Is there any actual evidence that the Tower of Babel existed, or any other historical skyscrapers?

Is there any actual evidence that the Tower of Babel existed, or any other historical skyscrapers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5wAak66HDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is there any actual evidence that the Tower of Babel existed
We aren't all speaking Hebrew.

Yes. Are you retarded?

The tower of Babel may have been based on a inaugurate/real building but that's not point of the story nor the meaning of "reaching heaven."

*ziggurate

Large buildings have existed for millennia. Look at Egypt, Mexico, England. Large buildings have been prevalent in these countries before hundreds if not thousands of years. The tower of Babel is based on biblical, and myth. It's difficult to say if it existed. Look at what's left in reality and it'll answer your question.

>Is there any actual evidence that the Tower of Babel existed

youtube.com/watch?v=A5wAak66HDI

If the Tower of Babel don't exist then how come there are all kinds of different nations and tongues and shit? Check mate atheists.

I don't mean large buildings, I mean actual skyscrapers. Buildings that reach the clouds. Not even the pyramids did

In that case nah.

bologna

Yes actually the art of skyscraper building originates in Central Africa in ancient times but the white man stole this technology in the mid 1800s and destroyed all remains of these buildings in Central Africa so they could take credit for them.

That looks like a set to a shitty monster movie in the 20's. Not to mention cameras were not invented till the 1800's.

The tallest one was under 100m. That's not a skyscraper, that's a tower

True, reminds me of the same thing Romans did, they hid the fact that all emperors were in fact from nordic heritage.

They did a bad job then considering it's common knowledge.

WEIRD

The Shibam buildings in Yemen are the closest historical buildings to skyscrapers, but of course they don't actually scrape the sky, that is impossible with any pre-20th century technology.

True but that is all in an effort to cover up the fact that Nordics were black.

>Nordics were black.
WHAT? im a negro?