Meme triangles aren't real

>meme triangles aren't real
>meme triangles are bullshit
I didn't listen to the meme triangle and look what fucking happened

Buy the dip.

People who panic sell are fucking hilarious. You make this game too easy.

you idiots dont even know how to draw the lines right. if you did, you would've seen it was in an undeniable bearish channel...unbelievable

ZEN seems like such a good concept that I don't really get why it's crashing...

I thought it was supposed to go up at the end of a meme triangle?

up or down...

Help us out and show us what the real lines look like.

never said I was selling you dingus bitch
whats wrong with the lines

Oh that's a real neat prediction instrument you have there then.

thanks i invented it

>Buy the dip
l o l

>Effective immediately I will no longer be providing developer support for $ZEN. Blog post coming tonight.

Flat bottom descending top is not the triangle you want to buy - think about it, floor is artificially supported by whales and once they're gone the flat bottom they made disappears and it all tanks.

You want flat top ascending bottom triangles, where whales have created an artificial ceiling which holds forward pressure down and will explode upwards when their wall goes.

The flat is the whale, the ascending/descending bit is the market pressure building in one direction. Descending top = pressure building down ;; ascending bottom = pressure building up.

This is obviously a flat bottom, descending top.

Falling for Zencash has been the worst mistake I've ever made and the worst call Veeky Forums has ever made.

Actually, I made some good gains flipping ZEN (before escaping at the break even point).

or just place orders above and below the resistance/support.

thanks for the easy money, non believer of meme triangles

lolwut

Good thing I put less than $20 in this shit lmao

its just going back up.... thanks for the dip faggots see you guys at 800k sat

this is why you diversify

inb4 movrcx gets suicided

A triangle is a continuation pattern. It broke in the direction of the trend leading up to the continuation pattern. Big surprise.