.

Though you're probably too young to remember that, aren't you.

Storj has literally no idea what they're doing. They're writing crypto in fucking JAVASCRIPT.
Veeky Forums doesn't give a shit about the underlying tech, just the value of the coin, so it doesn't really matter. But Storj is built on a shaky foundation. In the long run, they will crash and burn.