You morons actually think DGB can't win anymore? It's literally the June 9th competition...

You morons actually think DGB can't win anymore? It's literally the June 9th competition, the event isn't fucking over you stupid mongoloid pieces of shit!

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

Why is everyone ignoring that this tweet just happened?

some serious major FUD campaign going on wew

cant tell if its just bantz or one of the hundreds of discord whale groups

just let it drop and buy on the dip .

because people are trying to accumulate dgb, we aren't even in the main event for fucks sake

shit up and wait for the dip

THE
EVENT
IS
NOT
OVER

DON'T LET THE FUDSTERS TRICK YOU INTO SELLING

STAY IN THIS ROCKET WITH US

What makes you think that they can win the main event if they lost in the regional event?

Only the small fries are announced right after the competition.
The big announcement is in July, retards!

It IS over, and it's confirmed they lost.
Once the news spreads it will drop lmao.
Don't be a bag holder!

Anime training arc into comeback victory.

>Only the small fries are announced right after the competition.
Nope.

They will probably win something in the main event because there's like 50 prizes and like 100 competitors, but it won't be anything very good, I bet. They'll try to spin their access to some microsoft program as something to be hype about though

New 24h low coming up!

Fake news. It is over!

Happy I sold!

allright, I am a fucking normie and I want to spend the all of my money on DGB. Where do I buy it?

Bittrex

I am honestly disappointed in how much it gained in anticipation towards the event and its also disappointing in how much its dropping now.
Thought we would see way more gain and way more of a drop.
We're basically back to where we were a day ago.

Yeah but do consider that the weekend pump is coming up. This is perfect, buy now, sell on sunday

It's at 1920 now it will be back up to 2k soon.

Fuck off blog posting weak hand new coiner cuck. Read the latest DGB tweet, and then cry when you realize and army of whales is trying to rip your bags for your brittle ass hands

Yeah I guess.
But was super keen on selling out at 2800 or buy more at 1500.
People were going on about how this is the second coming or how this is going crash and burn, part of me started believing it.

cuck

as we can see this basically was all a bet. If DGB won the price would be a lot higher now.
Doesn't mean that it won't grow, but make sure you get out of this wild ride before everything crashes.

BUY TUNGSTEN HANDS DONT BE A PUSSY COME ON DGBWARRIORS!!!!!

Next time there's a hype thing/countdown in your coin of choice, I recommend you seel before/during the event. That's when the peak usually is, unless the announcement is something amazing. It always gets overpriced during hype like this. And then buy the dip

I'm also convinced it will grow again.
The hype was too hyped.

You two should walk hand in hand and into the ocean.
The world would be a better place without either of you.

Exactly what I did.
I personally sell some off with every spike and invest in something else.

Nice, have fun with the incoming profits then user-kun

When I'm holding 2.3m USD in 6 months, I'll remember this post number. Saving it in my notebook now. Mark my words you FUDing cuck bag ripper.