ITT we compile a list of prominent modern day spooks

ITT we compile a list of prominent modern day spooks

>Human Rights

>Democracy

>diversity

I´m not into Humanities, can someone briefly explain Stirner´s philosophy, and how it relates to ´spooks´ ?

spook detected

Stirner believed that through the power of memes we can create meme-ghosts. These meme-ghosts implant thoughts into your head, which are called "spooks" because you are spooked by the spooky ghost.

>Utility

>multi-culturalism
>white supremacy
>globalism
>pro-life

Culture
The economy
Nations
Borders
Identity
The past
the future (bigly spook)

>if t's in our heads, therefore it isn't real
I don't get that logic. Basically all reality is in our heads.

>Privacy

>civil liberties

you mean my head

>bug bites

no you're a spook

no all of you are.

Why the fuck did i create all of this just to browse an anime mimi board.

i dont even like anime

you have to leave

>global warming

>equality

>not liking anime
>browsing Veeky Forums
Pick one.

> the nation state
> race
> machismo

non-pragmatic truth

>Irony

>we
>us

> Skeletons

>Human Rights
literally the foundation of western civilization

>western civilization

Yet many in the west fight against the rights of those different from them. Spook vs spook.

>>>/reddit/
unironically. you don't belong here if you don't like anime.

nah, people in the west, as in western europe and the US are only fighting about the amount of people to let into their country, their rights are the same. (Apart from the burka bans where countries like France are going full retard)

>there are still people that use this board that don't know what a "spook" is defined as.
a spook is an artificial abstraction you place above your own self-interest. I shouldn't have to post this every thread.

how very uninteresting, what a shit meme, and thread

however uninteresting it might be to you, nearly every human on earth places abstractions above their own self-interest, and the education can be extremely beneficial.

half of the retarded threads on Veeky Forums wouldn't get posted in the first place if everyone here understood the concept. stirner improves board quality, even if his face is annoying.

Why did you create an entire board populated by people who enjoy anime and hate others who don't

>Stirnerposting with an Osaka reaction image

bow to me.

>Patriotism

>listing spooks
What's the fucking point. Spooks are two things: abstractions and implications the you unkowingly adhear to, often at odds to your self interest.

your post reminded me of another spook
>proper grammar & spelling

>let me tell you about your self-interest

>implying that the particulars of your self interest change anything

Edit it then, faggot. Show me how you want it. Further grammar isn't a spook. Shows what you know.

>and implications the you unkowingly

>spelling is grammar
>being typo police
Cool bruv

it changes everything. people are a product of spooks, ideas shape the world.

>ideas shape the world
>saying this after speaking about Stiener
His whole philosophy is that ideas are immaterial spectors that no one can ever experience or interact with. The only power an idea has of the physical is retards pretending it's real. You are literally spooked out of your gourd right now.

does the 25 year rule apply to philosophy?

anyway e. e. cummings definitely showed that holding yourself to proper grammar can be a spook

I never read any philosophy. I just think you stirner posters are silly. people like you are the ones saying gender is a social construct and other ridiculous shit property rights and human rights are spooks.

Holding yourself to it is a spook, sure, but it in and of itself exists as a physical entity not an abstract concept.

I don't think gender is a social construct at all. Why would you believe that? Are property rights and human rights spooks? In part sure. What is human rights? How can you experience it? It's just an ephemeral concept that cannot be enforced, and therefore a spook. Does that mean you should do things such a beleif system would forbid? No. It just means that it's a spook. You don't seem to understand the full implications of what being a spook means.

....moot?