It's here! The new Yobit Shitcoin Adventure, get in now to this very hot coin called B2, only on Yobit...

It's here! The new Yobit Shitcoin Adventure, get in now to this very hot coin called B2, only on Yobit, walls are minuscule and there is profit to be made, get in at 2 sats now but better hurry, get into B2, B4 it's too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/B2/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, and here's the link of course

yobit.net/en/trade/B2/BTC

Strapped in at 2 sat. Make my dreams come true user

Le I got karma

>only on Yobit

thanks for the warning, ill avoid

That must suck

Yeah dude this is obviously for the hodl for months. We're telling you straight up it's a pnd. money is money

Volume went from .015 BTC to .29 BTC in a matter of minutes that's a 20x increase get the fuck in here before the pajeets in the chatbox on yobit get in

Well.. I'll see, maybe I'll join

Okay, now. 2 satoshi is not too much of a risk.

I'm with you. After all, I can always set a sell order at 2, wait for a day or less, and break even. If the coin gets some attention, there's no way it'll drop back to 1.

So 2 sat is a pretty small risk. But if it gets pumped really hard, I'll get a good profit.

Yeah 2 sat is a great entry point, still some space left but who knows when some high roller is gonna roll up

Now, let's watch it grow, some magic is always possible

aight fuck it im in. ive seen these pnds work on yobit a few times so ill throw a few hundred bones at it and stick it out until at least double digit sats

unfortunately this website is trash and is running slower than a 23 year old dog

>double digits
Unlikely man. get out early

I just recommend not using Bitcoin for transferring because it's painfully slow. DGB is instant, on the other hand. I can confirm that all deposits work.

here's what will actually happen:

>you buy for 2 sat
>so do a bunch of other people
>3 sat wall grows massively
>everyone realizes that there's not enough volume to surpass it
>everyone starts selling for 2 sat
>now the 2 sat wall is huge
>you get in too late to the 2 sat wall
>now you're either left holding bags forever, or you'll take a loss and sell at 1 sat

there are so many fucking coins on yobit that even 2/3/4/5 sat buys are huge risks. so many coins get pumped for a couple sats...dumped...and then forgotten for months/years. its very different from something like bittrex where most coins get decent attention

why DGB specifically?

You can use any altcoin that is accepted by YoBit, I think. DGB just worked for me, really instant.

its fucking stupid how many coins are on this website. many arent even on coinmarketcap

I've sold back at 2 satoshi before and lost nothing but small fees.. It's just a matter of how much attention the coin gets. Once there's attention, it'll stay at least at 2, and random folks will make their buys.

>2 sats
ha ha ha fuck you, to buy shitcoins is 1 sat or dont fucking buy

Okay, I'll get back to you a bit later. Can't wait to see the progress already.