Guys Please I don't know what to do

I need some BTC. please my family might be kicking me out tommrow just because I got a girl pregnant. any thing can help. Even some advice would be helpful

15wBpP9tnfuuYjSyk9RTwnccuGiunAqTbA

>Hey NEETs this is Chad, I need your help
Fuck off

pull the trigger chad

>I got a girl pregnant
NORMIE GET OUT RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do white people hate children

condoms, plan b, abortion

man up, get a job, get your own place, take care of kid

hope your girlfriend is a team player cause it would suck to have to tow that line on your own

I don't even know what to do man. I just need some advice, I only have like 50 bucks in my account I fucking hate my life.

>black people have a higher abortion rate than whites

>yer cause it would suck to have to tow that line
at least your not a virgin OP
unlike me

is abortion an option? how did your parents find out?

Fellow OP, I too was once in your predicament. Till kek found me amd now i find solace in my journey as an autistic Neet to find purpose in Keks Will

No abortion is not an option. I am prolife, I am a honest person so I told them. but they are to pissed to listen to reason. -__-

>would rather be homeless than abort it
>parents didnt even know until i told them

you're a true chad faggot, you poured the gas on the rug and threw a lit match on it, now you're wondering why the rug is burning down your house and your family in it... kys

FPBP

Fuck off OP, you should at least try acting like you're one of us if you're going to beg.

well yeah black people are probably poorer on average and have their fathers in prison
white people just hate kids because boomers got MKULTRA'D by the CIA and ZOG'D by cultural marxism for population control purposes

>having sex instead of accumulating shitcoins

You brought this on yourself.

I finish school this year, and I will be a programmer, a fucking wagecuck. I just need a boost to help me out, I know I can get out of this, I will provide for my senpai. Can some one spare Some BTC You will be paying it forward!

begging thread
15Sxi5PVUr1HcwQ6Cof5WuonY1ji2g3vQb

>Our son just brought a child into the world, he'll need help now more than ever, a child's future hangs in the balance, what do we do?
>Let's kick him out LOL that'll fix it
Jesus, "tough love" is such fucking meme parenting. Anyway OP, you should marry the chick and join the military ASAP. With a wife and kid, you'll get a fat government paycheck every month and you can spend your disposable cash on crypto. Just do well on the ASVAB and pick up some cushy Air Force job that comes with a TS clearance.

Thanks for the advice senpai, But I will be working year end! and for sure gonna marry!

Young wife. Military husband. Sounds like a recipe for cuckery.

lol retard your life is over then

don't come begging, man up and get a job then

I just need some money to get on my feet for a month my friend will let me crash at his spot for 300 a month, I am looking for a job right now, Anything will help ..

K Y S NORM EEE
NOBODY GETS MY CRYPTO FAGGOT

I never understood why people beg for money, especially on here where the likelihood of getting 0.00001 btc from anyone is 0%.

If you have nothing to contribute to society that is worth compensating you for, then you don't deserve to breathe.

not much of a friend if he wants money for it is he?

Post your selfie. I want to see who I'd be giving to..

Thanks for any and all help

Can you do any fedora tricks?

REEEEEEEEEEE I KNEW YOU WERE CHAD. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Shieeet. got caught, oh well I tried.

Just Gibs me some BTC Faggots :)