WTF is been happening these last two days, almost everything is red

WTF is been happening these last two days, almost everything is red

It's because I just started trading

FUck you man stop trading at all

Welcome to the cryptomarket

People don't want to deal with the volatility associated with the normie money that's coming in, so they're getting out.

Lel, this

all my coins have been sucking ass since monday. i do think my coins are solid, its just one of those weeks i guess. i have to resist the urge to sell my shit and hop aboard the latest trendy shitcoin p&d.

It will pump on the weekend. Don't worry. BTC is stagnant, people are antsy, weak hands are dropping at losses

I just made pretty sweet gains on sc and ltc

sell low buy high.
but seriously though, i'm up 8% today. What are you holding?

Some days everything is green. If you can't handle the volatility then fuck off faggot

underated post

Market is stabilizing due to bitcoin correction. Many trading pairs are waiting to see what happens

Yeah, I'm down like $600 in 24 hours.
It happens almost every week. I still get really depressed for some reason, even though I know it's all coming back in a few days.

did i make this post?

Green everyday forever at Nexus Earth

Don't see any red on Rubycoin

I nearly lost all the gains I made since I started holding coins. Lucky ruby and bta seem to be doing good for me.

nice to see a nexusbro here :3 considering making it 50% of my portfolio instead of 20%

What's your holdings/portfolio at the moment

Why don't you guys short the market?

MonetaryUnit is wakin up fellas jump in

Now post yours

Don't have a blockfolio yet, but I have over 10K Nexus, planning to try and upgrade to 25K whilst it's still sub $1

Probably wont get the chance though as wont have money to purchase more for another month or so

The only legit moon mission in crypto

How's your pump and dump going? Lots of weak hands in your group from the look of it. Enjoy the bag you're holding.

we're all gonna make it, brother.

ICN is pretty fine right now

You guys want me to trigger RDD and XVG pump? boi just lemme sell and both'll moon

do it

umm...no sweetie, DGB is mooning right now. You are holding aren't you honey?

Yes please