Tfw no gf to share my cryptogains with

>tfw no gf to share my cryptogains with
What's the point of making money when you have no one to enjoy it with?

No girl will ever date me. Buying women is a meme because once you're out of it they leave.

Then you repeat crypto?

It's okay user, you'll find a girl some day. In the meantime I can be your bff! How bout throwing some coin my way friendo? :)

13PxLqGzopbk78DxKJWoiYnTbnR4cxsYop

leave the trade room and go travel the world for a bit. no phone, no laptop, nothing user

The point in making money is so you have time to accomplish your life purpose. Then women will sense that you're a man with a purpose and try to fuck up your life purpose with their vaginas. They'll literally put their vaginas in the fucking way. But as soon as you start pursuing them, they'll be repelled.

I was planning on doing this actually. Next Thursday I was going to travel the New England area with about a $1000 bucks in hand and just live out of my car. Going to go to Maine.

I'm 25 now guys. There's literally no point to live.

Unironically this
When women sense a man with a plan and determination to make it happen they get in the way to take him down, with their pussies

>life purpose

What a meme

What is the purpose or meaning of life then? Not being a dick, just wanting your perspective.

I'm really fucking down lately. I have a fine job, about 45k in crypto, doing "well" but I feel unfulfilled. I was talking to this one girl, but she said she didn't want to date me. I fucked her and all that, but she didn't want a relationship. Feels bad man. I'm ready to settle down but it seems all women are just... I can't even think of a word to describe them anymore. I'm not MGTOW or anything like that, but holy shit. I understand their frustration.

Mainefag here. Would highly suggest looking at mountain towns like Bethal. They have a very low-tech feel to them and are quite cozy. Best of luck.

What do you care about the slut? Look up at the stars at night, there are more fuckable beautiful women in your city. After 25 they'll be begging for your dick so they can lock you down with a kid or two.

How comfy is Maine for real? I've been thinking of moving to Portland or Augusta. I'm an Ohiofag. How are the grills? Also where is the best place to get a job? I'm in banking/finance industry. Thanks for the info user.

I don't know mang. Just feel like I put a lot into this one after two years of being single. I'm sure there are more out there, but I don't even fucking know where to meet them anymore. I'm not in college, and I'm sure not going to date a girl from work. Tinder is for whores and single mothers... I don't know man.

25 yo here m8

Feel the same, and it will get worse

The meaning of life? There is no inherent "meaning of life." We are born, we live, and we die.

We are not born with purpose. We are not "meant" to "do" something with our lives. We simple are.

It's an Absurdist take on the world. I'm more Existentialist, though. I believe you find your own meaning.

Yet, even so, I understand being unfulfilled. Is this it? To get born, wageslave for most of your life, get married to a bitch of a wife, bear disgusting bratty kids, and die?

So I looked to the East. Taoism and Buddhism, specifically. I'm no theologian, but I will tell you these philosophy-religions helped me throughout my life. Some may call them passive, buy they really teach you to go with the flow of life.

I also study stoicism as well. Simply put, there are some things you can control, and some things you cannot. What is the point in worrying about things you cannot change?

There are other aspects to all these things, and I am no scholar, but these are my thoughts on our inherent meaninglessness.

BACK TO /r9k/ WITH YOU!

>tfw autist fem shitcoin trader
>tfw normie men talk about their pleb stock gains
>tfw no bf to shill yoshit coins with

I've read Aurelius's Meditations, The Enchiridion by Epictetus, and Letters of a Stoic by Seneca. I like Meditations best, but I don't feel like any of these really help. Maybe I don't "practice" them enough or something. The Myth of Sisyphus is also great, and is a bit better to me. But in the end, I just want someone to love/love me. Is that so much to ask?

I used to frequent there lots when I was younger. I don't think I can ever go back to that cesspool. It's a destructive place full of self-fulfilling prophecies.

You know the rules

I am somewhat normal but who knows? I'm in australia. Hold me senpai. Looking for qt gf to sit around making free money.

Bro, you psychologically castrated yourself, I can already feel it through the screen. Where do you meet women? Next time you go to a supermarket. Any store. Coffee shop. Gym. On the street. Get a goal to have a five minute convo with three new women daily, and dont shy away from opportunities to fulfill the goal. Then get numbers. Then get dates. Then get pussy. Then get gf(s). Quantity has a quality of its own.

It takes a while to get in the mindset.

A while back I realized the only thing I've truly ever wanted was to be romantically loved. I've always played it off to myself as "too expensive" or "when I'm ready." Truth is, women don't go for men like me when other men do so much better.

I'm a younger man, and what I've come to realize is that young women want excitement. I can offer none of that. It's simply not in my personality.

Yet, they'll want a man to settle down with, and it certainly won't be me. Either they still won't go for me, which is entirely possible, or I'll refuse those used up harlots. I'm no alpha, but I'm certainly not going to be an exploited beta either.

Whenever I get down, I think of this quote in the Meditations:

"When we are invited to a banquet, we take what is set before us; and were one to call upon his host to
set fish upon the table or sweet things, he would be deemed absurd. Yet in a word, we ask the Gods for what they do not give; and that, although they have given us so many things!"

So true. It's like I forget what I've committed myself to be, I have to remind myself. I've been given so much else in this life; who am I to curse the Universe for not granting me one of my desires?

>you need a vagina that pretends to like you to waste or money or else it's worth nothing
You know you sound like the biggest retard there is, right? I wonder what
the fuck is your problem.

>tfw got bf to buy DGB and ETH before they pumped hard

It's pretty nice having someone to share the gains with, we invested in different things and once in awhile we have fun seeing which of our small shitcoin gambles ends up winning.

Fuck having a social life. Put all your time into crypto and become a god.

You're ugly.

Meh. It could be worse. My GF is constantly bitching about my trading.
>Get off your charts!
>But baby I just made $300 in 20 minutes
>Then buy me something nice!

You participate in the slut culture and you're surprised you find women like that? If it smells like shit everywhere you go, check your shoes.

It's comfy enough for me to not move out, despite the somewhat high taxes. A lot of the building are older, but still hold up well. This can go for most of New England, but there's a lot less franchises in ratio to local Mom-and-pop shops, as well as a big "buy local" movement going on. Lots of snow in the winters as well, which is a plus if you're into that

Both Portland and Augusta are good choices. I think you'd have more luck in Portland due to more people generally living there as well as the more populated towns around the city.

Another option is that there are a few small college towns in Maine with decent internet (Machias being a good example.) If you can find a way to work from home, the property there is extremely cheap. May be something to keep in mind.

Most of the grills in Maine would be around the Portland area. From my experience. grills in Portland are a mixed bag. Lots of hipsters, but they're at the least easy to spot out. Outside of the Portland area, they're rare to come by as a lot of people our age don 't really stay in Maine. The ones who do stay outside of Portland are generally pretty good though.

>tfw you have 600k in bitcoins and your mother tells you to take out the trash

pls help me familia

I think I hear her again

fuck

1FhG9m47VFNFt6z6ibeUfd8zzemezytDNX

tell her after you pay it forward to strangers trading digital nonsense on a Mongolian soothsaying chat

This is kinda true.

It's why all those "pick up artists" are basically motivational speakers.

If you're confident and comfortable doing your own thing then women will flock to you. It's when you look nervous or interested in women that they get turned off.

Part of the problem is that women are constantly rent seeking. They're always wanting to be with the better guy and they view being intensely interested in them as a sign that you're not worthwhile enough on your own to be able to casually get a woman like them.

Maybe you're just not good in bed. You need to find/be with a woman that is the right match for you. Tbh 25 is still a young age. So educate yourself, upkeep your looks, until your 30s. It's men's golden age. You'll realise that women nearing 30s will become very desperate and will want a relationship. Whereas you might begin to dislike them. Good luck OP.

>(1) The phenomenal world is the manifestation of a transcendental ground;

>(2) human beings are capable of attaining immediate knowledge of that ground;

>(3) in addition to their phenomenal egos, human beings possess a transcendental Self which is of the same or like nature with that transcendental ground; and

>(4) this identification is life's chief end or purpose

Dang.. is this what it's like to literally have nothing to offer the opposite sex?

Be nice to your mum user

You have your gains. Secure them. i just realized today that I forgot my password for a wallet holding 1 btc which took me like a year and a half to accumulate.

>that feel when no interest in anything except business and accumulating more money

except for a hooker to bust nuts in i dont buy anything outside of bare necessities despite having a net worth of over 3 million usd

>tranny

I don't mean purpose as in something set out for you metaphysically or something. I mean the mission you set for yourself or your goals. If you have no other aspirations in life other than pleasing women you might as well just have been born as an animal.

>No girl will ever date me.
Yea they will, girls are so easy they actually come across as hard, but really what you're seeing is their insecurity shining. All they think about is trivial stupid things that center around themselves. Once you truly realize how pathetic they are, they'll notice that you know, and you'll know they know that you know, and getting them will be incredibly and boringly easy. Fuck women and fuck you.

>tfw too bad at trading to support your bf
>tfw you both work for 800€/month

what boards did you guys browse before Veeky Forums?

for me it was /r9k/ and Veeky Forums and /tv/

Thanks for the info Mainebro.

What I realized is that to be content, you really do need a loyal and loving girl that you're loyal back to. She has to be a virgin though, or else there's a 99.9% chance she'll dump your ass.

Cash out and buy a house? Pleb city

Fuck off third world faggot

Move out. What are you waiting for?

/pol/
Veeky Forums
/g/

Veeky Forums
/r9k/
/tv/

I've been on Veeky Forums from day 1 though. Listened to the countless ETH shills on here in 2015 and it paid off enormously