9,000 y/o fossil closely resembles Native Americans, according to Danish scientists

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/06/18/415205524/dna-confirms-kennewick-mans-genetic-ties-to-native-americans

Mormons will not accept this

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/europe-discovered-when-native-americans-shipwrecked-holland-books-claim-698714
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2015/08/guess-who-first-came-to-america.html
academic.oup.com/mbe/article-abstract/doi/10.1093/molbev/msw293/2838774/A-working-model-of-the-deep-relationships-of?rss=1
genetics.org/content/202/1/261
youtube.com/watch?v=y4pmFKvh4HY
articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-05-24/news/0905230231_1_canals-irrigation-archeologists
wyohistory.org/encyclopedia/trade-among-tribes-commerce-plains-europeans-arrived
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks Caucasian.

B-but I thought physical anthropologists can't determine racial features through skulls! Reddit lied to me!

>looks caucasian

Are you a mexican?
This diamond shaped face is not caucasian at all.

I have heard Native Americans are mix of Caucasian and Asian races

Looks like one of those Ainu people the Yamato exterminated

who even says that?

He is clearly of Portuguese descent

They took the DNA.

>Trying this hard to be edgy

They took dna samples idiot

Native Americans migrated out of Eurasia before Caucasian and Mongoloid were things

Looks finnish

Exterminated? No. More like they bred together to create the more recent Nez-Perce tribe after some generations of minor skirmishing. You probably act like Euro tribes/countries didn't historically infight during their cultural bioses.

Plenty of people. They're all retards, of course.

It's part of the "Race is only skin color" meme; you know that you can tell someone's gender, age, and ethnic back ground by looking at the skull, I know it, the retard knows it, and the guy the retard is arguing with knows it, but if the retard implied the guy he's arguing with believes that skin color alone is a determinant of intelligence/civilization/musical-quality/whatever, then he may be able to shift the argument off topic to something he can argue against successfully.

I'll just leave this here

ibtimes.com/europe-discovered-when-native-americans-shipwrecked-holland-books-claim-698714

doesn't look like any finns I know

>Native Americans are a single group

le Solutrean meme theory isn't dead yet you know

literally Patrick Stewart with a beard

your mother is partrick stewart with a beard

don't let me see you around here again boi

His measurements closely align with two peoples; Ainu and Moriori.

Both come from Southeast Asia, both were radically racialized by Europeans, both show and express complex histories of genetic mixing in Asia.

>9,000 y/o fossil

False, Earth is just 6000 years old.

Funny that the King James Translation theory would accommodate the Mesopotamians but not their own myths of antiquity. It's almost like you've just revealed the social function of your 6,000-y/o Earth myth by posting it here

Portugal is white

It's been about 4 years since the Mal'ta Buret genetic studies revolutionized our understanding of Native Americans and Europeans yet Veeky Forums doesn't know shit about it and keeps yapping incoherently as it always does about Solutreans and whatever appeals to American assburgers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta-Buret'_culture

Long story short, there used to live a people in Siberia(Ancestral North Eurasians) who spread their seed both West to Europe and East to Americas and to some extent to the Middle East.

They weren't exactly either standard Caucasoids nor Mongoloids. Kennewick mans looks may have had something to do with them.

You mean the soth amercan mixed races that speak Portuguese?

0/10 no.

That's a pretty damn interesting theory. Where can I read more about this?

If they weren't "caucasoids" or "mongoloids" exactly, then what would they be considered as? What common physical and genetic traits differentiated them from those two? Is the difference in genetics distant enough from those two groups that we can consider them to be separate or were they a sort of mix? Or were they a precursor that largely contributed to the development of what is considered standard European and Asian genetic stock today?

Also, have they done a genetic study on the Kennewick man? I haven't read or heard much about it.

When will people understand the mass extinction of the northern red man (red men are still fairly common in central and south America) was the equivalent of the assimilation of proto-indo European people of Europe or the extinction of Neanderthals?

They were distantly related to Upper Paleolithic Europeans but had tens of thousands of years of their own genetic drift and they were physically adapted to the coldest inhabited place on Earth.

>Also, have they done a genetic study on the Kennewick man?
Yes.

>I haven't read or heard much about it.
An article about it is literally all that's in the OP.

Jesus christ it's was just shitposting you autistic fag

Except in this case anthropologists thought he looked Caucasian until someone did a DNA test.

Kek, white theories about skulls was wrong.

Really even brothers of a pure lineage can have vastly different shaped skulls!

Such a bias,
> this skull looks Caucasian.
>how can you tell
> I cant!
> we should test the dna
> Why? I told you its Caucasian
>we need more evidence
> you don't trust me. I'm an anthopologist
>so am i. We still need evidence.
> wait, if it's not , what about clovis. This could potentially open the door to many theories that describe the Americas as alot older than the bible.

>Mormons will not accept this
Do they even believe in DNA?

Not really true. The archaeologist who initially excavated him said he looked sort of caucasoid and did a sloppy physical reconstruction that the media said looked like Patrick Stewart. Actual anthropologists never really took that stuff seriously and always maintained that he was a Native American that was probably related to tribes in the area, which later low-key analysis and DNA testing later confirmed. The guy who started all that stuff (Chatters) is widely considered to be kind of a hack in general (at least among other archaeologists in Washington), and the way he handled Kennewick man has always been harshly criticized by almost everyone else in the field. The guy is pretty much seen as an embarrassment who fucked the situation up royally and did pretty a bad job.

bullshit.

No native could ever grow a beard that thick and long. The best they can get is a goatee.

t. someone who lived near a Rez

Looks like an Ainu which is unsurprising.

>quoted from the book "lies my teacher told me"
>the same book that claimed native Americans had a hyper advanced irrigation system, diverse trading centres, grand colourful monolithic structures, tried to teach the "filthy dirty europeans" how to bathe but they would not (so the book claims)
Yeah no get that shit out of here.

>evoandproud.blogspot.com/2015/08/guess-who-first-came-to-america.html

Kenewick Man is genetically closer to Amerindians BUT anatomically closer to caucasians; specifically ainus

Amerindians are a mix of East Asian(60%) and Ancient North Eurasian(40%)

Some kind of basal East Asian may have contributed to WHG and ANE.
academic.oup.com/mbe/article-abstract/doi/10.1093/molbev/msw293/2838774/A-working-model-of-the-deep-relationships-of?rss=1

Ainu are descended from a basal East Asian population and Paleosiberians(something Ulchi.Itelmen or Chukchi like).

genetics.org/content/202/1/261

>Good news everybody!

hahahaha

Fucking kek.

He looks Turkish

you're killing me

>neo-nazi understanding of genetics

I laugh every time.

>This could potentially open the door to many theories that describe the Americas as alot older than the bible.
*sigh* When will Reddit ever learn, their r/atheism agenda just doesn't fly in the face of real science.

>genetically closer to Amerindians BUT anatomically closer to caucasians

you seem mad

He looks greek.

>not realizing that Native Americans were black

Stop being deceived.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4pmFKvh4HY

>native Americans had a hyper advanced irrigation system
articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-05-24/news/0905230231_1_canals-irrigation-archeologists

>diverse trading centres

wyohistory.org/encyclopedia/trade-among-tribes-commerce-plains-europeans-arrived

I'm not really interested in checking the other two. Maybe they're right, maybe they're not. But it's clear your only objections are unfounded.