What the fucks the point of this shit

What the fucks the point of this shit

There's no point

Its an outdated piece of shit coin which only has its place because it was one of the first on the market.

DGB is infinitely better

lol let's hope after tomorrow...

Shit coin. I believed for a little while but it's actually slow as fuck. Just as slow, if not slower than BTC at the moment which defeats the entire purpose.

>why not use a $100 note to buy a bottle of coke
silver to bitcoins gold.

guaranteed success.

Outdated... Yeah that's why is has SegWit and smart contracting abilities. Right?

Dumb fuck. This thing sub 40 is literally ripe for the picking.

>ripe for the picking

You're a fucking retard kys.

Literally every coin has gone up this month. EVERY COIN.

Except LTC. Seriously, fuck this coin. The only reason I haven't sold it yet is because I've had it for so long.

i used to think like you, i was the ultimate litecoin beliver for 4 years, held through every major spike. 1 year ago I gave up, but if I had sold I would have been down by a lot, so I held. My retirement is on the line and getting 1BTC from my Litecoins wouldnt have cut it

So every day I kept checking the ltc/btc chart, every time it was down from a week ago. Pure agony, but I knew there would be one last big spike, it had to be.
And when it finally came I was free from this, since I sold 2 Months ago for 0.02 and doubled my Portfolio in BTC

Moral is, get out now

Nigger you're dumb. I bought 100 LTC at 20 and sold some the other day for 31. Take advantage of this as a great way to day trade. Less variance than other coins and you can buy a lot at a time while minimizing risk.

Every excess dollar from each paycheck I've received in the last 6 months has gone into LTC. $30 is an absolute fucking steal, this coin has nowhere to go but up.

Why its even named LITECOIN when it has Ł in its logo

>WHOOOOAAAAA ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS PROFIT.

stfu faggot. literally make that every other day flipping DGB.

It is a sleeping giant fuck face, going to be over a 100 by 2018.

On August 1st, BTC will have a huge "correction", money will pour into ETH, LTC and XMR.

You better screen cap this shit.

everyone believes you, every single person that reads your post takes your words as absolute truth. I just want you to know that.

It'll pour into ETH, LTC will eat shit along with BTC

You fucking mongoloid retard
Where did that segwit take it huh?
Literally any shitcoin can activate segwit nowadays.
Even fucking Mooncoin has segwit.
If you're holding this shitcoin you better be ready to kys because its fucking worthless.

Yeah and BTC doesn't therefore your point is moot. Keep hoping your shitcoins will moon. Meanwhile I'll pick up the cheap LTC like I did with ETH at sub 40.

I will buy in a year ;^)
check the ltc/btc 1 week chart

It's going to get a decent raise around/after August 1st.
Probably 2x to 3x of the current value.

Similar thing will happen with Ethereum, however.

Ethereum is the one that will be able to hold that price longer, though.

VTC is so much better than this piece of shit

that was what I said about Golem

IT;s faster than BTC dumb fuck!