This Is Your First And Final Warning

Newfags, I'm talking to you. You can't say that you weren't warned.

what's happening user?

I'm 12 and what's this?

Get one of the oldfags to explain it to you. I'm too busy moving my money around

derrrr mah TA

I've made lots of money thanks to Veeky Forums, I'm just trying to give back

up or down you fucking nigger

He's using some TA method to say that a huge crash is inbound.

THIS IS NOW AN ARK THREAD!

lol

he's trying to say "exponential growth" without just giving it away

Down about 1k maybe more.

There's going to be a crash, but the crashes get shorter each time.
I'm less worried now than 2013.

There's going to be a huge crash. But it's only going to wipe out the shitcoins. And it's probably in 6 months. The good coins will come out from the rubble and make it to new heights, that's why fundamentals matter if you want your coin to bounce back.

Is it crashing or mooning user?

And? literally anyone with a brain can see bit is going to crash soon.

>paints a gay flag on a chart
>I'm a expert now

hook a newfag up with some DGB I'm trying to go to goy college

1F2vDaRKABCZf8tYSk5FGjhoGfDQtgPs2Q

My god, it'll be like a glorious purge of degenerate crypto coins.

Bitcoin, please crash and cleanse us of these heavy bags myopically filled with tired old tokens.

I should be careful what I wish for...

>huge
Are you sure you're reading that right?
Looks like a soft downtrend to me. Terrific news for altcoins if it's true.

>muh charts
protip: reading charts is fucking pleb self fulfilling prophecy tier snake oil. You might as well infer off throwing stones.
Quantitative analysis or get out.

The lines... what do they mean!?

It means anyone who has not cashed out of bit and into something else by now is autistic.

Yep it will crash to along that 4/1 line. I don't even care I know BTC will go up again and I will still be well in the green.

Yea, it's like the dot-com crash. Only the legit companies made it out (eBay, Amazon, Google).
While garbage like Pets.com went bankrupt.
Crashes only matter if you're holding shit that won't bounce back up.

I see Bitcoin and Ethereum being the long term coins making it out. They have first mover advantage and you always see 2 big companies ruling in the end, not 1 massive monopoly.

So a few alt-coins would also rule their niche. Now is when we figure out which coins they will be.

Stop shilling for it.

I'm balls deep in it too, but it doesn't need shilling. Just relax and hold user.

i cashed out of my positions and I just lost 3.50

fuck you niggers if it doesn't crash

Agree with everything you say.

But, do you really think bitcoin can get past their scaling issues? Currently, whenever I want to transfer from exchanges or wallets, I convert to LTC then back to BTC. I haven't made on BTC transfer in weeks, because I'm afraid of getting my BTC stuck in the ether (no pun intended) for 24 hours.

What's the implication here? Numbers can be charted and viceversa.

P&Ders will do what P&Ders do. This guys just on this bus for one stop. Pay no heed.

But yes, these guys do create volatilty and it isnt helping us in the long run.

It will, I would/am/have bet money on it.

Op, where's the dip gonna be? Im betting down to 1.6k and stable around 1.8k not sure when, but that's just my guts guess

3.50 what?

Please tell why, gypsy

Nice astrology.

human nature. It has already been written. Also, Any good way to short this?

>scaling issues?
Maybe not. But Bitcoin's worth is primarily in its store of value, not utility as a currency/method of payment. Bitcoin is like gold. It doesn't have much utility but enough people believe its valuable, so it becomes so.

For daily use, I believe a different coin will come out that has built in inflation to stabilize its price, so it becomes actually useful in commerce.
A deflationary currency is horrible for businesses since the moment they buy inventory, the value has dropped due to deflation.

Good idea to swap BTC to ETH?

Look into IOTA if you're worried about scaling

< I believe a different coin will come out that has built in inflation to stabilize its price,

How would that be different than your dollar? I'm not trying to argue, genuinely curious what you think.
It has already been written.

I knew you were filthy gypsy

Heard of it, haven't looked at it much. I will, though. Thanks

God damn,I've never failed at greentext that hard in my life.

I promise im not a complete new fag

hahaha what a dumbfuck

It would be similar to the dollar. Except instead of having the central bank and treasury stabilize it, some code inside the coin contract would. Probably something like increasing/decreasing the mining difficulty to control the supply growth.

The dollar is good for business. Bosses can give raises since the dollar is worth less yearly. Deflationary currency means pay cuts, which people would hate. Also the dollar doesn't have the hoarding problem deflationary currencies have. Hoarding money would stop an economy cold.

I think ripple does this already

Ok, so I see merit in your idea. But how do you determine what the right price should be? The fed spends a fuck ton of money and resources to figure this out. Like unless you can program an impartial true-AI into the code, I don't see how it could figure it out. Seems like you'd have to have some kind of CENTRAL authority determine supply.

Or, you could just let markets be markets and get rid of inflation all together, Mr. Keynes.

>Hoarding money would stop an economy cold.

It probably would at first. But in the long run, it would be better imho

> how do you determine what the right price should be?
The coin could probably determine the right inflation mix similar to how the Consumer Price Index /basket of currencies is calculated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Maybe it would pull Amazon's price history for every product and base inflation off that. It could pay for this data to incentive stores to comply. Then it would pull this data through an API, calculate and stabilize the coin internally.

Some other coin might do all this research itself, and sell the data to coins that need it. Who knows. This distributed application ecosystem will have a ton of innovations we can't predict yet.

ok interesting. You should start developing it.

Fuckin waiting all week to buy in, wish this shit crashes this weekend

Broke support but it is still a bullish pennant

What is long term holding...

How does this affect shit coins at all? They require no maintenance. There are tons being PnD and the dev teams have left for years.

ok Elon

i don't get this current rally. the fundamentals of bitcoin are kinda fucked at the moment. it's all up in the wind if it will even stay alive and relevant. yet people buying it like crazy.

What about Ethereum?

ETH is popular yuppie shit now so expect lots of buy high sell low. "crypto is a bubble", "all websites are pets.com" etc. etc.

buzzfeed "ETH cismale technofascist currency" articles incoming

iron hands.

its new market entrants....normie capital is literally just clocking on. Hundreds of millions of boomers are typing 'how to invest in bitcoin' into Google.

The fundamentals don't need to improve for value to go up.

Yeah, I don't know. My TA says there's a correction incoming. But it said that the for the last 3 ATHs.

So, I'm not too sure about that. I guess there's still a lot of normie capital coming into the crypto market.

All those FOMOs who are still waiting for their kraken/coinbase/whatever verification to turn their life savings into BTC.

All the wallstreet bros who are getting ridiculed for their minigains every friday evening when some faggot shows them his Blockfolio gains.

All the wallstreet fags who know that the stock market is overbought and in for a huge correction.

All those people want to put their money into crypto.

So holy fuck - I have no idea if this thing will crash or not.

And even if it does. $1000 correction ... that's not much. Next time this year we will have mooned to new ATHs.

So you could play it safe and just HODL and in one year have at least 10x your money.

Or you could sell now, hoping to re-buy cheaply and getting fucked over by the trend forcing you to rebuy at a higher price.