DGB

Digibros get in here and remind me again what this upcoming event could do for Digibyte.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lizalula570/status/872698196052586496
coinmama.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Launch it out of the solar system

Literally headed off to alpha centuari. I wish i had some more. Shits the black monolith

show DGB to normies and big bank people who will help us get to the moon

If they win, we'll go straight for 25 cents. That's basically what's going to happen. So if you sell, It's on you.

basically he is trying to sell the idea of blockchain to citi group amidst a dozen other competitors and other things. even if it doesn't win, it will get lots of networking and bring the name out there which will make it rise very high, the question is whether it will stay high or dump quickly. either way it is a good long term coin

Catapult it to fucking Zeta Reticuli.
I sold all my fucking ETH and put it in at 1.7k.
People called me an idiot.

This

HODL

Am I willed to live as a poor NEET

>only have 5k dgb
>too late to crypto
>be wage slave
>put savings into this

I prob deserve to fail for buying to Veeky Forums posts instead of being serious and researching crypto and markets but man there is just no time for me

I am hoping this works out well

Guess its what I get for being a poorfag

I have about 10 bucks in dgb at 500 sat because I'm poor.

Do you digitards really need 8000 threads?

This is a good dip

Better buy now or its probably over for good for you, youll be poor forever

so much this

fucking annoyed with all these fags with their shitty dgb

it's tanking hard, sell

HOLY FUCK, look at that last candle...

Better get out while you still can.

you are a jealous faggot who is mad they do not own this coin and are actively making gains with it like we digibros are. there fore, you must stop talking, dad

That last candle or two was me dumping. But I agree, get out while you still can so I can buy in cheaper again.

Weakkkk
HODL, this coin has a LOT of potential. Don't fall victim to the faggots known as whales.

Just hold, I already fucked up by taking out my 5k dgb 2 days ago and putting it in some memecoin that made me lose. Sold at 1.8k sats like a cuck and now it's 2.1k.

yeah you got that right
i only signed up today on 2 websites poloniex and coinbase.
however for me to buy DGB i have to buy BTC from coinbase and then transfer them to poloniex and exchange them for DGB.

Problem is that those faggots at coinbase need 2-3 days to check my credit card number, so i cant do nothing until in 3 days

im angry bro i want to buy right now DGB but i cant

Right now I'm holding the wall up at 2144 so I can dump at 2150 ish. When that wall goes away, I'm going to be done, and then price will tank. Actually, now.

Lamboland plz
Any DGB is helpful

DH1d6b9uAFzo9wT4RBfzrJJNPrDmBgzq4q

no nigger wants to help me get DGB right now on poloniex plz ? just give me a website or something that doesnt take 3 days

are there any coin services with escrow for buying coins off other people? sounds like a business opportunity if not.

Omg it's tanking

try paxful

i have no idea i'm a newfag here

twitter.com/Lizalula570/status/872698196052586496

Isn't there some reason DGB is supposed to spike tomorrow? I'm not seeing it...

They will win an award giving the shillers ammo to reload their shill cannons.

if you are in a hurry you can overpay for some bitcoin at coinmama or some shit.
coinmama.com

The face we make when dgb only goes up 30-40 % in 30 mins I guess I'll hodl till it reaches 120% gains in 24 hours

the only thing it'll reach is the abyss

I could've sold at 2330 and bought it back right now for a huge profit but you fags kept telling me to hold

It usually takes a day or two for the bloggers to get their news out, then you'll see the spike.

Is there any stream or info about their performance at Citibank? Googling doesn't find much, Singapore are infront of us so it should be happening now.

Honestly sell now. It's gonna dip one last time to 1800. They're making everyone panic sell on purpose

How many fucking times do I need to tell this, we're going past 3k very soon, we'll go even further beyond. Just be patient.

I love the salt people dump on these threads, it reminds me of all the salt in eth threads over a year ago.

that should tell you something

DGB Also got mentioned on CNBC last night but hey

>SHITCOIN PND!!!

amiright kids.....

KEKED and Checked

>They're making everyone panic sell on purpose
>Honestly sell now.

hmmm

People probably were nervous about the price dropping and had set orders to auto sell when it dropped to 2100 or so.

I doubt it's going to go massively lower considering it picked right back up to about 2100, so it might be a decent entry point if you want to get something that you can sell at 2200-2300.

keep holding and buy lambos

Sent ;)