Was foolishly all in on $ZEN. I thought it would pump as it was a new coin, and didn't expect this scam to come along...

Was foolishly all in on $ZEN. I thought it would pump as it was a new coin, and didn't expect this scam to come along. Genuinely considering killing myself now. If anyone can spare even a dime, I'd appreciate it so much. This crypto thing is too psychologically breaking.

BTC:

1HLRwEdhhgcZmJFeFbpiauBAzJSWRbEwys

ETH:

0x2dfe222189e9b54fb5346b456131bb8bd0c25bb6

1) Do your research
2) Don't go full retard
3) Don't go full retard.

You should just kill yourself

>blind buy a new coin
Top kek where do you think you are?
These are wildly unregulated markets, you're not just buying a new product but a new product in a new market with no supervision.
This won't be the last scam.

I know. I was stupid. I'm new to this and I just got overly enthusiastic and threw it all in one bag hoping for it to be the next DGB. I honestly can't do this anymore. I'm financially ruined.

it's literally been two days, relax. look what happened to KIDS. you'll get your chance to cash out if you wait don't worry

Honestly, all I want to do is cash out and take my money. I really can't bring myself to trade like this anymore. Even a third of what I invested would be enough. Do you think I'll get anywhere near that amount back?

No one going to help you, man. You didn't lose it all. just sell it and invest in another x2 then cash out. Crypto is not for you.

protip: I suggest put it in ldoge.

in at 50k out at 70k. added $5k to my stack. enjoy the bags retard, take a loss at 5-10% next time instead of waiting until -75% lmao.

I had my daughter for the day (I only see her once a week since my ex wife has custody) so I didn't check my pc until it had plummetted completely. Wallets under maintenance on Bittrex so I can't pull out. Is there any way I can salvage this?

Also, don't put in more than you're willing to lose.

Like, these are really basic things OP, people from 2014 learned this the hard way and a lot of newbies are learning the hard way still despite there being enough vets telling everyone how not to fuck up.

I was honestly hoping for a quick fix since job that I hate pays shit money. Child support and other stuff results in me having next to nothing to live on. I realise now that I am a massive fucking idiot.

i mean if you down this much already you might as well wait and see what happens. you never know it might bounce in a week. you only realize the loss if you sell. Disconnect your emotions from it.

If you were going to gamble, at least gamble in "secure blue chip" shit like bitcoin, ethereum etc. Sorry that you had to learn the hard way. I learned the hard way on 2014 too but i never invested what i wasnt afraid to loose, wrote off my looses (4 figures) , STAYED in the crypto space and now i have 6 figures on crypto.

Time to rip off the band aid and eat the loss. Then put it all into XVG.

Jeeeeeesus christ you went all in? I put 0.5% of my portfolio in that and was pissed about it. Don't invest what you can't afford to yada yada. How much money are we talking here?

Buy pascal coin and hold for a month. For its volume its one of the most undervalued coins on poloniex.

If you check their github and the historical time in between updates they are due for one very soon.

With this low market cap and all of the new users/money poloniex has gained over this last month it will easily +50% with the next update.

Even if you think pascal coin is a shitcoin just compare its 11mil market cap to all the other shit coins on poloniex.

Relax, and don't do anything stupid like selling for way less than you paid.

The coin just launched, they're already addressing the potential zero-day exploit, it'll recover.

Digibyte took 3 years to moon -- not everything is a 1000% ICO-style increase. Set up Blockfolio to give you an alert once Zencash hits the original price you paid, and put it out of your mind until then. With a 21mil coin supply and useful features, it's highly likely it'll be worth a lot more later on.

Unless you need this cash in the short term, in which case you shouldn't be buying cryptocurrencies at all.

Post broof of killing yourself and I'll send .5 ETH

Oops replied to the wrong post
But yeah OP, just chill out and hold.

Member the RDD dump?

Just fucking hodl you weak handed cunt