""""early adopters""""

When did you realize that you're actually late to cryptocurrencies and the normies are actually here, right now, some on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kpZXyRLAHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like 2 months ago when I came back and the place was full of them.

The normies are here and we only have a $100bn market cap?

>TFW you found the actual normie

this sounds like one of those people who are mad that they cashed out when Eth "dipped" down to 190 a week ago.

"only"

and just a reminder that most of the coins are utter trash and provide no utility, even Ethereum has just about no actual use cases currently.

good luck getting past verifcations.

What? What are you taking about ETH for?

You know how you can tell ETH dipped $1?

Some stupid nigger will make a thread on Veeky Forums

crypto is too complicated for REAL normies
I think there is plenty of time (years)

lol

is this some kind of next level nocoiner coping?

>mad
Do you know how low it was just months ago? Do you know what the ICO price was?

That's what makes shit like ZEN and RBY so hilarious. Normies will go broke even faster than with real stocks and leave their money behind.

>this guy gets it

I am a normie, my main man.

if normies are here then lets crash the market and scare them away, fuck normies.

>late

I bought my first crypto in 2013. Too late for BTC but right on time for LTC. :^)
But I've only really made real gains in the past year.

The normies--if you mean financially unsavvy wagecucks--aren't here yet. But they're almost here.

Buy the coins today that they'll buy tomorrow.

>financially unsavvy wagecucks--aren't here yet
You're joking right? There's absolutely clueless people everywhere.

There is no such thing as a normie that browses Veeky Forums. Quit your FUDing.

There is.

Some might stop by and surf for a few hours just to see what LE Veeky Forums XDDDD is all about but no one stays on here. There may be people with the outer appearance of normies surfing Veeky Forums though but deep down they're actually autists.

kill all normies, we need a concerted effort to shill them into an absolute godawful shitcoin to destroy their gambling money and make them cost averse

I work in software development and I don't know a single person who owns crypto. Maybe 30-50% of them have even heard about it (and they work in tech).

Normie here lol what's a normie anyway I came from cryptoanna's stream you guys buy litecoin too right >.>

Those saying crypto is mainstream are using a small sample of other nerds online. Veeky Forums is not representative of the average person.

Most people under 30 have probably heard of bitcoin, but hardly any have heard of ethereum or any other altcoins.

Of those who've heard of bitcoin, hardly any actually own any. They still think it's a scam/solely a means of buying drugs online.

Not to mention people OVER 30 years old. I'd say the vast majority haven't even heard of bitcoin - let alone altcoins.

Crypto going mainstream will be when boomers start using them to diversify portfolios via funds (like the Swedish one that recently got listed on Hargreaves Lansdown). It makes sense as a hedge against inflation and shocks in other assets e.g. equities. Mainstream will be when you start seeing mainstream news features about altcoins, adverts for altcoin exchanges, etc.

But that said, there is likely to be a pretty big correction before crypto reaches this point. Many of the current shitcoins will not survive this dip. There are just too many copy + paste coins that have no innovation/use. And you see people designing blockchains for things that don't even need a blockchain. It's a bubble, just like the .com bubble. And just like the .com bubble, holding the winners - the Googles and Amazons - will make you rich.

Also crypto market cap vs stocks

>only
Yeah, only 4 times the sales of Mc Donalds, an international corporation with a real countervalue.
I have some coins, but I am thinking about cashing out soon. The trends are just not normal, it's like the dotcom bubble all over again.

>Currently
It's a speculation you idiot. You buy, you hold, you get your profits in a month, year or a few years if it works out the way you think

>crypto is too complicated for REAL normies
It's not more complicated than opening a bank account, or even normiebook account. The thing is they act like herds. If they see bunch of their normie friends getting on crypto they'll get in by waves.

Imagine all the faggots who didn't invest in tech stocks in 1997 because they thought it was "too late"

nocoiners on suicide watch when BTC reaches 1 trillion dollars market cap

Shkreli did a segment on BTC and said that 1 trillion market cap is easily doable

youtube.com/watch?v=0kpZXyRLAHc

>people with the outer appearance of normies surfing Veeky Forums though but deep down they're actually autists
me right here

32 yr old here.

You are wrong.

And don't worry, I'm telling all my over 30 friends about crypto too (not to mention my boomer parents).

Yeah, I mean the people who got into ETH or Stratis a few months ago were totally late.

I could be wrong here, but isn't there only a MAX of about 4 million people involved in btc, eth, and xrp based on the amount of wallets generated?

>normies
>on Veeky Forums
>on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

Lolololol

And I mean, 4 million people isn't jack shit lol. People buying a couple months from now could still be counted s "early". I mean, at some point down the line.

30 friends! will the crypto world ever recover? and your parents too. please man fly down or crypto will become mainstream within the next week

>100bn

>like the dotcom bubble

Nigga nasdaq was worth 7.8 TRILLION when the bubble burst, not to mention that the blockchain will be way easier to monetize

That's the hope
People with actual money are coming for your gains.

You're probably a normie.
In fact, OP is probably a normie.
Normies are very abundant here on Veeky Forums newfags. Times have changed.

I personally have generated like 40 BTC wallets, so if only 4 million BTC, ETH and XRP wallets have been generated the number of actual investors must be tiny.

This already happened and it's called XRP. That coin is a literal scam.

That's what I thought in 2014 and then I ignored the whole thing until two weeks ago.

Maybe we're all autistic and it's just some of us haven't realized it yet

Got my dad to diversify into some ETH. The baby boomers will be here sooner than we think. Even went to this one seminar and this company was trying to get 12k out of old normies to be a dealing desk for crypto