Daily reminder Emperor Qin Shi Huang literally did nothing wrong

Daily reminder Emperor Qin Shi Huang literally did nothing wrong

aside from drinking mercury?

except his retarded obsession with immortality that ironically got him killed. he should have focused more on building a dynasty instead of futilely trying to prolong his own life.

Risk versus reward. No one back then could tell you immortality wasn't possible

It's not like he couldn't have tested it others first.

And let them have any of your precious, life-prolonging quicksilver!?

My understanding is that he was taking small doses which accumulated in his body over time
Its hard to test whether immortality medicine is working since you have to wait to see if the guy ever dies

Wasn't that the guy that trained up the karate kid?

Why don't Asians grow beards anymore?

Literally takes them about 20 years to grow anything more than bumfluff.

All the Opium and 2 atomic bombs destroyed all their facial hair follicles

Civ 6 was really disappointing

only played like 7 hours

Ancient "Asians" were actually of European stock, over the millennia they became what we have now. The yellow emperor was blonde.

16 KB
16 KB JPG
因为 我们 是 清人 和 屎

YINWEI WOMEN SHÌ QĪNG RÉN HÈ SHI

CUZ WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET

因为 我们 是 清人 和 屎

CUZ WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET

因为 我们 是 清人 和 屎

CUZ WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET

Bump

Uncanny valley

WE

qin shi huang was high test and T H I C C

average asian now is low test beta that breathes in polluted chemical air and is a cuckold for westerners

DA CHINESE,DA EGYPTIANZ AND DUH MAYANS

Non-ironically I believe this too. I mean debate the veracity of Legalism all you want, or say that he only managed to keep the Qin together for 20ish years, but he established the precedent from which all succeeding dynasties took inspiration. He was also a cool guy and p alpha too. Shame about the crazy shit near the end but you win some and you lose some.

If you ever want to watch a really good movie about him (though of course not necessarily accurate) watch The Emperor and the Assassin.

Qin Shi Huang tried to push super harsh legalism that got everyone pissed at him. It was the blend of Confucianism and legalism put in place by the Han dynasty that really formed the basis for a stable and resilient society.

desu kinda reminds me of gilgamesh, except he just gives it up at the end.

>Outlawed slavery.
>Opened up government offices to commoners.
>Ended Feudalism.

>Feudal Survivors who survived the Qin period and helped build the Han: HE IS THE WORST.