This is gonna be huge!!!!

>this is gonna be huge!!!!
>uncapped ICO
>....

Well fuck these greedy jews.
They actually expect me to invest in their juden greed despite the fact status ICO is right after?
kek these must be sefardic jews, not very bright.

dont forget about this -> sh0.co

less than 24hours remaining

I'll wait after whales dump on the markets.

The problem is that to get rich with ICOs you need to find an ICO that is not overhyped, and every idiot is buying ICOs nowadays so...

This will be overbought for sure, but they pissed so many people off they I wouldn't be surprise if it's not OVERoverbought.

I'm still going in, not as hard though

thats what i thought. everybody is pissed but i believe they are still gonna participate. therefore i think it will still be overbought. but then again nobody knows....

It actually might not be overbouht as whales wont risk investing few mils into this

they really fucked this up, worse than BAT with the scam tier shady ICO moves

Stupid move, why ruin a new companies reputation before it's even off the ground ?

Well shit I didnt mean im not gonna get any but these dam jewy devs....I wanted my 5x...

>Devs will heavily invest into their own coin because they believe in it, heavily raising volume and demand

give me a quick rundown re: the Status ICO

Was gonna put £3000 into it, then the terms came out

smdh

Should I put £500 in or wait for exchange dump?

I was going to put money into this. But the jews were not as smart as everyone expected them to be and managed to ruin the little credibility they had.

I'm on the inside of everything (feel free to not believe it, idgaf). The unspoken cap is 50 million.

So what the fuck do I do? I got accepted on the Swiss site and ready to make my deposit? Do I just wait for the dump on the exchanges?

Same happened with BAT. Everyone was saying how shit it actually was, but then we were all pissed that we didn't get in.

BAT is still absolutely trash, feel free to buy Whalebags

Even shitcoins that don't serve any purpose get pumped, so thinking that something as overhyped as Bancor won't is pure retardation.

Still the smartest move is here is either to: A) Wait for the initial dump. B) Buy earlier than everyone on some literally who exchange or other place and pay attention to see when it will get dumped or if it's getting accumulated. C) Pass on an huge opportunity to make money.

so what? they take anymoney they can for 1 hour. im sure they're gonna get more than 100 mil in that hour.
one thing is certain: the ico wont last longer than 1 hour

MAYBE those were different people ...?

When it hits 50 million it's over. Probably 2 minutes.

it's uncapped for one hour you dingus

>"Bancor is about democratizing value creation and exchange, we want to make sure everyone who wants to participate has a chance to do so. For this reason, we’ve decided to allow a short, “minimum time”—1 hour—during which all contributions will be accepted regardless of the cap. After the first hour, the fundraiser will have a hidden cap that will be revealed only if the collected ETH reaches 80% of the limit. If funds collected in the first hour reach or exceed the cap, the fundraiser will end immediately thereafter."

They said there's a "secret" cap though apparently. Typical (((tricks)))).

"minimum 1hour firesale"

Literally scammed everyone, after they bought in they pulled this shit

Bancor is about some fucking elite scamming cunts getting rich from an ICO

I know about the hidden cap. This guy said that after 50mil the ICO is over, which is not how it works

Yeah exactly. The cap is hidden cause (((they))) want to make as much as possible first.

Typical tricks throughout this whole ICO.

If it wasn't such an evil genius idea I wouldn't have bothered, but I dropped £5k in cause I can see where they're going with this.

It will be the evil One Ring of coins. They'll likely end up regulating the crypto market so the only ones they "authorise" are ones created through Bancor heh. Though they'll allow others can be liquidated INTO it of course..

I can see stores and restaurants using bancor for their own coins but I'll have to look into their "connections" first before I decide

In this current climate I could see bancor with a 500m market cap just based on hype alone

Due to the uncapped ico I'd only invest if you plan on holding for 5+ years where it could have a 20B+ market cap if this crypto growth continues

I'm not helping those jews at Bancor get more jewgold

How do you think you get rich? You follow the nose.

This desu. The nose knows.

Jew coins are the only good coins. Fuckers have been doing this for thousands of years, they know their shit.

Fair points, I guess

When did you send in your docs to Bitcoin Suisse?

I sent in my application recently and haven't heard back yet. Might have to spam them before it's too late....

Anyone who applied and got in, please let me know the dates of both your first email and your acceptance.

Shhhhhuu

Applied on Saturday, emailed them Monday and got told I'm in the queue to be processed

There's no more reason to contribute through bitcoinsuisse anymore. Why are you doing that?

Bancor has explicitly committed to giving us bonus tokens to cover all of the fees associated with Bitcoin Suisse, and the ICO starts at 3:00am on a Monday here.

I anticipate they will be finished by 4:00am and I have to be in court by 8:00am that day, so it's a total no-brainer for me.

Bitcoin Suisse will handle everything for me and I effectively don't have to pay for it.

I'm not definitely going to but won't have access during the ico so I'm setting it up anyway.

DO. NOT. BUY. THIS.

It's a banker scam designed to convert crypto to a fiat system. You give them valuable coins and you get their worthless token in return.

They're just butthurt that their world is falling apart. Do not save them.

3 days ago i sent my Info to bitcoin suisse and still no confirmation

it is weird that the progress bar is stuck at 62% since i sent my Info

what makes you say that? I wasn't ever planning on investing in this anyways, I'm just interested in if you have some insight or information to back up that claim because it sounds interesting.

You dumb nigger don't know how this works.

Enjoy poor life faggot