Before reading anything this forum has to offer...

Before reading anything this forum has to offer, I want to find to find out if this forum is filled with losers wasting their time, or experienced big boys making some mother FUCKING money

>prove yourselves, boys

smart guy here

No money being made here.
Turn around and go home normie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OOUUUTTTTTTTTTTT

This!
We're all just larping.

Reporting for duty

losers

Don't tell your friends about us, we're not worth your time.

fuck off back to facebook normie

Lost all my savings, this place is hell! Leave while u can!

Everything here is basically a ponzi scheme. Just invest in blue chip stocks. Go away.

I lost nearly half of my savings on this crypto shit. Just stay away, that's all I gotta say.

just as I expected. Guys who spend hours upon hours trying to be part of a community of losers who ALSO have nothing much going on in their life.
You guys do realise that sharing ideas and communicating like adults instead of repeating the same fucking offences WILL make you smarter and a step closer to becoming a millionaire. I'm fucking 19 years old and coordinating 6 large scale projects as a CEO's personal assistant at a successful company who is also a first class student at University studying Anthropology and Archaeology.

I live a great lifestyle and I'm about to move into a 6 floor beach house on a tropical island. cya losers ;)

My portfolio is down about 10% since investing last week. Probably going to lose everything...

I didn't mean to sound so salty to the guys who were actually being nice. I like you guys and hope you make lots of money in the future. You guys know type of person that was addressed to...

Coins are just penny stock pump and dumps except with zero regulation.

This is the same damn thing, except run by amateurs for peanuts.

You are a huge faggot and you can suck my big fat dick.

This is the first time I've been on Veeky Forums in a long time. I don't go on here anymore because of all the crypto threads that have literally taken over this board.

As for making some "monther FUCKING money", I made 300k last year, so above average I guess. Still not enough.

This post makes you sound like a LARPing faggot, but hey, so is everyone on Veeky Forums, which is part of the reason I left this cancer board. Kill yourself OP.

Also, OP.
If you go on Veeky Forums expecting actual millionaires and elites to be posting and sharing advice, then you're just as retarded as the rest of the NEET's on this faggot board. I'm out.

I really want to kill myself but an eternity of nothingness encourages me to stay and make some money whilst on this miserable ride we call life

Worth a shot + this uproar is adorable

This has been worth my time, to be honest

no whale by any means, but have been going good off 5k investment, and just took out 20k+ to cash out

no ones making anything realistically just leave.

>forum

Go fuck yourself newfag, get out.

Suck a dick big guy we don't need to prove how amazing we are to you

good work lads

no money here, crypto is a scam, now go back at your party with chad and stacey, normgroid