Is it too late to buy DGB...

Is it too late to buy DGB? I have 200 dollars that finally got done from a fucking exchange and I wanted to invest in DGB during the tip, but it looks like it is going up.

I bought DGB at 100 sats so imo it's been "too late" for a long time.

The dream of it going to $1 is just that. while it's certainly possible in the long term, today/this weekend is imo a lose-lose. If it moons (again), it will be significantly overvalued and it will drop heavily. If it drops (buy rumor/sell news), then people will bitch and those who bought at the ATH will be pissed and bagholding for a while.

but realistically I imagine later in the year DGB will have a natural and healthy growth.

DGB will go up in the next months, I consider it a solid coin. But when you are in for quick gains, I would stay away from it.

incoming
>you are too late but you aren´t too late for that
It's never too late to buy high

Check out bitbean's chart, it's ripe for a pump and almost as cheap as doge right now. Volume's not too high to resist price change or too low to inspire bagholders.

It's bouncing between 2000 and 2200 since yesterday, whales are trying to control the price to accumulate. I think it will moon once news come out

Do you read SAR?

No I'm actually a total dumb shit and new to all of this. I'm still just trying to guess, but I've been burned by dgb 4 fucking times in a row after my first small success.
I hate it.

See I just bought it again, I'm fucking terrible at this.
I have to keep all my coins parked offline, it's the only way I can keep them.

I'm actually addicted to hodling. I've gone from £400 to £8500 in about 6 weeks.

With which coins?

ARK, ANT? Looking for a crypto to invest on but cant decide

It probably won't go to a dollar tomorrow, but it wouldn't be remotely surprising if tlit passes NEM in a couple of days. Especially if they win the Citibank competition.

I'd recommend Wings, it had a massive dip yesterday and value will probably pump again after the weekend.

I'll look into it, thanks

Dgb, waves, hmq, gnt, lbry.

Sold my lbry.

Major gains are with DGB. Got in at 146. But did have earlier gains with coins I've forgotten now that I reinvested.

DGB is ripe for a big correction. Would wait till it hit's 1000 - or even 700 before getting in again.

Next weeks' news will be full with DGBois who bought at ATH suiciding themselves.

But after 1000 is reached and the trend turns I foresee a bright future and new ATH for DGB.

Why did you sold LBRY? Seems like it has big potential

Forgot about XEM there.

You could have picked a random coin at the beginning of May and you'd see those gains desu

What's the difference between these two circles areas?

Needed the money lol

No, there is still time to board this r-rocket user, buy now!

*places sell order*

Yes because all coins have mooned like DGB, I'm not claiming to be a genius.. Just showing off.

dey lost citi

dey dunzo

Buy the dip you dip

lmao good luck holding new bags

It's never going to reach 2k sats ever again. Citibank is over and as I predicted it would dip hard, holders will say it's market manipulation and there is actually evidence for it but DGB simply isn't a good coin.