If you could absorb the knowledge of 3 intellectuals, and know everything they know, who would you choose...

If you could absorb the knowledge of 3 intellectuals, and know everything they know, who would you choose? I struggle with this problem, because I often find that absorbing the knowledge of 4 thinkers would be much better.

To me, it seems that absorbing the knowledge of a person like Bertrand Russell, or Harold Bloom, or Karlos Kleiber, or some scientist like stephen hawking, would be ideal. Because that would give me a knowledge of all the fields that interest me; music, philosophy, science, and literature. However, I'm just not sure whether or not these would be the "ideal" choices. I know Hawking is controversial in the scientific community, and is perhaps inferior to other scientific thinkers, just as bertrand russell was a thinker of the early 20th century and is probably bested in many area; and karlos kleiber is a wonderful composer whose interpretations of music seem to be virtuosic in his understanding, but he may not have had the sort of creative intelligence to become a good composer or writer of his own music; much in the same way Harold Bloom may have read the entire western canon, but has never written any fiction because perhaps he lacks the capacity.

Then there's the remaining problem, of only choosing 3 when it's even difficult to only choose 4.

>and karlos kleiber is a wonderful composer
conductor. Forgive me for my brain farts.

Stefan Molyneux, Mike Cernovich, and Styx.

Id pick Barack Obama as one of the three just for the juicy presidential secrets.

There're no aliens at Area 51, user

There's the secret, specialized helicopters used during the bin Laden raid; but no aliens.

Zizek, Tesla, Friedman, Kissinger if i get 4.

I'm fine with more mundane but secret knowledge. I don't expect to find out about who REALLY killed JFK or whatever.

Jean Paul Sartre
J. R. Oppenheimer
J. M. Keynes

Odd that all of their names start with J.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK

You don't need to be the president to not fall for Oliver Stone invented bullshit

>Jean Paul Sartre
The military attaché of the French embassy? I wrote his file while i worked for the secret service. Someone told me about a philosopher, so i put it on record. Military attaché, and philosopher.

Tao
von Neumann
and uhhhhh
My dog

Me, Myself, and I

Leibniz
Cauchy
Lagrange

It is my turn to discover new theorems and make life harder, or easier maybe, on students

Thanks Barack

He means who was behind lee Harvey Oswald, mate.

Kant, Marx, Mises, Camus

Fight me

me, the writer of my diary, uh...

>Not even going for your mother's son
If you can only think of two ways of saying youself, you're not worth absorbing

Who are the philosophers that got laid the most?

>Bertrand Russell
Commie apologist confirmed.

Must feel very unique, like all those thirteen in dozen first-year Yale kiddos.

Lee Harvey Oswald was behind Lee Harvey Oswald

Is it really that inconceivable that a mentally ill individual with a gun could shoot the president?

Garfield was killed by a loon who thought he got Garfield elected because he gave a speech for him, then felt the president shunned him when he wasn't made anbassador to either Austria or France.

Garfield didn't even know the guy existed.

Vladimir Putin
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
David Foster Wallace

Henry Flynt, Alexander Shulgin, James Clerk Maxwell, and Michael Farady.

Now I can find out neat things to experiment with while under the influence of personally crafted psychedelics while awaiting to be rescued from boredom by a more advanced civilization

Nietzche, Desmond Morris and some famous linguist or some shit

just a reminder that picking 3 old and already dead people would be dumb since it's very likely for them to know much much less than even a prof at your uni nowadays
their knowledge will be outdated as fuck

I'd pick some probably unknown people form my uni
one from the IT department, one from the medicine department and one from the physics department

>the knowledge of 3 intellectuals

Leibniz, Godel, Descartes.

I know that. I meant that I wouldn't be expecting to find out conspiracy bullshit.

Bill Nye, John Green, Neil Degrasse Tyson

Euler
Enoch Powell
Linus Torvalds

>Absorbing the intellect of a negro.
Congrats, your IQ JUST dropped 20 points.

Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Hideki Tojo.

I'd be the ultimate Axis.

Neither you nor I are more intelligent than Barack Obama.

Also nice job falling for the race IQ meme

>race IQ meme

You would also have an unlimited supply of zerohedge quotes, neo-reactionary idols, and fat rolls, guaranteed :^)

Presumably you do this when you read their literature, so what's the point?

Aldous Huxley
It's all you need

>John Stuart Mill
As a measurement of raw intellect this guy was one of the smartest men to ever exist
>Napoleon Bonaparte
If JSM was the smartest, Bonaparte was among the most competent to ever exist
>Vincent Van Gogh
So not only would I be among the smartest and competent men to ever exist, now I'm also among the most creative
>Warren Buffet
And the wealthiest

the best guy at making money
the best guy at getting laid and seducing women
the deadliest motherfucker

Model
Kissinger
Tesla

Frenchaboo, but
Poincarré, Napoléon and Talleyrand
Literally the best leader That could ever be

Probably Isaac Newton, Tchaikovsky, and William Fowler