ITT: we laugh at normies

ITT: we laugh at normies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
vimeo.com/217855365
youtu.be/w9bfEB_fXvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw learned from PoSW to not make the same mistake with Digibyte
Remember when there was nothing but hype leading up to the dividends payout? Remember when the price climbed to unsustainable levels? Remember what happened when the news passed and was disappointing, despite all the "tech" behind it?
Yeah, well glad I didn't make that mistake again.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Need HEROES to hold my bags

SWEDEN
YES

the REAL thread theme:
vimeo.com/217855365

I wish i had some bit bean but i don't have the beans to hold such a masculine currency

oh fuck I forgot to add LBRY

Honestly I fucking hate myself for posw.

It was like they used an ICO as a kickstarter without providing any proof of concepts or even fucking drawings.

It's a fucking harddrive that has a laser engraved case, not that fucking hard!

They delisted bitbean and took their gains. FUCK THEM

Why is watching shitcoins crash and burn so entertaining bros? DGB holders are easily the most obnoxious cunts Veeky Forums has had to deal with for a long time, pretty satisfying to see them lose gains.

>tfw I accumulated 4m bitbean because I love collecting them for my PoSW gains and didn't care about gains
>sold it anyway during the peak
kek wills it

schadenfreude

What is the point of this thread?

I made a 300% profit on digibyte, a 50% profit with mooncoin and massive profit after buying espers with my POSW

Is this thread just for people who are mad they missed the boat? It's like making a thread mocking ETH just because it isn't mooning right this second.

I've never bought any meme coins because i'm a fag and retarded. pray for me and my meagre earning

?
?????
???????????

Literally, everybody I know in DGB is way up including myself. Who the fuck is losing on this ride?

>tfw using DGB gains to buy more STRAT

can't wait for that to hit $50-$100

Good if you're into long term hold.

Buy SWT, you dumb niggers.

You take pride in being autistic?

why the fuck is bitbean there?
all the true beaners got in at 30 sats (same time we got in on posw RIP)
it's still at 220 sats

bitbean is still flying high you have no right to associate it with those loser coins, it still can break out and go higher to flip the doge

literally this. I made 500%, what's the matter.

did DGB crash?
what happened?

mooncoin is also 10 sat, even though it was 1 sat when it started to be shilled here, 10x gains is not something to laugh about

youtu.be/w9bfEB_fXvM
Fox Alice
- take into account Pinocchio - the doctrine does not bring anyone to the good.
In the Land of Fools there is a magic field called the Field of Miracles ... In this field, dig a hole, say three times: "Kreks, fakes, pecs", put it in a hole of gold, fill it with earth, sprinkle salt on top, and have a good bed and go to sleep. The next morning a small tree will grow from the hole, on it instead of leaves gold coins will hang.