Go to work for 8 hours

>Go to work for 8 hours
>make 100-something dollars

>trade coins during breaks
>make $1000

is it time to quit my job Veeky Forums?

SELL HOUSE AND ALL IN ON STEEM

um.. no

A job is more than money. You are helping your community. Stop being a bitch and work.

I quit my job 1.5 years ago and have lived off trading since

>t. lifelong wagie

Imagine for a moment that this guy is being serious. There are people that actually think this.

Yes, unless your job is an internship at great company or an entry level position which is going help you break into your dream career field. If it's just some McJob then fuck it, you can find another one of those anytime.

What phone app do you use?

Join and become a fellow KEK DISCIPLE. Quit ur job and find penance amongst keks will

>trade coins during breaks
>lose $1000

Don't quit your job. You need a stable income to hedge against the volatility of trading shitcoins.

Instead of working for money at a job you NEED, quit the job, live off of cryptotrading, and do something you are passionate about that can bring something of even greater value to the community
>????

No, because where did you originally get your money to trade crypto? Your job, right? Just like me, my first job I got $8/hr and invested $1000 in something with my first paycheck. I spent my whole time at that job pretending to be useful, and in the end they all knew I was doing absolutely nothing, but I didn't care, because when no one was looking I was switching tabs to a page that was showing me how much I earned that day. It varied but lets just say the average was $1500 and the highest I saw was $3000. But I can't forgot, that stupid $8/hr job was what allowed this to be possible in the first place. I never quit, I was on an internship, so I just did the time and went on my merry way, with $250,000 in my bank. Yup. Play your fucking cards right, kids, and remember, if you're not a Christian, you're going nowhere in life.

Invest in SWT.

same, i make shitty $14.50/hr working in a warehouse

but i keep polo + bittrex open in the background of my computer, and the second im unsupervised (often) i get right on it

if i had really strict supervisors and couldn't trade most of the time, i'd probably quit right now.

>remember, if you're not a Christian, you're going nowhere in life

What do you mean by this?

i'm lmao'ing at ur life

>literal wagecuck

WEW
E
W

I'm just sticking with my job till Lambohalla

bait

well hooked

I quit my job a month ago. No regrets. I'm ready for the bear market.

Sucked a few dicks on my kneepads for cash, invested it in crypto, now living off of crypto gains. I'm a living meme.

Just make sure you cash out a decent amount of your investments in the next few years cause this market isn't going to last forever

It's a meme? I think? Or else he's a christfag

What's your coin trading strategy?

I have my dream job but it pays fuck all right now (baby pilot), and I want my lambo.

He's either a christfag, or he's saying that the majority of the population will hate you and ostracize you if you're not a christian. If he's in the united states, he's right.

I wouldn't say that. I live in a rural area, and no-one hates me.

Um, Christians are a minority.

Christianity has more adherents than any other religion.

71% of the United States is christian

I remember you posting this originally. Glad things are working out.

My job gives me retirement a 401k health care vision and dental and extreme security.

Once you factor in how much you have to set aside for all of that plus captial gains rape tax and the fact it's going to be way easier to get credit for loans for things for an actual job you might as well just keep it and keep making $1000 on your lunch break as that would make you a 1/4 of a million dollars including what you make at your job.

Not to mention the fact that you'll develop an autistic NEET personality if you trade coins full time.

Even if I made millions doing this, I gotta say that I would feel a little weird telling people about what I do for a living.

how did you start? srs question

This "what other people think of me" meme needs to die, the only reason you feel like that is because you likely judge others in a similar manner

I made 40k at my real job last year 150k trading stocks

I still work because I get full dental and medical coverage. Plus my job is only Friday through Sunday so it lines up with the market

I will quit when I have 500k saved

No. Continue to work so you have more to invest in crypto.

>Oh no! Poor fucks think bad of me for being a millionaire! I better go back to being poor while putting more effort into getting money too so they don't think bad of me for being rich!
Your mindset is so stupid.

you;re gonna make it bro

it's not 2005 anymore, edgy christ hating only belongs on reddit now

what do you do?

Don't quit until your exit plan is firmly in place and you have a year's living expenses lined up in a bank account, not stuffed in to crypto where it could blow up.

>Don't quit until your exit plan is firmly in place and you have a year's living expenses lined up in a bank account

This is exactly the way I look at it

>You are helping your community
I do business-to-business insurance consulting and basically make up hours worked so we can charge companies like Cigna out the fucking ass for virtually nothing.

Fuck you man, my job is shit. I have to pretend I'm working for long hours so my boss is happy because he's charging the client companies for it even though in reality my work takes 20 minutes and I don't have to do jack shit. Crypto is my money at this point.

so you just fucked people over by quitting without giving any hint?

>this is what wagecucks actually believe

This is probably bait but i cant help but lmao @ pathetic wagecucks

Get a better job and keep moving up on

keep making money trading shitcoins

>tfw ATC in a small airport that barely gets any traffic
>tfw only work like 3 times a week
>tfw even at those 3 days I'm basically free to do whatever I want
>tfw I trade during work hours
>tfw getting double money

shit's comfy yo

I have a job that I actually like, bartending. Work 3-4 days a week, get free booze, and make about $1k cash a week.

sounds comfy bro

$1k cash a week? what country boyo?

>tfw not enough capital to live off crypto gains alone

>work easy af graphic design job

>have to do about 1 hour work per 8 hour work day

>brand new computer with multiple monitors

>great conditions

>trade crypto all day on the side

>1k weekly wage + 2k weekly crypto gains

>this is living

A major city in the Northeast US. I could make more, I know some bartenders that make 100k+, but I don't want to work the crazy hours they do.

my favorite larp

t. 45k in crypto, 1000 ARK

>that melodramatic email

just say you're resigning and happy to work your notice, thanks for the opportunity and maybe a brief explanation why (in a work context....not your crypto gains).

Jesus christ lmao

I do this too but keep my job for security. Got rent to pay and food to eat, can't live if I make bad decisions and bottom out.

i thought this was a bit cringy, you also could have told them upfront from the beginning, maybe offered to train the person who will replace you.

When I changed my jobs I always offered to let them search a replacement and that I would train them, some have accepted that offer and it got me some good connections (I think).

Even when I will quit, because of being able to retire I will offer that kind of deal, its a matter of principles.

Well, I do like your yolo attitude though, I love when this kind of stuff works out.

Why make it so dramatic and why the fuck even mention cryto like you try to justify yourself for quiting? You know that your boss probably just shrugged it off and went on with his day.

many jobs help polluting environment and decreasing people's health