Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/SoNLMUW
xbyscan.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moon soon my nigga

>diversification, I haven't heard of it

Most likely a scam, doesn't mean the price won't pump short term though

XTRABYTE NEWSLETTER 2 DROPPED

Issue 02 of "THE XTRABYTE" available now!
Issue 02 of "THE XTRABYTE" available now!

docdro.id/SoNLMUW

docdro.id/SoNLMUW

Improved XBY block explorer now available thanks to the team at @ cryptopool.io
Follow the link: xbyscan.io/

Spoiler alert - ITS COMING!

Website coming next week, expect XBY to find a new floor at 1700

>Expect a 30 million dollar web design company

i got 2 btc in this bitch. stored in wallet not gonna look for at least a year

could have ridden so many moons with the 500k locked up in a node, better be worth it in the future

I bought 1.5 million at ~88 sats. Figured this was a scam and sold around ~700. I made mad gains with Ether. Time will tell if this was the right decision. I think it was.

yep just like we had a $16,000,000 announcement thread OP

this is crypto, you can't be so dismissive

I cant blame anyone for selling at least a large portion of their stash. XBY has "scam" written all over it, even though we have no definitive proof.

Yep, I have a node and yet i've sold off all my other free 200k xby, it would take a lot of faith to go all in on this coin based on the current available information

Fuck it,,, they are all smokin the weed. It's like a cult. They are fucking hanging on to half of the coin supply --- it will make it to 2000.....the bitches that sold sold....

This will 20x
Easily.
Just hold on and don't watch.

Weed gave me iron hands

Still holding.
3 Nodes & 1.5 mil XBY. +2,417%

Anyone surprised at how steadily XBY has been holding post-pump? Especially during this BTC induced alt-coin turbulence

Yep I thought for sure it would dip. The crypto market continues to be unpredictable....

"Borzalom, Ccrevolution and a community project manager will be meeting face to face"

Can this get anymore shady? Developers are still anonymous, the "community project manager" doesnt even reveal his alias. Yet they are meeting in real life.

I guarantee there is going to be no proof of this meeting. Zero. When I was in the Slack there was no one even in the development section of the board that personally worked with Borzalom.

The whole project cannot be anymore shady.

There will be a video/audio of the meeting

It's a development team founded from the community, why would you expect someone there to have worked with borzalom in real life?

Anyone watching the Yobit charts the last few days?

Seems like it has been zeroing in on 1100sat. The spread between prices has been getting smaller and smaller. Is there any way forward but through a breakout? Meme triangle says it should go upward.

only 150k xby. feelsbadman

that's still a lot user, considering the coin supply

if xby actually delivers, one xby coin can easily reach 10-15$

>He thinks 0.5 btc is all non-poorfags have to invest

oh come on, let be real.