Why don't i ever see threads about the comfiest region in the whole world?

Why don't i ever see threads about the comfiest region in the whole world?

>fertile mild climate geography
>livings it own life, mostly separated from European political clusterfuck
>political entities are three diverse kingdoms, not Japenese clan clusterfuck
>strenght of islanders depends on being good seafarers, not throwing thousands of bodies at the enemy
>from this region emerged the biggest empire in all of history

It's a boring hellhole

>and they're throwing it all away

>comfy
British friend of mine reckons he spent most of his childhood thinking the normal colour of the sky was grey. No thanks.

>boring
>seven English kingdoms fighting for hegemony
>fighting with the norse invaders
>fighting with the french invaders
>three British kingdoms fighting for hegemony
>political and religious turmoil
>creation of the Empire
>starting the industrial revolution
There isn't a single century that would be boring

>mild climate
You obviously aren't talking about the same country as me m8

people with funny accents and yellow teeth

>falling for the frog propaganda

It woukd be comfy if it wasn't full of anglos

>tfw no doggerland

england is to europe as japan is to asia. superior history, culture, and genetics.

>yeah right hurdurrrr
you're using the english language on an english language image board for a reason.

All of that sounds boring as hell

>le 30 year old Simpsons joke

>not wanting to be on a separate comfy island
People on this board are faggots

>ultra mongrels
>superior genetics

u filthy anglos can be thankfull for the spare genes we have left you

The separate comfy island country of Europe would be Iceland desu.

I live here and can't stand how it looks architecturally or geographically
>dreary climate makes everything look more miserable than it should
>just fields and maybe forests as far as the eye can see, America has fields, forests, deserts, mountains, warm coastal areas and arctic areas, Europe has mountains with beautiful surroundings like the Alps
>no real modern or futuristic looking cities full of towering skyscrapers like NY, LA, Tokyo
>lacking in charming continental architecture, everywhere full of shitty council houses and depressing grey buildings

Ireland is a separate isle

Sometimes I wish I could live in early 1900's rural England. Maybe I'm brainwashed by Tolkien and Peter Jackson propaganda but it just looks so comfy and nice.

I don't know what people are complaining about, I'm an Irish fag and I'd say we have it pretty comfy. The only things I don't like are the lack of forests and the lack of snow.

Our history is a complete cluster fuck though. Not very comfy post-Norman.

>no woods
>no snow
>no snakes

Sounds pretty non-comfy desu senpai.

Other than the empire part, you literally just described New Zealand

You...you have a point here, user.

>be Brit
>rarely get snow so country doesn't bother doing much to prepare for it
>suddenly one inch of snow falls
>entire country grinds to a halt
>people complain about nothing being done about the white menace
>councils make a show of buying extra grit and salt for next time

This happens everytime we get any snowfall.

Nah bruh. Western half of the US is more comfy for living and viewing. You can pick from a variety of mountains, lakes, rivers, deserts, valleys, coniferous forests, hot, cold, dry, and wet.

Also, New England is quite nice if you're more into traditional living.

Ofcourse, the peoples living there are a different story...

>Japanese tech is shit because they just stole indivual things from European powers

I was never into New Zealand history, tell me which are the three kingdoms that form it

The yellow teeth thing is an American stereotype, not a French one. Brits are so obsessed by France it's unreal.

The English countryside is top tier comfy. You just never speak to people who live in the country on Veeky Forums because they tend to, unlike most countries in the world, be more wealthy than city dwellers. A lot of posh people love out in amazing houses in the Surrey downs or in the Cotswolds for instance.

The view from my "backyard" for instance is a river, a Georgian hunting lodge dating back to Sir Christopher Wren, lots of trees and lovely sunsets over the royal park. Having variety doesn't mean shit if you're surrounded by poor hicks.

How dare you betray us. Then again your complaints are clearly from someone stuck in the paki part of London and not the sub urbs like the true English

Modern rural England is fine, so long as you don't have refugees living there
>wanting deserts
>wanting above 30*C

Lets be honest here, anything over 15*C is nigger weather.

Because we have a newer, better version.

Brit here, I have a mixed view on Britain and it's history.
Basically Anglo-Saxons are interesting, so is William the Conqueror. Then the rest is boring until the Henry the VIII and the religious problems that sprang from that. After the Stuarts it goes back to boring.
As a place to live it's alright, environtmentally it's kind of boring but it's a comfortable boring, don't have to deal with searing heat or freezing cold. Being kind of close to the rest of Europe but not too close is good.

Britain and Ireland were covered in forest, we just ripped down for agricultural land. At one point there was a mega-forest in Britain that stretched from Cornwall to Scotland.

>After the Stuarts it goes back to boring.

That's because shit's stable as fuck. Literally nothing huge has happened in Britain since the Glorious Revolution and the Bills of Rights 1689. Arguably the past year has been significant in British political history than any for a long time if you take the longue duree view of history.

English is easy enough that any mongo can learn it within a few years. Funfact: It's usually native speakers whose command of their mother tongue is subpar.

Scotland's command of the English language is godly.

>learn it within a few years.
So, any language ever?

Geordies have the ultimate command of English, literally no one else compares.

Try learning arabic. As an adult you will not get any better than a native speaking 10 year old.

>Try learning arabic.
But I'm not European.

apparently a mental toddler though. Fits.

Scousers

Brummies.

>Why don't i ever see threads about the comfiest region in the whole world?
Have you lived here? It's fucking dreadful.

A lack of extreme weather doesn't mean we dont spend 90% of our time under depressing grey skies and light rain.

m8....

Only in the north.

>being indignant about your little rock
Brittrogs ladies and gentlemen

>Hundred Years War
>War of the Roses
>Industrial Revolutioin
>boring

>mostly separated from European political clusterfuck

What did he mean by this? GB is the cause of many a European clusterfuck and they're always dragged in regardless.

>lose to some random illiterate french slut
>generic civil war #201512
>actually somewhat interesting

Haha this. Without fail it'll fuck up everything. Also what's with the intense snowfall we're getting lately in the north? It hailed and then snowed for 3 straight hours the other day. We're nearly in spring.

>be a britfag raised in very rural west-midlands area
>always take it for granted, dislike the fact that internet connection isn't superior and I have to travel far to see my friends
>move to a city out of spite as soon as I am able to
>it's shit, filled with shitskins and sandniggers, all the women are mostly disgusting plastic sluts compared to the cool women i used to know, the streets are claustrophobic and there's shitty graffiti area
>can feel my mental health declining
>only thing that's good is convenience

Sometimes I really miss the old days living in the countryside and I'm really considering moving back to be in a much smaller rural-esque city. Worcester or something like that. I didn't know how good and comfy I had it back there.

Not only are you wrong but you're ignorant of your own history. Sad!

Estonia is p. comfy too.

Currently the UK is a shithole, especially England.
DonĀ“t fall for the meme.

>anglos
Weird cold emotionless freaks who hate human contact

It's alright if you stay in middle class bastion cities.

It's the working classes who are scum.

You can say the same about most countries.

Took me a second
>captcha: boston della

Yeah a small town is the best. You still have the convenience of being able to get shit as needed, but you're not subjected to foreigners and grime.

The normal colour of the sky in the UK is grey.