Mfw having 95% of my life savings in crypto

>mfw having 95% of my life savings in crypto

Either the best or worst decision i will ever make

out of my 30k i have 25k in crypto ride or die

Input %100 of mine into Ruby coin

I put 10% of my savings in crypto two months ago

It's now 33% of my savings and I have to adjust to the feel of this asset allocation

£500 in bank
£8000 in crypto

2k in bank. 1k in cash. 10k in crypto and putting as much as i can every week.

400 usd in cash
3k in crypto

this is such an amazing chance to make a lot of money, i put as much as i possibly can. im tired of playing everything in my live the safe and boring way, time to take a risk for once.

Same OP.
Hodl together. Die together. Veeky Forums lyfe.

I hope this board won't become the cause of mass suicides.
I have 1.5k in bank and 7k in crypto

21k in crypto, $500 in the bank. I'm living the life right now with zero expenses aside from food.

anyone here keeping his crypto gains also a secret? I don't like telling anyone about this, in case everything gets dumped and I end up having nothing. that would be fucking embarrasing.

Everybody in here is making the biggest mistake of their lives, me included.
Cheers lads

50k in crypto, 9k in the bank

just need to find that coin that will go 20x then im out

A wise libertarian tycoon from my homecountry once said: Invest all you earn minus a €. You did good OP.

Yeah same. I don't want to walk around sounding like Gordon Gekko and then wind up a fucking loser.

The think with Veeky Forums is that you can't tell if the shills are trying to play 4d chess to try to get more suckers to buy their dumps or that there are actual genuine people telling the truth here on Veeky Forums.

That "hustlin" mentality brings on the worst type of people, people that are willing to do anything for a buck.

I'm thinking of doing the same man.

> college student living with parents
> no debt (europe)
> dont see any reason why i would need any money until 1 year and 3 months from now

Put £900 into crypto in 2014/15, 10k now with minimal effort. Thanks meme magic.

wew, when you're in since 2014 you should have made a lot more, what did you do?

You can tell enough by tone, sure there might be people who are genuine and just talk like a shill salesman because they're dumb, but you don't want to take advice from them.

>all these newfags pumping the alt bubble

Crypto = Bitcoin

If you're not holding bitcoin you're a nocoiner

how about second best

I got 1/4 of my savings in crypto, 1/2 in a business venture, 1/4 in phyzz

I don't want anybody to know because in 10 years my crypto millions will become a security risk.

>phyzz

wat

Me, 50% in retirement 30yr shit, 35% liquid crypto 5% investment/spec. crypto, 10% cash

physical gold m8

obv not ETH

5k in crypto 4k in bank 3k in stocks
who here a pussy

you are, kill your stocks and reduce your bank balance by 3k and put everything in crypto, you can thanks us later

I put 1000 into crypto last year and now it's like 75% of my net worth

How do you get started in crypto? It's so confusing

this is the best mmo now.
its the places yourd never expect where you make alot of money n

Nothing special, just bought bitcoins and sat on them. Max I paid was around £450, cheapest £150. Planning to hold at least until the next halving in 2020.

ah, that makes sense then. thats pretty good for just holding BTC. could have made a much more with shitcoins however, but still good job for holding that long and still holding

everyone knowing ur rich is worse

>mfw having 95% of my life savings in 1 coin

Not exaggerating one bit. I'm 20 and worked my ass off for the last two years without spending a dime because Im an aspie. I'm going to be a neet for for at least the next 6 months, most likely more. I made some gains daytrading for a little while but I decided to instead spend my time researching to find a decent long term hold. I finished putting ~90% of my savings into IOC today and I'm not going to check prices or Veeky Forums for at least 2 months. I don't care what happens, life is dumb anyway.

Get verified on a fiat exchange like Coinbase and kiss your cherry goodbye.

>Planning to hold at least until the next halving in 2020.

my man

4k in crypto
1k in cash
$300 in bank
700 paycheck tomorrow
Waiting on a pound of train wreck
1500 in creditcard debt
Lol
We are all gonna make it guys

>over 100k in crypto
>only 600 in bank

I have 100% (10,000$) of my life savings in bitcoin and 7000$ on credit cards. I have more faith in BTC than I ever had in God

Buy lisk instead. It has more growth potential and 2 months isnt long term.

dude, start cashing out a bit TODAY. like 25%, i would suggest. better be safe than sorry.

Put in £2k, now at £14k and have £14k in the bank

Are you me?

I feel the same way.

I've been so used to just sticking my money in the bank and barely ever having more than a few hundred dollars in there. I finally came into a few thousand dollars a few weeks ago and decided to try something risky for once by investing in crypto.

Might be a horrible idea, but it gives me something to follow and feel a bit of excitement for once in my life.

absolutely. since I'm trading crypto, I wake up happy and motivated to check coins, check the charts, follow the news, I have something productive to do in my life for once. feels amazing, hope this bull run continues for a while. I'm scared of the bear market that is inevitable.

Dear risk-takers:

Please keep some cash in reserve for emergencies. It would be really shitty if the crypto prices tanked for a while and you had to sell during that time to get by. We want everyone on Veeky Forums on board the NEET revolution.

>not day-trading shitcoins to acquire more BTC

>bank blocking my payments cause they know it's for crypto gains

I got 11k in a 401k, 3k in the bank, 0k in cryoto :^)

I've been thinking about it, but at the same time I'd hate to miss out on more gains. I'll probably cash out some, but I want to hold onto my ETH and WAVES for another year at least.

i put 10% of my saving into crypto back in 2014
its now around 98%

>cash out 25% of 100k

that's a good way to get your anus gaped by the irs

I put in 1/40th of my savings in March

that 1/30th is now worth 1/3 on a good day. I have also put more money in.

>losing less than 100k
>suicide

> 15k 401k
> 9.5k bank
> 6.5k/7k stock
> 1k and rising crypto

encourage me to dump more money into crypto

oh shit forgot 2k in gold and silver coins

150k crypto, 50k in bank.
crypto portfolio: 98% btc, 2% MAID
leggo senpai

when did you buy into btc? you still accumulating?

You need to get that other 5% into dgb fast, user.

4,5k PM's 2k€ in bank, put 450€ in crypto like less than 3 months ago and it has just passed 3k€ as i type this thanks to DGB.

bought throughout 2014, avg price between $500 and $600. I've been selling a tiny bit here and there but mostly hodling.

I plan on either diversifying my cryptos a bit. Not sure if I'll just trade out some BTC to send out more of my usd into the cryptospace. prob the latter #yolo

I put 70% of mine into byteball!
All or nothing

Same. Hodl, iron fist.

Similarly, I have handful of btc bought in 2014, most is eth I bought in 2016 under 10.

I really wish someone that new something was giving advice. I feel like I need to dump half the eth I have back into btc cause it's tried and true but just do not know...