Honest conversation about PnD groups

I joined a group 2 days ago, made 0.2btc
And since then I can't sleep because I feel so guilty. I scammed 0.2btc out of some poor guy who probably just got into btc being very excited. I am no better than a credit card scammer.
What's even worse is those groups. Everyone is trying to take advantage of everyone else. People trying to unload bags on each other. Spaming "HOLD" while building up sell walls.
It's pathethic. And I was part of that.

great user now buy moon and redeem urself

i mean, kys

We the Jews now.

The World runs on greed, user. Take what you can and fuck everyone else.

I want in OP.

So the only reason you're not robbing people is because there is a chance you could get caught?

I am pretty excited about crypto and the market is growing big enough to give everyone some returns. Why would we need to scam some young newcomers out of their few dollars?

we should really concentrate on scamming normies, not our own board

Everyone's got their own interests at heart. If you don't want to be in the shark tank, invest in Bitcoin or ETH and HODL for a few years. Otherwise you are going to inevitably get involved in some kind of P&D.

Yeah, that makes it significantly worse
I love this site and spend a lot of time here since 7 years, why would I scam some of those people?

Were you in the Blue Whale or Pumpingthealts group?

I get daytrading
But actively spaming lies in order to get some people to buy shit?

Link groups.

don't trust OP, the only people in those groups that make profit are the admins pre-buying the coins

Yes please.
Pump and dump groups

>But actively spamming lies in order to get some people to buy shit?
That is a major problem with this board and the community at large. I've posted several speculation threads about coins that I had seen rising/falling abnormally. I never yelled out bullshit or told people to buy, just to keep an eye out for certain things. Sometimes they panned out, sometimes they didn't. I'm all for sharing info with fellow anons that can take these things with a grain of salt, but I agree that coordinated lies and attempts to actively scam people out of their money is malicious. Personally I wish the moderation would pick up and ban every shitcoin moon thread and begging thread.

well thats life, you dont have to participate in shit that fucks up your kharma
besides these "groups" are a total scam itself for the most part

I could give, but those groups are full of lies. Do what you think is best in your investment, learn TA and do your own FA, ffs. Don't get involved in pnd. Cuz the house will always win.

I'm in one of those groups, feels sketchy as fuck desu. But somehow it changes the way I think about trading. I just don't want to trust biz shilling anymore cuz it;s just people who wants to sell their bags when new-shitcoiners came in buying.

I mean, honestly, put most of your cash into long term coins such as ETH and Bitcoin, and the rest into good altcoins.

But do keep a small stash for the occasional PnD. A good 2-3x profit never hurts

>keep a small stash for the occasional PnD
Yep. Doing this as well.

Also

You can still do some solid research and actually contribute to your fellow man here.

It's not too late.

Because this is a PONZI SCHEME. You know what the only way people make money in one is? Taking it from others.
I dont know who told you that its enough to give everyone returns.
Cryptocurrencies don't generate wealth, they only transfer it. The question is, do you want it transfered to you or away from you? Playing in this game you only get one choice, not everyone will be a winner.

THAT WAS ME YOU SCAMMED

FUCK YOU, I THOUGH 2017 WAS THE YEAR OF Veeky Forums AND WE WERE ALL GOING TO DRIVE LAMBOS AND FINALLY COME AHEAD IN THIS SHITTY FUCKING LIFE, I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT TOGETHER

I HOPE YOU FEEL HAPPY WHEN YOU'RE SITTING INSIDE YOUR MANSION OF FUCKING LIES, ALONE

user, I have an idea!
I'll hire you as a groundskeeper once I have my lunar mansion made out of repurposed lambos. I'll invest your paycheck for you in coins so you can share the profit with me! Sounds good?

What coin, and did you buy it at 2-5 sat? If you did, you deserve it.

I hear the same sob stories over and over again.

Turn into a double agent. Start posting screenshots of the discord and fud all their efforts and ruin all their threads. It's fucking hilarious and fun.

only 1 in 1000 can be lambos faggot

Because I want money. And it's legal. I'll take all the legal money I can.

Why do you think most of these people are suicidal? They have no principles and values, thus no real drive other than the symbolic "lambo".

0.2btc in 2 days.
are you a (((guy))) who dumped shitton of dead coin dime ? one that is no way to sell back even for 1 sat ? for x25 of original price (converted from doge) ?