Assuming you're starting with nothing, which 5 cryptos to set and forget...

Assuming you're starting with nothing, which 5 cryptos to set and forget, hodling through hell or high water for at least a couple years? This is for long term gainz in mind, not short term mooning

So which 5 coins would you pick today and WHY?

waves

stratis, rlc, ethereum, bitcoin and ark

Bitcoin = gold standard
Ethereum= Smart contract standar
Waves = Decentralized market and fiat gateway
Iconomi = Cryptocurrency Index fund
Maidsafe= Decentralized servers and storage

DAR, AE, IOTA

Voxels. Very undervalued rn and have great market value potential.

MNE definitely.
ETH but it won't grow as much as others but it's rather "safe".

Other than that, XRP, XMR, and possibly STRAT.

MNE is honestly the best bet you can make right now for the simple reason that it's innovative and extremely undervalued for its supply. They're about to add new updates too.

Anyway those are my picks.

XEM, ETH, GNT

silver - crypto is unstable

I'm holding strat, rlc, eth, factom, bat, and waves long term.

ARK and Minereum for sure

BTC, ETH, factom, strat, monero

ETH, BTC, XEM

XEM, GNT, ARK, and XMR

BTC, ETH, STRAT, ARK, WAVES

NXS
BTC
ETH

Why ? I'm not a brainlet

Ark, Eth, Strat, Bat, BTC

ETH is the safest bet. Maybe some XEM and XRP too. Stay away from BTC , it'll be overtaken within a year or 2

Can't believe no one mentioned ESP2.

I'm holding but do you really expect it to get anywhere?

Bump

> BTC
> ETH
> NEM
> XRP
> HOMOCOIN

Monero - Actually has a usecase as the only truly untraceable coin. Since it is being used for the dark web and other shady shit it means it should be very stable. Monero is my bond coin, it doesn't moon but it experiences very steady growth which is good.

Ethereum - The only real game in town when in comes to Dapps. Huge hype behind this coin and it has the largest mindshare of any crypto. Ethereum is another coin that you can set and forget.

Sia - Siacoin is decentralized storage at rock bottom prices. Very competent dev team of MIT/Harvard cryptocurrency enthusiasts. There are competitors to Sia, but they don't have the same technical chops to really threaten it.

I don't know of any other coins I'd have faith in holding long term. Perhaps Waves.

Ruby coin for sure
Taking off right now

This

Golem and Waves are also acceptable

Just put it all in Civic

I think the concept has a lot of potential. It's just a matter of whether or not the developers can actually pull it off.

ETH
ICN
GNT
BAT
ANT

hold for gains you metal fag

tbqh

BTC and ETH is the only coins you can comfortable buy a shitton off and just forget about for 5 years, they will increase in value
Private, anonymous coins will also always be a thing that's going to be used, but there's so many of them, so its hard to choose which one

the biggest one is obviously DASH, but it has been proven to be quite volatile, monero is a good coin, but the head developer is brain dead

pivx is a very good coin, but its also very volatile, and the developers are anonymous

verge seems to have the superior tech since it can be used through tor, the darknet browser, but its still very cheap, and thus very volatile

>p..pp..pplease buy my bags...