So I've found myself in a bit of an interesting situation

So I've found myself in a bit of an interesting situation...

>in 2012 I made a bitcoin wallet generating website
>posted it on reddit, Veeky Forums and a few other places
>didnt get much traction, so I kind of forgot about it (I host a ton of different websites so out of sight out of mind)
>randomly decided to check on it last week
>discover it became more popular in 2014 and now it gets decent traffic and shows up within the first 5 pages of results if you google "bitcoin wallet generator" (no, im not going to say which one)
>while checking through my traffic stats and browsing through the hosted directory for the site i realize i left a debug mode flag enabled all this time that logs all wallets + private keys
>in the log file i have over 22 thousand wallets + private keys saved
>manually check some of the wallets. 95% are empty but from the 250 or so ive checked so far, ive totalled up at least 8 full bitcoins contained in them

>mfw there are still 21k+ more wallets to sift through

>mfw it takes all my willpower not to just take all the funds and run

how traceable is this shit? if i ran the coins through a tumbler and cashed out what are the chances of the transactions being traced back to my bank account?

ive lost a lot of sleep over the past week over this and am too scared to make a decision .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlAlXF-tqkc
archive.is/AGuQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just steal it you faggot, you know you want to

You have hit the jackpot. I envy you.

Send some of them to me and various other accounts to not create any suspicion:

1eNV8eGYeNUA7U22dH4tGcL9L4qL7Wi4x

You know what to do

1FFVukeotK87JFceV3dizBkMFAPM6SAZ85

Send it to my adr OP idgaf

It's not about the transactions being traced, but someone who lost his coins might realize he used your service for the wallet and you will be the prime suspect. So only do it if you can't be whois'd from your website or anything like that.

You would be a massive faggot if you did this

Steal all of it and redistribute it evenly among all wallets you have access to. Rebrand as CommieWallet and get in big with the antifa political movement. The big money backing antifa will see you as a vector to take down crypto and their funding will make you rich. You'll be the next zuckerberg

If you're in the USA it'd be considered fraud

21k wallets? shit... there can be potential gains, if i were you just run somewhere in europe and cash out

and never come back.

ROFL. You must be one of (((them))) mate, that's devious as fuck.

If you wanna be a faggot:find a wealthy wallet and steal it, only one wallet! Buy monero and then then send it via monero, it's now untraceable

If you steal from more than one then they will find it's a site-wide thing you will be fucked hard, they will find you

Tempting...just take a percent out lolz
1GCB5uu9nMtV2XPkiPS141Edfc16p9ZNYG
Service fees am I right?

please wait 10more years and donate it all to charity or smtn. Almost everybody wins then.

skim a little bit (but not much) from all of them, that way no one is going to be that motivated to come and murder you when they find out, and with 22k wallets skimming a little bit from each will give you good gains

Get greedy and chances are you'll piss a lot of people off and could get traced as says

You never know, a lot of these wallets might be forgotten about anyway - the site is pretty old

Just don't be too greedy, and it is pretty immoral anyway (not that you probably care)

I always wanted to be in the mob
this will help with my resume to be in it
"Bitcoin laundering"
1GvbpYPgnDPpZttBgLoXgwnKtJg1eKgq9g

1NyDc3yxx9MpDiCsjYNCAvaSoAtT3JCpKh
Prove it and I'll believe

don't turn into a greedy scum bag. don't do it.

If i get dubs, send me 2btc as a proof

Well if they would find out they're not a sole victim they might go and complain on reddit. Then people will find out that it was your site that got wallets stolen from. You probably have your real identity linked to the site. So... I'd say they would get to you pretty easily. It's fraud, dont do it.

Also you logged your idea on the internet. This wasnt a wise move.

Check traffic. If its low and your site is like some sketchy pajeet site anyway, then do what you conscience tells you to do.

Help a poorfag out.
1CkBaMzaGdQs427P4BwaiNjyuGFv6BTAGL

I GOT AN IDEA!

Just program the website, like it looks like they still have their initial value.. when they try to cash in (add it doesnt work) blame them for using the wrong address! EASY

You'll never be able to call yourself a man if you do this.

You're also retarded to even think you might not get caught.

nah bro don't be a cunt. It's other people's money. Maybe introduce something like a small fee, or advertising or something?

>created in 2012
>posted on reddit and Veeky Forums
>traffic increased in 2014
>first 5 pages of google searching "bitcoin wallet generator"

boyyy you've narrowed down who you are more than you think you have. I bet weaponized autism could find you just with those clues.

DON'T DO IT YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO DON'T BE A SCUMFUCK

idk what to tell you OP that's a lot of responsibility but if you decide to bail throw a little love this way
1DafkFANQXgJ1WjhLEFNkQkpUee34Z42oJ

This OP

I really really hope this website wasn't registered under your real name, otherwise you are going to get fucked if even 1 person realizes it was stolen because of you..

1P9mZYQYwLKazMYmtXE7mjwPB5nxrtP41H
just in case yo do tho

Lets find out which one it is!

it's ok to steal from reddit, user

Just check if the wallets that have balances have been moved anytime in the last year, if not, they're probably forgotten

dont be a nigger user

The moment you do this, you'll have proven to yourself that you are corrupt as a human being. It's a kind of shame that never washes off, as much as you ignore it.

You also prove it to everyone who happens to have used your website and follows your crumbtrails. You WILL get caught somehow. I can't even envision how precisely, but I have this nasty feeling that for all the toting of "encrypted" and "anonymous", the crypto community in general has simply not yet been able to invite the sufficient ire of some collective authority that has the means and resources to track down whoever they want.

Stealing from the tiny wallets will go unnoticed. "Shoulda known better, coinfag" responses on biz and whatnot.

Stealing all 22k wallets? Who knows who or what might come after you, especially if you have left any indication at all of yourself that leads back to that site.

May I remind you, people have been hunted down and made examples of over far, far less than a bunch of digital autist tokens.

Morally and with your safety in mind - don't do this.

no judgements here user. hope you enjoy the btc.
If you're feeling generous 12HZgLZYBHCmEWR7o5auTYfcSMZWQHToSd

>creates a potentially profitable website that could last for DECADES
>decides to commit fraud
What an idiot. Why are people always this stupid?

>will most likely be caught anyway
To be honest, I hope you do it so you go to prison. I hate people like you.

You already posted about it here, so it's too late. You WILL be caught.

So don't do it

as someone else mentioned: empty the biggest wallet and run

how do i delete my thread?

That's what you get for being a nigger!!!

[email protected]

I'll help you do this untraceably a cut

yeah makes sense
you need to steal only a little bit, like 1btc from one of the wallets and you need to make sure that wallets can be found on many different places.
You can be a jaded person and smart or a jaded person who is not. Covering your tracks is vital.

When you cash out the bitcoin, make a new seperate account on some shit exchange like yobit and use TOR with a different machine and a live usb stick (tails is great).

You then buy something like monero, get these funds to several different wallets, convert these on different exchanges to bitcoin and then store these bitcoin on a few wallets repeating the process with fractions over the next year.

Also drop some of the stolen bitcoin, so it will be harder to track the stolen amount by simply searching how many you stole.

Options:

>6 months from now so this thread is all but forgotten
>Find an inactive wallet containing a large amount
>Steal it and launder it through monero

or

>delete the logs and live your life knowing you're a good person

or

>keep the logs and 10 years from now, find inactive wallets (since 10+ years) and steal them

I personally like the last option

*for a cut. Email me and delete thread

lol_screencapped_everything.png

if you were the sort of person that could do this type of thing without it weighing on them for years afterwards you'd have done it already without needing a push. for that reason alone i wouldn't bother

>bunch of digital autist tokens.

You mean 10s of thousands of real dollars.

Start plugging in the first five pages of sites into reddit until one pops up and was posted between 2012 and 2014. Shouldn't take more than half an hour to find which one OP created.

nice LARP

if true, say you got "hacked"

can a mod delete this thread please?

dumb newfag scum

>mods in Veeky Forums
KEK

Already saved and going to post this every where bro.Why the fuck do u even tell this in the fucking internet?
WATCH OUT FOR YOUR WALLETS EVERYONE

Steal all the bitcoins and then put the websites homepage as this video

youtube.com/watch?v=MlAlXF-tqkc

email me at [email protected] if you want to do this the right way

Checkbox your post's box to the left of "Anonymous". Scroll all the way the Delete button on the bottom right I believe. Email me: [email protected] . I can help with this.

Don't you dare to do it, nigger. Be a human for once. Delete the logs.

That stops working within a few minutes of creating your thread. OP is fucked.

lets keep this bumped until we find the website, then we can warn others.

Yeah OP you probably shouldn't steal it now that you've made a thread talking about stealing it and giving several identifying clues.

This.
OP, you've said too much - if a single one of those victims ends up being a super-autist, you're done for.

OP has trolled you all. If he really wanted to do it he wouldn't have told the internet about it.

i found the site
i notified the victims
we are anonymous
we never forget
we never forgive
except us
fuck trump and fuck white people

People like this trying to pull off a Mt. Gox are what's keeping cryptocurrencies from progressing into mass adoption. Until this type of shit stops, the normies will never back the blockchain technology and continue to use shitty fiat.

Nevertheless, this thread = pic related

archive.is/AGuQU

You are understimating the stupidity of people.

>Idiots don't exist on the internet!

come on, buddy.

normies will never back crypto

>keep the logs and 10 years from now, find inactive wallets (since 10+ years) and steal them

There is no escape OP

Silence comes at a price

ill take it off your hand Xd Xd epik kek
1LKM4USqtiUCG4V6LAJE96qSKxujdeRfqX

haha not bad this is fud to get ppl out of btc

That's what they said about the internet, but look at where we are now.
As time passes, crypto will become more normie friendly to use (as evidenced by certain projects). It will become adopted eventually.

Bump this thread bois !!!

>YFW someone finds OP's site, hacks it to steal the coins, then OP gets tracked by some of the shady fuckers using his site and murdered.

bumping

have fun in jail

fucking retard

Him getting cold feet and begging to have the thread deleted makes me think he DID have his real name associated to the site's IP / domain name.

kek
OP gone goofed

[email protected] , I will go through these wallets with you for 5%, and spend 20hours a day doing it

Also will take any risks/security measures if you want someone to cash out/risk on your behalf

Mod here, I'll delete the thread if you send 1 btc to this address
1Kt7HHLhbEkjVyHsNotcRnZAT7EUfBJ3d4

OP i'll be your partner in crime. God speed.

13PxLqGzopbk78DxKJWoiYnTbnR4cxsYop

I'll help out

14vNKxh9o6mFEdS7rUcH3t2Q5FWCCaAtWD

Don't do it OP. Not worth it.

Just don't do it OP

You have to make sure the website can't be traced back to you.

If it can't (which is unlikely) then you want to exchange your btc with monero and then back to btc to make the money "clean", you'll need an accomplice, or you can go through a Chinese exchange to do this.

Cashing out will be the hard part if you live in any place that expects capital gains on crypto assets. If you don't then you're home free.

Goodluck senpai.

Don't be a fucking nigger user.

Why would you do it manually you absolute retard

OP, Send out an email to all the users telling them that they have 1 week to collect their coins before you shut the site down. After that week you are no longer the one to blame when you shut it down and take all of their coins.

Here's my address if you wanna send one to thank me for the great idea.

1DqkQpDe2MHNiJb4cfeRs5VzRmGqx5jzaA

More or less what hackers do:
1. Send to exchange
2. BTC-Random forgotten shitcoin
3. Sell-Buy with your account
4. Cash out

OP, if you proceed with this; you are a massive cuck.
>As soon as people notice their e-shekels disappearing, theyr'e gonna blame you.
>Someones going to report this.
>In no time, the FBI will reduce your door to sawdust.
>You'll get a hefty sentence for fraud.
All this for what- a few bitcoin. I hope you have enough for lawyer fees.

HAHAHAHAHAH

why the fuck would you even post this in the first place you fucking retard. you really needed people to tell you how not to be retarded?

Sell the keys to me

Fuck these assholes telling you to take the money and run. If you came here is because you want to do the right thing, OP.

If you steal it, you will just contribute to people's distrust in crypto and will hurt your future gains.

Stop looking through the wallets to avoid temptation.

Plus, if the domain or hosting are to your name or you used a card/paypal with your name to pay for it, you will be tracked.

Just do it OP, you might become a multi-millionaire!

Don't do it. People trusted in you when they used your generator, how can you just flippantly betray people's trust?

Also what's with all these fucking faggots begging like dogs in this thread? Have some self respect you groveling worms. Begging should be a bannable offense.