Mfw no qt Arab wife

>mfw no qt Arab wife
Seriously, why hasn't there been more male-European female-Arab marriages throughout history? Especially in Southern Europe where the two cultures are only a boat ride apart from each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summary_of_Decameron_tales
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you know there weren't a lot?
How would you be able to tell if there were more?

More writings about them for one. You almost never read about such things.

>what is spain

Are moors arabs? Also I've read 1/3 of Spanish nobility married Jews but never read about Arab-Spanish unions.

There's a few stories about European heroes and at MidEast princesses though.

There's a Decameron story about an Arabian turboslut that's the hottest shit ever.

Can you give a deeper summery?

Moors are arabs.
Just like the Egyptians, morons who know nothing of human migration patterns will try and tell you they were black, but they are not.

>Alatiel, the Sultan of Egypt's daughter, is sent to marry an Andalusian prince
>Her ship's crew mutinies, and then wrecks, casting her and some handmaids ashore somewhere in Southern Europe
>Found by a noble, she can't understand him but swears she won't ever give in and sleep with him
>Gets drunk and has sex, loves every minute of it. Has nonstop sex for days, even initiating a few encounters herself
>His brother gets jealous, murders the nobleman, and takes Alatiel who swears she won't ever give into the dick
>She gives into the dick, then while on a boat trip two sailors get horny for her and murder the brother, then fight over each other for her as they dick her together across the sea
>Ends up a wife of the Prince of Morea after she comes ashore, and enjoys his dickings until the Duke of Athens wants her for himself and hires a servant to kill the prince to make her his mistress
>The Byzantine prince comes to punish the Duke, falls in love with Alatiel, and takes her to Chios to give her the purple D
>The sultan of the Turks hears about that magic pussy and attacks Chios, taking her for himself and gives her his D for a few months
>He leaves her with an old vassal while he goes off to fight the Byzantines, who proceeds to cuck the Sultan with Alatiel before they both run off to Rhodes once they hear the Sultan died in battle
>The old man dies and gives Alatiel to a Cypriot merchant who fucks her all the way to Cyprus
>Then an old friend of her father's who can actually speak her language finds her (oh yeah, she couldn't speak to any of the men before this) and helps her return home to her father
>She convinces her father and the Andalusian king she was supposed to marry in the first place that she's still a virgin

Bump for more lewd stories

Got any more?

jesus christ that's a lot of dick

Amazing, I think I need more erotic greentext about Arab qts.

Just 8 or 9 dicks technically, although over a 4 year period and repeatedly.

No lesbian encounters then?

No, though Alatiel did have some handmaidens with her when she first shipwrecks (in Majorca now that I recall). Before she caved in they each took the dick from a knight or courtier and gave in to hedonism, so I'm sure there's room to expand the story if we wanted.

I remember hearing about two wives in a harem falling in love with each other and were caught. I'm sure secret lesbian harem sex happened all the time, just secretly.

What a filthy whore.

Did they even believe her virgin legitimacy? I mean, don't they do bed checks for this? Hymen?

Sounds like the Decameron was the erotica back in the day, or at least that one tale was

>south Europeans aren't Arabs
Wew.

>Did they even believe her virgin legitimacy?
Yes. And the checks didn't matter because she passed her bluff and speech checks, and because she was a princess so I'm sure two kings would have wanted to avoid the embarrassment of their daughter/fiancee being known as an unchaste girl.

Medieval literature is fun m8.

>Abraham, a Jew of Paris, is the friend of Giannotto di Civignì, who for years has urged him to become a Christian. One day Abraham departs for Rome, telling Giannotto that he wants to see the leaders of the Church – the Pope and the Curia – to decide whether or not he wants to convert. Giannotto, knowing of the debauched and decadent ways of the Roman clergy, fears Abraham will never want to convert after witnessing the corruption of the Church. But when Abraham returns, he converts, concluding that if Christianity can still spread even when its hierarchy is so corrupt, it must be the true word of God.

PS, here is a summary of the tales in it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summary_of_Decameron_tales

Montesquieu's persian letters i think. though its all from the perspective of the chief eunuch guarding the harem writing letters to his master in france

Sounds like an otome game. I wonder if it's been made already.

Because Arabs are too prideful about blood purity. In Arab Culture, children take everything from the father - name, nationality, religion etc. When an Arab woman marries a foreigner or someone who isn't the same subcategory of Arab, basically her kids wouldn't be known as half-this, half-that, they'd just have the father's nationality, which rubs wrong with Arabs because 'muh blood purity'. There are exceptions but very few.