Veeky Forums is comprised of poorfags only

PSA for nufags who actually want to make money. Veeky Forums is literally only comprised of poorfags shilling the worst of the worse. Not one of these losers is worth a damn. Watch this btc wallet. Nothing will happen because these faggots are broke. Don't trust them.
1nD9f1EcWAsm59wkd4ZJnm76FK8JhfRPz
If you want real info, read the white papers and browse these sites:
>bitcointalk.org/
>cryptocoinsnews.com/
>news.bitcoin.com/
Even Twitter is better than Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can see what PnD is going right now, and ride the train. it is great for day trading.

The fuck did you say about civics you little bitch?

official Veeky Forumsmobile

Sometimes it's fun getting in the PnDs. I got in mooncoin when it was first being shilled for 1sat, sold it a few hours later for double.

It's pretty much taken over at this point. Veeky Forums is mostly shit because of this.

newfag reporting in. thanks, op. Veeky Forums can be hard to navigate.

The newfags/shillers are obvious, it's easy to ignore them.

well it's still hard to find a thread with any worthwhile information. i'll be checking out the links in op's post for better info from now on.

>cryptocoinsnews.com/
thanks for the tips senpai

Where can I invest in Stance Coin?

What is stance coin?

Middle class wage cuck here.

I like /biz but you guys need to stop shilling shitcoins. Half the threads are about pumping and day trading virtual garbage.

OP is correct. This board is full of poor college kids and neets spending their birthday money. I've yet to see evidence of anyone who has actually gotten rich here.

Yeah I was saying this earlier - we should get a virtuous circle of research and tips for winning bets off of good research.

Instead we've got people screwing one another and it's increasingly like searching for tiny pieces of gold in a kiddies' paddling pool of fecal matter.

I like it here though so people should just remorselessly pound the shills.

It's getting to be impossible because we're overrun with kiddie idiots playing with mommy and daddy's money. If anyone here had any real money we wouldn't see people so willing to throw it into scams.

>when the levee breaks
>mama you gotta move

I work as a consultant and toss around 30k into various shitcoins. I've tripled my money in 2 months here.

What the fuck are you talking about? I think you're clueless how much money we actually make from this board.

and thats why this thread exists, share your wisdom with us lesser cretins

This is true. Every once and a while I find a good thread but it's worse everyday. I might migrate for a while.

>30k
>rich
>welcome to Veeky Forums

Unfortunately they are autistic retards and won't stop until they get their $50 back.

That's not what he said you dumb cunt

>providing zero evidence that anyone on Veeky Forums has gotten rich
>not realizing that the market cap on cryptos has more than tripled in the time period he's referring to

goodbye for a while Veeky Forums