Litecoin moon

LTC is finally mooning, probably pre-Bistamp buys. get some while it is cheap enough.

How high do we reckon tonight? I'm thinking of cashing at 0.02, then it'll drop back below and I'll buy back

possible although it might go to 0.025, not sure about that.

Mooning hard, nice to see LTC performing.

There's a massive sell wall at .013 I didn't notice before. 0.02 is beyond possibility at this stage.

Ended up getting out at the maximum, gonna buy back in when it drops a little bit more

This coin is fucking dead. Just put your money in something else with promise.

>this shitty coin again

Never ever again I'll buy this shit

>he thinks it's not gonna moon once more

Sup fags, you don't like money? Bitstamp integration is coming in a few days.

will moon again and higher, been 0.01932 last month. holding.

in 2013 i remember .025 being this sweet spot that ppl traded arounf

That was a fake wall. It's at .014 atm

I sold at 0.035 back then.

Veeky Forums unironically hates the crypto that is actually the best at being a cryptoCURRENCY

Wow

>high liquidity (for a crypto)
>fast transactions
>low costs
>stable price (for a crypto)

And after years of being categorically shit on by btc and alt communities alike, it has a remarkably fair distribution.

Literally satoshis vision in action

I heard that Chinese unironically love litecoin

is there much development going on though?

Yes, it has SegWit already. Just follow the dev on twitter. Charlie Lee and he works at cuckbase too. I think LTC has promise. Currently sitting on 55 I bought sub 30. I think under $40 right now is definitely good price.

Just worried about btc protocol changes in august. Will prob cause ltc to tank hard.

at $30.20

>mooning

LOL. That's not mooning. Chinese always take out their money FRI-SUN, so expect it to go back down to $25-$27.

Veeky Forums is full of normies who are emotionally attached to eth. When LTC passes ETH the autistic newfag ETH shills will convert to LTC. Around that time we will be 0.05.

LTC at $1.5billion marketcap
ETH at $23.5billion marketcap

You really believe LTC is going to 16x?

LTC has nothing going for it to make it as good as ethereum.

You're comparing currencies to assets.

ETH and LTC aren't competitors. This isn't hard to understand. NY times isn't competing with Amazon just because they both use the internet.

ETH isn't a currency, it's fuel for programming (which doesn't justify the price it commands desu). Currencies need a high market cap for value and liquidity.

Even if ETH was using itself as a sort of reserve store of value, it would be a poor one considering the amount of value being held at the top (similar to fiat) and the uncapped, inflationary nature of the token (similar to fiat).

Getting away from fiat was the reason I got into crypto in the first place; why would I go back?

Good post. Have a (You).

The problem though is that people treat ETH as a currency. Overnight Buterin could just flood the market if he really wanted to. But I think issuance per year is capped, yet the OVERALL supply is not.