Psstt

Psstt.

Hey.

Theres still time.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/decentralized/@solomonrich/the-next-big-crytocurrency-what-you-ve-been-looking-for
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=$ESP&src=ctag
steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm
yobit.net/en/trade/ESP/BTC
slack-files.com/T11MGD543-F5REJ4F39-a95e0ea3b7
insanecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/VelocityBluePaper.pdf
twitter.com/EspersCoin/status/872166006826958849
discord.gg/BSSKmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What market is this on?

you have the documents Alex?

Nova and CoinExchange.
Documents in hand my son

steemit.com/decentralized/@solomonrich/the-next-big-crytocurrency-what-you-ve-been-looking-for

>Android mobile wallet will be released some times on June 2017. iOS wallet coming soon.

>In short, yes we recommend you to invest in Espers if you are willing to wait. We see it as a long term investment, not short term pump and dump scheme. We are basing this on several points on what make this a good long term investment:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=$ESP&src=ctag

steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm

Espers for long term investment?
In short, yes we recommend you to invest in Espers if you are willing to wait. We see it as a long term investment, not short term pump and dump scheme. We are basing this on several points on what make this a good long term investment:

It is still on early stage of development, the key for huge gain in cryptocurrency investment is to get in early.

It has dedicated and active dev team, which you can easily approach via discord.
The price is really cheap at the moment, trading at 3-4 satoshi. Any coin with active development and trade under 10 satoshi is a steal.
The community is really active and supportive. Member on discord generally will be able to help you in case you have any problem such as wallet sync issue etc.

Bout to be on livecoin and bitrex confirmed

already in but where is it confirmed?

saw the livecoin voting in top 2 - wheres the btrx news?

long term? where do you see it in a few years user?

not OP but IMO this could easily run anywhere from 200-2500+ sats once it gets rolling...

This Yobit shit?
yobit.net/en/trade/ESP/BTC

stay away from yobit my friend (for everything - especially ESP1 old chain)

Don't buy on Yobit, it's an older version of ESP

NO

That is a different Espers with the wrong, broken blockchain

Much love. Thanks.

We have a few systems in place, to enchance security on the chain. The goal is to create fully secure chain, and sidechains where new tokens can be created, like ETH style. We have more cool features coming too but the mainstream goal is that, sidechains where other tokens can be built and run from. If you want to know more about our current security features, here's a few whitepapers.slack-files.com/T11MGD543-F5REJ4F39-a95e0ea3b7
insanecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/VelocityBluePaper.pdf
We have custom masternode system coming in eventually, not a copy from dash's system. Android wallet is coming this month, iOS wallet later sometime. We will have encrypted messaging on chain too.
Slack

@ 13-place on vote for c-ctrex exchange!!! 15 sats and not even at the most popular exchanges yet! we are going to MOON like verge

In for 1.4M, will we make it brahs?

I really want it to get to C-CEX

yea this is far from a shit coin

pssst, hey. buy VTY on yobit for 1sat and make 50 sat today

I'm 2 million ESP in this one let's go to the moon!!!

Oh shit! remember what happened to moon!
Hodling 200k of this!

community came to these devs way back INSANEcoin, which sits at 2700..

looking at the future news/tech here, easily has capability to pass that if people get on this rocket ship

FAGEETS!
Why don't you lousy cunts go get a real job or better yet, put your money and effort into a non-scamcoin and shill it with all the others on a decent project.
You're seriously pushing shit uphill with your faggotry.

Yoshit is scam exchange

Espers is the only coin CryptoCoderz has created, those other coins are abandoned projects that he's trying to revive, you mongoloid mouth-breather

Whats the wallet link? I saw someone post it yesterday, but want to move my coins over for long term hodl

Number 1 best pajeet coin sir
You buy sir
You want I make website for you sir?
I can do SEO also sir

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCKS!

Dude these are coins in development gtfo
Know that esper is in alpha phase and is priced correctly.

this fudding nerd is on every thread. clearly on a mission although I'm not sure its worth the time. I hope hes actually got a bag here too.

Shills dont stop the shits from going up

Like smell it is!
Let's mine the fuck out of a coin and airdrop to all our pajeet friends and scam white people.

Fuck off you piece of human shit

Who hurt you?

I'm on every thread because you dumb fucks are shilling a coin with 0 value. Fucking 0. Nothing.

Fuck off and get a decent coin.

Such professional cryptocoders with their @gmail business account. LOL FUCK OFF!

Fuck off FUD Cunt.

up_set

I was chatting with one of the Devs just now, they also mentioned that their wallet will be available on Android and iOS markets by the end of June/ early August.

Have fun getting burned faggots.
If you're a new coiner and holding this shit I feel bad for you but you're also a dumb cunt for not doing any research.

yeah theres still time to keep sinking on your shitty ship

This coin has risen from 1 to 16 sats in less than a month, no artificial P&Ds or price drops.

But I understand the whiny crybabbies here, they missed out on all good coins because they were obsessed with things like "professional marketing" (aka all faggot ICO tokens, getting triggered by a gmail account ).

Don't worry, I bet eventually banks will start accepting tendies so you can pay off your student loan :)

This coin has an active community, great rallying support on Twitter and friendly Devs that are approachable and know where they are heading.

2 weeks ago it was 1 sat.

3 days ago it was 7 sat.

Right now. RIGHT NOW. It is 16 sat.

Yesterday saw a 60% change in market volume.

That's because I was away since last Thursday and couldn't rain on your shitty parade and you've managed to shill the fuck out of it.

Well guess what cunt? I'm back on duty.
Now fuck off to whatever gutter you were living in before learning how to steal.

Who hurt you?

HAHAHAHAHA

stay poor faggot, see you on a beg thread sometime.

Dude, you won't get burned at this point

Even POSW had a stunning growth early on, and we're just in the beginning

ESPER coin is the pretty hissy coin that will bring riches, we must sell now when the value is 100,00 doller, we must not accept less. thank you.

This is it! just started the breakthough that 18sat wall.

FUCK IT! i bought in on yobit.net
but got OLD version of coin. one that was is dead.
can't sell it back even for .00000001

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Place a sell order at 1 sat, some pajeet schmuck will buy it in a few days

twitter.com/EspersCoin/status/872166006826958849

i have looked deep into the eye of an esper and looking back at me was the eye of benjamen franken smiling on 100 doller note...

Just checked, the daily volume of Fake Espers is 18 btc, the buy wall is 10 btc, which means it will take less than a day to get your money back minus small fees

You need to buy on nova exchange brah

new version is called like esp2 or something. but fuck them. they made crappy first version. second version probably is crappy too.

I just wanted to easy 20$ on this shit. but bought steaming pile of shit..

>last week was 1 sat now it is almost pushing 20.

>about to be hosted on Bittrex.

coinexchange.io has fake one too ?

Just YoBit

its so confusing. they list it as esp.
while nova call it "Espers (new chain) (ESP2)"

theres is real. Just yoshit has the fake one

blockfolio when

good question. they need to fix it from ESP1

autism

Everyone talking about bitrex but not a single source
fuck you

I fear that they will just wipe yobit v1 wallet
"Wallet status: Maintenance".
Actually its sad.... coin cost 18 times less compared to coinexchange.io price

Learn to ignore post like that, it's literally on every coin thread. XVG, DGB, BAY, ZENCASH, ETH etc. there is always that one turbo autist nocoiner doing it.

Just appreciate the bump to the thread and dont quote/reply, they are actually helping you promoting the coin.

It's on discord/slack. Join in if you want to get more information that is not public.

ITS NOT THE SAME COIN. The one on yobit is a dead coin, no network, no miner, no nothing. Yoshit basically refuse to update their wallet to ESP2 one and causing people to buy a worthless coin.

Is it hard to post a fucking screenshot of a dev mentioning bittrex. Why do you all have to be so cryptic don't you want more people buying into this?

doing the lord's work my man.

actually what is the slack? can't find it on website or ANN

How much espers yall holding?
I got 200k

6m :X

14vNKxh9o6mFEdS7rUcH3t2Q5FWCCaAtWD

Help me get started?

14 Million

You still there, how much you want?

nova exchange not working for anyone else?

Ya, they had an announcement yesterday. They are doing updates all day today

Anything you could spare, desu would be awesome That's a btc wallet though, not a esp wallet. Here's an esp wallet

Edj495y8h46rz9bDLoa3hnbLJg25d9BJwg

that would be awesome* not desu. Not sure why that said that

What's their slack/discord?
Not that hard to answer

any reason why I should give ESP to you?

Slack is private and only for dev team only, you can join discord however

discord.gg/BSSKmg

not OP but I just transferred .3 BTC to buy ESP on nova, and the site just went down. If you can help me get started too, that would be great, thanks.

ENwBfZwKfDVLgp1XHxna9muYvBeXvuPtM7

Give it a bit of time, BTC transfers take time, and the site will come back here in a bit.

>nova is down

Nova is fine and 0.3 BTC is enough, you don't need additional ESP.

I'm new to this. Are these mixed messages telling me if it's staking or not

you should gief me half a mill cuz ive been on this train since 4 sat ;)

2 bad not at home with wallet o well

EUJJ3DkdiKJmWqPfWvsy9ut1Hx6obUURAg

I have 800k but I want 1KK.

Only reason would be that you're feeling generous. Not gonna give you a sob story like some people, just someone who doesn't have a lot of money to spend on crypto trying to make some money, so hoping someone donates something to get the ball rolling.

Can anyone help brother out? Im sitting currently 80k ESP and im poor bastard. I would want to get 100k so i can make even little profit IF THIS COIN GOES TO MOON

EWcS51yNVZZMP8xFb96vQc8YiKxucGEPps

tell me a good reason, user

While we are just thowing ESP addresses around, Figure I will thow mine down. No sob story... actually you are a fucking reeeetard if you just give me free money...
EJG8KKygGD5MBJK7GJRoMj9svfhwCGzxD7

nvm i get it now

Check your wallet

Ok then, your loss.

No no, I want your money, I just thought it might get you a chuckle and you would send me some. I love you, youre the best! I will suck your dick...

>expected time to earn reward is 354 days
Is this normal

Don't stake if you want to earn ESP, unless you had like 50 million coin. The staking process can be 3 days before you receive your first reward.

If you are using a good CPU, you can mine it. The guide can be found somewhere in this article

oh ok thanks
how much can you mine with some regular ass laptop

For you doubtfags, sauce