So back in 2012, a friend recommended a big flat in a 10 story new built building in Alexandria Egypt...

So back in 2012, a friend recommended a big flat in a 10 story new built building in Alexandria Egypt, right in front of the beach.
We both buy a flat
Fast Forward 1 year after renovating the flat the way I like it, marble floor, granite kitchen counter-top, ceramic floor bathroom etc...

Civil war breaks loose and Egypt goes to shit. Now 5 years later still haven't found a good price to sell the flat.

My questions:
What do you suggest or recommend I do now?

Wait a bit longer ?

How's tourism there nowadays, will it grow?

Should I furnish and start lodging for tourists, using airbnb.com or booking.com?

Advice would be much appreciated
Thanks in advanced

Pic related (balcony view before renovation)

Other urls found in this thread:

airbnb.com/s/Alexandria--Egypt?s_tag=5w13dSl3&allow_override[]=
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think waiting is your best option to be honest. Maybe one die Sand dwellers will get their shit together and you can sell at a profit. Have you considering putting your flat rented for tourism?

It seems to have a nice view, so it might work.

yeah that's what I had in mind as I wrote in the post.
But I need to know how tourism is there first, and more detail on how I would go about doing that correctly

Satellite view of the area

is airbnb an option there? thats a sick view and could work depending on where it is in Egypt. Tourists are gravitating towards airbnb these days

>buying property anywhere near the middle east.

idiot.

as I said in the post it's in Alexandria

also this Yeah perhaps, but who would have guessed a civil war would occur

AirBnB it dude.

Tourism has gone to shit with the civil war. Nowadays I never hear anybody talk about visiting Egypt, a few years ago it was a popular travel destination. People from my country always get diarrhea when they visit it.

Also, the area in which your apartment is based doesn't look too tourist friendly. Doubt it'll ever blossom up.

I'll put that in mind

yeah exactly, that's why I thought it was a good idea back then.

Also the news about Egypt making a new city for it to be the capital east of Cario

>who would've guessed

shiet man, did u not read all the NWO memes

back in 2012?
I guess I didn't
Plus it all started when the Tunisian guy burnt himself alive

Sisi is a typical Egyptian strongman of the Nasser era who is cleaning up the rat's nest, if he can keep it up and totally eliminate all traces of the Muslim Brotherhood and other Salafists it won't be long before Egypt is a safe tourist destination again.

>Yeah perhaps, but who would have guessed a civil war would occur

You bought property in a 3rd world shit hole near to war, starvation, poverty and genocide.

idiot.

how long would you give it?

We've acknowledged that already, say something new
and as i said at the time there was no war

Honestly no clue, problem is the mideast is, things are heating up in the Gulf and a big Sunni/Arab war vs Shia/Iran could be brewing.

Here is a creative idea though, with all the shit going on in the Gulf right now, instead of trying to sale to nervous westerners why don't you try and find a rich Arab buyer from the Gulf looking to get out of a region that could explode into war anytime now? Because if the middle east does descend into war at least Egypt is a few thousand miles away from where all the real fighting will go on.

>We've acknowledged that already, say something new
>and as i said at the time there was no war

No you're a fucking idiot at the time as well, it's not "oh, how come SUDDENLY civil breaks out", you need to look at the trends.

If you see on your local news some dictator getting cocky and your next door country just finished genociding one group of people and children are blowing themselves up for religion in another neighbouring country you should KNOW its a shit place to do business.

idiot.

airbnb.com/s/Alexandria--Egypt?s_tag=5w13dSl3&allow_override[]=

I don't see how this is helping the main topic

It was suddenly, in 2012 that stuff you mentioned was happening?

Civil war had nothing to do with what extremists were doing. Civil war was first started in Tunis when a civilian lit himself on fire, then other middle east countries started protesting and you are telling me you predicted this would happen more than a year before this happened ?

lmfao wtf? shit has been warming in that area since like the fucking 1970s bud

no you idiot.

you bought your apartment in a shitty part of the world. its no different than me wanting to buy an apartment in San Salvador or in Caracas, sure you got a place but the surrounding area is still shit.

OP seems like he has an IQ lower than 95.

Which likely means hes a smelly Arab.

>Yeah perhaps, but who would have guessed a civil war would occur

/pol/

Rent it out to tourists. You're on a beach ffs I think someone will definitely buy it out.

Rent it out for a few years until the price goes up.

yeah, exactly but then again are there any tourists ?

Jesus Christ GET OUT OF THERE. YINON PLAN. informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf

not sure why you are so butt hurt mate

I am sure you've noticed you are the only one that's shit talking

you and your likes are the cancer of this world

>he didn't buy bitcoin in 2012 instead
You could've been rich senpai

Egypt is still a popular holiday destination. Not as popular as it was and package holidays in relatively safe resorts are much more popular so I don't think AirBnB or rental would do particularly good.

cut your losses and learn to never buy any property in africa and/or muslim shitholes

Grow weed in your flat.

yeah, it is unfortunate, I mean this flat I bought wasn't so expensive. Just wondering if I could make more profit or any other bright ideas

noted, thanks

I don't my head shopped off, i'll pass

Deff. lesson learned

Yeah and /pol/ has been saying there will be war in nearly every country

Seriously, you're a border port town for the renewed insistent calls for Greater Israel. Your life is going to be shit over the next decade if you don't cut your losses. You're living in a hotly contested area.

>you and your likes are the cancer of this world

you bought a shitty apartment in an Islamic shithole.

take me for an example, if i was to buy an apartment, I would chose places like New York, London, Vancouver, Hong Kong- Alpha cities and I do have an apartment in one of these cities.

You chose a islamic shithole to buy an apartment which only means that you are an Arab or at the very least a muslim, which means your mean IQ is below 100 which constitutes why you'd buy property in a shithole where the signs of civil war has been repeated time and time again since the 1970's.

I wouldn't take you for an example you are a sad cause mate, get a life

I am not really bothered over £ 100K I spent over it, I am guessing that's what you are butt hurt about. I really had a great time there.

I'm guessing you don't live in the area yourself, right? Why not hire a local property management company and outsourse all the work to them to use it as a rental? Even if their fees eat up most of the profit, at least it's something. I'm surprised you've let it sit vacant this long. What's your friend doing with his?

>Buys $130K shitty apartment in an Islamic shithole
>A civil war happens and doesn't know why it happens and thinks its sudden
>Doesn't notice the beheadings, the honor killings, the genocide, the starving people around him and his neighbouring countries

stupid Ahmed confirmed.

Also, 100K even in GBP is a tiny amount of money for an apartment; you wouldn't even buy a 400 sq ft studio in an alpha city with that amount.

go away Pajeet, be smelly somewhere else.

Yeah, I don't
Had a similar thought
Well I didn't want to go their when trouble was sprouting, since it's calmer now, it's time do something.

Haven't been in touch with him lately, last we talked he was willing to wait.

you have lots of time on your hands for being so stupidly relentless

exactly it's a tiny amount, so no big deal

LOL Arabs have been spouting this "Greater Israel" crap for 60 years yet the only border change since has been Israel giving up Gaza.

Israel couldn't even maintain control of Gaza and barely the West Bank now and you think they will control half the Arab world? this is why I think Jew conspiracists are retards, they are not grounded in reality or logic.

Just give your home to the Israeli's.

They'll know what to do with it.

Do you not know how shadow wars work?

Is the renovation complete? Did it get damaged at all?

I'm sure there is still heavy tourism in Egypt, speak to an agency that can rent your flat out as an AirBnB

no damage, yeah renovation is complete, and I spent some time there myself.

Get out of here with this cloak and dagger BS, there is absolutely no realistic way that Israel can run a fiefdom presiding over millions of Arabs and have any security for their people, it's logistically impossible.

Also if Israel wanted all that land, why didn't they take it all in 1967 when they obliterated the Arab armies in a week?

It does seem like the Muslims have greater and greater control over 'Merican thought nowadays...

'merican Liberals & Millenials are now pro Muslim and anti Isralei... funny how the tables flipped so fast.

They are having a state they control through Op Brownstone take care of it. (General Wesley Clarke's Wars were planned)

It does defy logic, and even pretending for a minute the Israeli government WANTED a Greater Israel, how are they going to populate it?

Ask an average American if they were offered a free home in the middle of Iraq or Syria if they'd take it. 99% would say absolutely not. Now imagine how many Israelis want to live out on a farm in the middle of nowhere surrounded by ski-masked Arabs who want to cut your head off? The only ones even crazy enough to live in the west bank are Russian emigres with nothing to lose and they only do it because it is a tightly compact area surrounded by walls and tons of IDF security. Such an arrangement would not work in the frontiers of Syria or Iraq.

The proof of all of this is the OPs problem right now, he can't find anyone who feels safe even living in a sea side resort town of Egypt much less the middle of the Arabian desert.

>Buy an inexpensive eastern european blond hair blue eyed hooker to some albanian pimp
>make her a sex slave to locals for 20$/fuck
>make at least 200$/day for a few years
>Dump the body into water when it dies from aids.
>repeat the process.