In 4 hours, bitbean will become the next ethereum. Thank me later, Veeky Forums

In 4 hours, bitbean will become the next ethereum. Thank me later, Veeky Forums.

I would kill myself.

You beaners aren't even trying anymore. No wonder the US wants to build a wall.

>nobeaners are THIS asshurt

There was a joke rap group in Finland that killed the scene for like 10 years because they got famous.

I imagine it would be exactly the same for cryptocurrency if BitBean was ever as big as Eth

If I pull that off would you die?

the bean always pumps on weekends. known fact

Let's get to 500 sats this time

It would be extremely gainful

BitBean is gonna soar this weekend.

anyone wanna help me out after losing all my btc ?I wanna go to the bitbean moon with you guys!

2FsuPQX37Mi1qFDMbnjYdWbvMY3w9QcFcf

for everyone

bitbean discord? i'm about to throw in 300$...slowly but surely i will try to amass 1000k+ beans with my wagecuck salary

God speed beanbro, personally backed the truck up on Bean & Redd. Can't get enough of those stake shekels.

It's easily going to test new highs in a couple days. Don't let butthurt shills on biz keep you down, this is a fantastic swing.

>tfw you buy bitbean because it meme'd so hard and got so far

*sprout

riding the beantruck until the end

Bitbean is dropping like a rock. I'm glad I was prevented from doing an impulse buy by the 5-day wait period for deposits.

It's about fucking time, still holding my bags from last pump.

Getting ready for the big investment.

i bought yesterday... have i cucked myself again?

i was seduced by a fucking big green bean meme.

Yes, don't listen to people here. They just want to drag everyone else into the water.

>1 hour until pump
>price starts dropping

OP might unironically be right.

Nocoiners beware, you're in for a scare.

I'm getting coins, but it won't be beaner coins!

Satire aside I can't believe this shit actually mooned, this was like the joke of Veeky Forums less than a month ago at 7 sats (excluding posw, forever shitcoin).

>this was like the joke of Veeky Forums less than a month ago at 7 sats

No kidding, maybe it's due to the moon landing that I have faith whales have interest in keeping this coin alive for the potential sprout gains or maybe they'll just dump back to zero. Regardless I'm a beanliver sitting on 100k for shits and giggles.

one more hour, get hype

>missed the bean rocket

The other day I decided I should tell my father about my bean gains
>son, you may never here me say this again you you better fucking listen up
>slow meaningful inhale.jpeg
>I'm proud of you
I'm all in guys, I've felt the respect of my elders and I crave more

>pump in 4 hours = goys keep the price high so I can unload these beans at a price where my wife won't leave me and I'll have to take care of her son all alone

where's the pump faggot?

>tfw nobeaner

why even live