RBY WEAPON HAS AWAKENED!

Check this fucking shit, it's off the charts! The graph's so high you have to zoom in to see the ground!

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-RBY

RUBYYYYYYYY HNNNGGGGGGG

Is it too late to get in on this ? Fuck should have bought some after the announcement

its going past ath screencap this

HOLY SHIT BUYING IN NOW

This is getting serious! I'm jumping in!

I hope not, I'm going to try to get in on this now before it's too late.

Damn this coin actually look fucking decent.
Just sold DGB for it

i just bought some, shits actually looking good

Fuck it 4 btc in let's go !

#on

this lambo isn't gonna earn itself

Holy crap just sold my DGB to buy this.
Thanks OP!

You guys are getting dumped on

Buy low sell high

Another 2BTC whale group - fuck, weak hands can't even keep the pump going 10 minutes.

lol thanks biz just bought the dip

buy the dip fellas, kek's gon KEK

Yah - might have to join a couple of these PnD discords, just to buy in and sell after a minute. They don't seem to get very far.

30k satoshi SOON

BUY WHILE ITS IN THE DIP NOWW
NEXT ETHEREUM

BUY IT WHILE ITS TOO LATE.

This is really starting to bother me, can we stop with the RBY threads? I wanted to keep this for myself.

>while its too late
Its never to late if you hodl

I just bought more in the dip

Barely caught this one lol

something big is coming hop on guys.... yu have been warned

BUY IN DONT MISS OUT user

nice pump and dump faggot

This will hit 30k sats today, buy now !

Just asked moot and he confirmed google is integrating it into google pay

Get in while you can this will go 30K!!

>crosspost from the other ruby threads

This is a great learning opportunity, Veeky Forums. In this lesson, you can learn to spot pump and dump group shilling.

First, take note of how generic the posts in this thread are. No conversations, only spamming canned Veeky Forums memes. Lambos, to the moon, etc.

Second, notice how the coin offers literally no benefits over most other generic shitcoins. None of the "benefits" listed are in any way unique or interesting.

Lastly, pay attention to the volume of posts and threads created. Look at the timeframe that these threads sprung up in. My guess is that there are...7 of you guys working this shill campaign? Maybe as low as 4? The posts are retarded and uninspired enough that you guys might be spread too thin.

Bonus point: hastily compiled photoshop memes. This is a pretty good tell, too.

You guys are really bad at this. Alas, the people buying in are worse, unfortunately. Fucking apply yourself. Oh, and sage

>t. guy from pump groups responsible for BitBean, RDD, and vTorrent

stale copypasta.
its still an opportunity to get in early on a pump.

That's funny, because I wrote this for the first time 15 minutes ago in your other thread. At least you are openly admitting it's a pump.

Everything is. But you know that.