How do you think I'll be looking in the next month or so? Planning on investing $100 every two weeks on pumps...

How do you think I'll be looking in the next month or so? Planning on investing $100 every two weeks on pumps. Will these go up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlAlXF-tqkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no ARk, no STRAT, no ETH, no Byteball....do you want to be poor?
Sell most of these shitty PnD memecoins and invest in HODL coins you fucking idiot

bump, hodling these + xvg and eth. what else to buy ?

Buy STRAT & STEEM you fool

r8

For a second I thought you said PnD memories instead of memecoins.

I have a spare $50 to spend on a HODL
DGB, STRAT or?

selll your bat.

Why? Got them at 16c tho

From 1 week ago, I've put in about $650 in total ($450 just today)
I can probably be doing better with my spare btc and eth, but I'm not unhappy with the outcome so far

solid, ARK is the only coin worth using right now

Who else /red/ here

lmfao

look at all these shit coins

No one is interested in using Altfolio - a little project I am working on at the moment?

stay away from meme coins. i learned the hard way. so far june has been a really bad month for alts but ethereum keeps going up. ark might be promising

Dgb is likely to moon hard soon
RDD is ready for launch once ReddID is released

Hope we'll all make another x10 guys.

looks interesting user

Something to point out, space between shitcoins at the bottom is too big. (can only see 2 of them)

Main investment is schmooncoin

Best of luck user you have balls of steel

Pitch me how's it better than Blockfolio

At least it will make it easier to keep an eye on your trades/coins/etc throughout the day.

Is this a good setup for now?

STRAT great time to buy.

Second that. I am also interested.

Yes, goyyim, much easier. Just give me your secret keys to your account and trust my app. It's definitely better than Bittrex.

NLNK, buy the oversold niggers youll thank me later

Also have 6.7 mill mooncoin i bought at 2 sats

are you sure it'll go up again? I'm hesitant to buy since its quite pricey!

Hey i know thats a android app but can anyone recommend any desktop wallet?

See pic

It isn't better than Bittrex - it will simply allows you to manage multiple portfolios over multiple exchanges - the first being Bittrex.

I want to build a tool that can be used easily - I understand the 'safety' concerns some users may have, but i assure everyone, the safety of our users are at the forefront of the design.

Price doesn't matter it's the variance that matters

scam.

You are more than happy to think that. For someone who is simply building a tool, and trying to have a legitimate go, I think I am not doing to bad.

Nice trips, but I'd bet all my BTC that the app will open like this in a few weeks:
youtube.com/watch?v=MlAlXF-tqkc

Get a little in BON, anons be pumpin it

r8 and tell me what the fuck i should buy