DGB NOOO WTF

I BOUGHT AT 2350 WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MY LIFE SAVINGS ARE FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x93924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calm down you fucking idiot. Hold.

Once the chinks realize they cant sink this coin very far, what do you think is going to happen?

HODL nigger.

If you put your life savings into this and drop the bags this early you fucking deserve it

hold you retard, infact you should be buying more right NOW

The dip is good. Look at the char. Fill your god damn bags.

you digitards are all going to lose

LOL... I'm all in on DGB and this dip is making me cum in my pants.

i find it hilarious that, even though this coin has only performed well for 1 fleeting moment and all they have to base it's possible success on is the hope it wins some obscure contest, they still insist people double down on their upcoming losses

exactly bro

Shill bait

there's like 1/75 chance of them winning that crazy contest and u bought at the near ath lmao boy howdy OP u done goofed

I don't get it OP, you were going for the 'buy high, sell low' strategy plan like Pajeet Napoopi told you, right?

Ethereum was all memes just few months ago but look at it now, of course you wouldn't know that newfag. Keep holding that ark chump.

Bought today at 1900 sat and sold at 2350.

Meme coin is going nowhere but thanks for the shekels

You were the same kind of people that told me not to invest in eth back when it was $7. Good thing I didn't listen.

Get the fuck out.

>the ol' "everything is always eth" defense

AAAHHHH ME TOO

What makes you say that?

Fucking HODL you stupid cunts who sell. Jesus it ain't that hard. These bitches expecting 1000's of dollars profit within 5 minutes. You make me sick.

HOLD you imbecile

I don't get the concept of HODLing. Wouldn't it be better to sell when it's peaking and buy at the troughs?

Yes if you can see one or to hours into the future

Thanks for teein' that one up chief

here we go again

ROCKETS REFUELED LADS WE'RE OFF

FUCK I just sold.

TBQH thats better chances than hitting the lottery.

>GetRekt.exe
>Simple maths, the wager is worth it you degenerate non-stem major.

:-)

That is much better. HODL is just a brainlet coping meme. When an idiot is too stupid to buy low and sell high, they try to shift the blame off their low IQ and claim that the only way to win is to HODL.

It's also a coping mechanism for people who bought high. Of course anyone would be alarmed by a coin dropping and them losing money they put in, but with the HODL coping mechanism, they can just pretend nothing is wrong.

>1/75
>four competitors

???

>1/75
>four competitors
Sometimes I wonder where people even get this info from, like as far as I know there aren't any news sources saying wrong info so you mean to tell me people are just making shit up out of nowhere?
So strange, almost everything I've seen on Veeky Forums about this competition has been wrong, from the country to the dates it' held.
I think the only thing I havent seen fucked up is that citibank is sponsoring it.

>trying to time crypto

have fun never, ever sleeping

ok ill give the benefit of the doubt im wrong if you give me a source

>getting a little less sleep for a year
>be a millionare next year

sounds good to me

Holding seemed to do me alright..
Literally making money for free

D6RfXj3s1Y586G7oJTuw5GKBNbi3YboMth

gib m8

Literally type citibank tech for integrity on google, click on the link that goes to the website, and click on the hyperlink word "finalists" and it will download a pdf with all the info about the event.
It isn't hard people, it's ALL right there on the offical site, you just have to spend 30 seconds of your life actually searching. Still curious about where you got that 75 from though.

Not really free, you had top invest first you know...

Fuck off, make your own investments

its the best. most of the articles are so fucking poorly written too.

always english as second language authors
the crazy bullshit can only go on so long, the truth will come out in a few days
>disgonbegood.jpg

kek

i for one am eager to not see that gay shitty robot mascot spammed here anymore. and that shitty logo.

i would like you to invest in me

Well it is free now, seeming I already cashed out my initial..

techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x93924

All finalists for the worldwide competition held in all locations.

It's so fucking annoying when summerfags like you enter the game so fucking late when Veeky Forums has literally been shilling this coin for months. You had months to make insane gains.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG I WAS JUST IN A DGB GRIEF THREAD AHAHAHAHAHAH HOLYSHIT

DGB $10 by year's end
Mark my words

there seems to be a lot for the singapore region unless i'm reading this wrong, not 75 but still quite a lot.

nice find my man

its about to crash ;)

lmao, so you think they can't dump but you're relying on their pump

flawless logic

Thanks buddy, may Kek bless you with 1,000x gains