14 is the wisest age of consent. Screwing isn't rocket science and you don't need to be a genius to want to screw

14 is the wisest age of consent. Screwing isn't rocket science and you don't need to be a genius to want to screw.
>inb4 muh 14 year old sleeping with a 90 year old
Who cares? So long as its a consensual act it isn't anyone's business.

Other urls found in this thread:

jyoung-studio.com/
users.drew.edu/jlenz/whynot.html
breakthrough.tv/earlymarriage/2013/10/mahatma-gandhi-early-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't say I disagree really.

Consent has nothing to do with whether or not the person is physically capable of having sex.

I think you're completely missing the point of what consent is.

Consent is a legal term. People under a certain age are treated as to not have the mental capacity to make decisions concerning their own bodies. In most countries, a 14 year old girl is not considered (rightly to some extent) to be smart enough to be able to give consent.

Consent is not just saying "yes I want to have sex". In terms of the law, children have as many rights as mentally handicapped people and dementia patients.

Agreed.

where is that statue from? it would look great in my digs

So let me get this straight. Most people actually desire sex from around 11-14 years old. Just like our bodies want to eat or sleep, they want to have sex with others humans. It's an incredibly primordial desire. yet somehow a 14 year old who's already been craving sex for years isn't mentally "mature enough" to consent to it? And when somebody turns 16 or 18 they magically have the maturity level needed to make proper sexual decisions?

>14 is the wisest age of consent.
In what way is that less arbitrary than 15? Or 13?

jyoung-studio.com/

It gives time to late bloomers without being needlessly draconian.

>isn't mentally "mature enough" to consent to it?

No. The law doesn't treat them as being able to do so. Teenagers are usually too stupid to look after themselves, let alone make decisions like fucking.

>And when somebody turns 16 or 18 they magically have the maturity level needed to make proper sexual decisions?

Nobody says that. It is a mere legal fiction designed for the sake of protection. If there was a way to take a test to ensure you have the necessary capacity to make decisions like that then i'm sure people would have instituted it already. There isn't.

Attempting to justify paedophilic ideas is probably not a good idea, and there are reasons for that.

>Teenagers are usually too stupid to look after themselves, let alone make decisions like fucking.

Of course they are. But we live in an emancipated society. Considering they have sex all the time I don't think you can prove they're too stupid when it comes to consenting to sex but not other legal activities they constantly partaking. Driving among them.

It is nonetheless an arbitrary cutoff.

>Teenagers are usually too stupid to look after themselves, let alone make decisions like fucking.
Its debatable whether decisions about screwing are as complex as people make it seem.

What does this have to do with anything?

Most ages are arbitrary. Even concepts like "adolescence" are entirely modern constructs. This being said, I gave a reason for 14 which is as legitimate as any understanding very well that whenever you centralize something it will have inherent arbitrary qualities.

>hurr fully developed 14 year olds shouldn't be allowed to fuck they're too dumb
>hurr 11 year old boys brainwashed by sjw parents into believing they're a girl should be allowed to take puberty blockers

Really bundles my buttons.

They're all arbitrary. That doesn't necessarily make them draconian. There is a logic hidden in the madness. People don't miraculously 'become' adults when they hit 18, but society treats them that way. The only reason OP didn't make a thread complaining about that is because it doesn't infringe on his desire try and fuck 14 years old. If he really cared, he would move to Mauretania and change his nationality.

>Considering they have sex all the time I don't think you can prove they're too stupid when it comes to consenting to sex

Ignoring the fact that them having sex all the time is just a good demonstration of their inability to make rational decisions, people can only legally drive from an age higher than that of the sex consent threshold in most countries. Also, young people having sex with other young people is basically considered acceptable everywhere. It is caught within the law, but since the law isn't a total ass judges will consistently as a matter of precedent let them off.

>sex all the time is just a good demonstration of their inability to make rational decisions
Why does one need such rationality to have sex in your mind?

The rational part of a teen's brain isn't fully developed and won't be until age 25 or so.

>Why does one need such rationality to have sex in your mind?

It's pretty self-explanatory. The reason children can't have sex legally with older people is that they aren't capable of understanding the significance of it. If a 13 year old girl is throwing it out there and getting fucked by multiple 20 year old guys you know she's vulnerable and it's pretty obvious that it's not indicative of smart decision making.

Yeah this is essentially the substantive factual basis for it.

>Even concepts like "adolescence" are entirely modern constructs.

Dissentit adolescens Romana

What is with this association with teenagers having sex and the need of adult rationality? I'd sooner raise the age to vote to 25 before I raised the age of consent to 25. For obvious reason about which decisions require what levels of rationality.

>Gender is a social construct
>they're born with a different gender hard coded in their head!

Really zozzles my nozzles

If you will forgive me, admitting that any age as a cutoff is arbitrary seems to reduce your argument to "I want to fuck children, please let me."

That is not an argument likely to carry the day.

Not them but

Sex has serious consequences that effect not just the individuals but society as a whole, so fuck your boner society has every right of self preservation to lightly regulate sex.

>If a 13 year old girl is throwing it out there and getting fucked by multiple 20 year old guys you know she's vulnerable
One: you really don't. Not any more proof a 25 year old fucking multiple 40 year olds is vulnerable.

Two: I said 14.

Thee: you pick an unlikely scenieo to straw man all relationships which may occur between 20 year olds and 14 year olds. What about having sex with one 20 year old who's your partner?

14 is not a child. They don't act nor look like children. Also honesty in argument is always good. 16, 18 and 25 are all at arbitrary as well.

Not such a huge problem now with contraception and abortions but delaying a first pregnancy until a girl is at least 18 years of age helps to ensure a safer pregnancy and childbirth. It reduces the risk of her baby being born prematurely and/or underweight.

>Sex has serious consequences that effect not just the individuals but society as a whole
And your proof 14 year olds being able to leagally consent to sex (most wouldn't, a minority would) would be a net negative on the individual or society is what exactly? Reminder countries that have 14 as the legal age of consent (Italy, Germany, Canada in tell recently) suffer no problems from it.

I really don't think you get this. I'm exaggerating for effect, but the point still stands.

>What about having sex with one 20 year old who's your partner?

You think a 20 year old guy and 14 year old girl is acceptable?

>Reminder countries that have 14 as the legal age of consent (Italy, Germany, Canada in tell recently) suffer no problems from it.

Eh. Seeing clubs in Western Europe full of drunk 15 year old girls creeps me out. But that's just me.

We're not talking about marriage here you fucknut.

When I was 14 I blew my eyebrows off with a 5 tied together toy rocket engines and black powder.

Stop acting like a fucking moron, you know 14 year olds are idiots. You are just having trouble getting laid and thinking a14 year old is easier to manipulate.

>You think a 20 year old guy and 14 year old girl is acceptable?
Yes. Many countries do. Not just 3rd world either. First world countries have young ages of consent and suffer no problems.

>And suffer no problems

Name one 1st world country that is both legal and socially acceptable

Now name me the countries where it is socially acceptable.

Delete this degeneracy.
14yo is too young to fuck. They might think they know but actually they are not responsible and mature enough to know.

I often see 13 year old children staying in the street drinking, fucking and consuming drugs. This is just the kike master plan to destroy our societies in action. Because if you fuck up at that age chances are that you grow up with serious issues.

Laws are there to protect the children from being taken advantage by older people.

If a 14 year old girl were to have sex with a 14 year old, chances are nothing would happen if their parents found out. Maybe some harsh words.

But a 14 year old being groomed by a 30 year old or a 50 year old is too big of an age difference and mental capacity difference and power difference.

Germany, Italy and Japan. "Socially acceptable" is irrelevant.

>But a 14 year old being groomed by a 30 year old
What is this hyper-autism? Countries have it legal and guess what? No mass grooming of 14 year olds to be sex slaves occurs.

>Irrelevant
>Anything that disproves my point is irrelevant

Stay mad virgin.

Yeah but dude? The argument against 14 year olds having sex with 20, 30 or 40 year olds is basically that the 14 year old will get their feelings hurt in the process, and the idea that the law should be used to keep people from getting their feelings hurt is a bit absurd.

Because..... Ready for this....... It isn't socially acceptable to be a creepy manipulating faggot

It's not about being ready, because the law doesn't care about two 14 year olds having sex. It's about preventing an exploitive power dynamic. That dynamic only exists though because our society is fucked. Children shouldn't be purposely trained to retarded.

"social acceptability" is a fucking idiotic meme though.

You may think that I am going too far when I say that that is still so. I do not think that I am. Take one fact. You will bear with me if I mention it. It is not a pleasant fact, but the Churches compel one to mention facts that are not pleasant. Supposing that in this world that we live in today an inexperienced girl is married to a syphilitic man, in that case the Catholic Church says: ‘This is an indissoluble sacrament. You must stay together for life.’ And no steps of any sort must be taken by that woman to prevent herself from giving birth to syphilitic children. That is what the Catholic Church says. I say that that is fiendish cruelty, and nobody whose natural sympathies have not been warped by dogma, or whose moral nature was not absolutely dead to all sense of suffering, could maintain that it is right and proper that that state of things should continue.
users.drew.edu/jlenz/whynot.html

No the argument is that a 20+ year old shouldn't be allowed to manipulate 14 year olds who clearly aren't mentally ready to make the descion.

Maybe if you're autistic (really that's not even being ironic, that's pretty much the definition of autism)

Well from recent scientific studies, the human brain doesn't fully mature until ~25 years old.

So maybe the age of consent should be 25?

The light green countries don't suffer from this.

>It's an incredibly primordial desire.

So should we start legalizing all of a hormonal teenager's primordial desires?

*other colors, not light green.

There are mass grooming in those countries where its legal and are socially acceptable. Middle east/south asia is filled with people trading their children for money and debts to people who are much older.

In older times, other countries/empires also had child grooming on large scale where children are to be married to an older man for prestige/money/power.

Age of conscent being raised to 18 reduced the power gap and decreased the amount of manipulation children went through. This doesn't mean there aren't people being taken advantage of @ 18, but rather its reduced quite a bit regarding one of life's greatest decisions.

Much as I wish that I had not to write this chapter, I know that I shall have to swallow many such bitter draughts in the course of this narrative. And I cannot do otherwise, if I claim to be a worshipper of Truth. It is my painful duty to have to record here my marriage at the age of thirteen. As I see the youngsters of the same age about me who are under my care, and think of my own marriage, I am inclined to pity myself and to congratulate them on having escaped my lot. I can see no moral argument in support of such a preposterously early marriage.
Let the reader make no mistake. I was married, not betrothed. For in Kathiawad there are two distinct rites – betrothal and marriage. Betrothal is a preliminary promise on the part of the parents of the boy and the girl to join them in marriage, and it is not inviolable. The death of the boy entails no widowhood on the girl. It is an agreement purely between the parents, and the children have no concern with it. Often they are not even informed of it. It appears that I was betrothed thrice, though without my knowledge. I was told that two girls chosen for me had died in turn, and therefore I infer that I was betrothed three times. I have a faint recollection, however, that the third betrothal took place in my seventh year. But I do not recollect having been informed about it. In the present chapter I am talking about my marriage, of which I have the clearest recollection.
breakthrough.tv/earlymarriage/2013/10/mahatma-gandhi-early-marriage/

You would be okay with your 14 year old daughter having sex with an 35 year old man?

You wouldn't think less of your 25 year old son for chasing 14 year old children?

>Yes. Many countries do

I was specifically asking you. Were you raised in a backwards Arab country where such a thing is acceptable? If not, then you shouldn't have such a belief. The fact that you do suggests then that you are a form of deviant attempting to justify his belief that he should be able to fuck 14 years old when currently he is lawfully barred from doing so.

You stupid, stupid fuck.

Maybe. But people don't want it to be. So it won't be. 16 seems like a relatively sensible age.

There is no green in this picture what are you talking about?

He's really trolling at this point I think

And the reason why they shouldn't be allowed to do this is ultimately that said 14 year old will have their feelings hurt.

Check the map It isn't the countries you THINK which have relatively low ages of consent. Most Asian countries are conservative and have higher ages minus Saudi Arabia. It's Europe that has young ages.

>feelings

None of this is about feelings.

So your argument is you want to abuse 14 year olds without legal repercussions, okay

The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer—because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut.

Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

When I uploaded it the colors where green.

It's an idiotic meme when you use social acceptability as an argument for imprisoning people and making them second or third class citizens for the rest of their lives.

Feelings matter faggot, people, especially Young women can have their entire lives destroyed by creepy 30 year olds trying to get laid.

Stop acting like you're above the rest of humanity because you spend your nights performing mental gymnastics as to why you aren't pathetic.

Yeah it is, there is no good argument for statutory rape otherwise.

Nope. I find teenagers annoying and I would sooner fuck a woman in her early or mid twenties before I'd fuck a teenager regardless of legality.

Do you seriously not understand why some things are socially unacceptable? Why do you think incest is socially toxic?

Mr Stud.

Exactly. Western countries in particular. And you all know who is behind this, right?
There was no degeneracy in the soviet block.

Ayn Rand believes herself to be strong and thus believes people want her.

Its her fantasy.

>>feelings matter
No they don't.

>>people, especially Young women can have their entire lives destroyed by creepy 30 year olds trying to get laid.
Why? Because the older person was using them for sex? Too fucking bad, they just learned an important lesson, and they need to get the fuck over getting their tender feelings tread upon.

Oh OK, you weren't pretending you really are suffering from asperegers

The visgard 4 and former Warsaw Pact have it at 15 and they aren't degenerate
The only Jewish "plot" is stoping Europeans from having kids. I wonder how you do that? Perhaps make it so people at prime child rearing age can't reproduce?

>>Do you seriously not understand why some things are socially unacceptable?
Assorted cultural norms associated with religious conservatism mostly.

>>Why do you think incest is socially toxic?
The above plus the tendency to produce freakish incest children when done too much.

You dropped your Fedora

>Assorted cultural norms associated with religious conservatism mostly.

Conservative Christians used to marry and fuck 11 year olds until recently. Religious conservatism is definitely not the basis behind western age of consent laws.

What lesson? "Don't fuck people twice your age"? That's partially what age of consent laws are for, dumbass. You might want to get out of your basement and check the street for black vans.

>>Conservative Christians used to marry and fuck 11 year olds until recently.
This wasn't nearly as common as you think.

>>Religious conservatism is definitely not the basis behind western age of consent laws.
Yeah it is, it's a reaction to ongoing cultural changes that have led to teens having increasing amounts of independence from their parents control.

14 year olds are dumb, make idiotic decisions, and sex involves the risk of pregnancy which will completely wreck the child's ability to get an education.

18 year olds are almost equally retarded but they have the choice of pursuing further education or baby making.

You're right. Conservatism is keeping the old law, the status quo, etc. Age of consent is definitely not conservative view. Age of consent is the work of progressive liberals. Age of consent came with women's rights movements and child labor laws and such.

So why is age of Conesnt higher in more Christian, conservative areas of the world?

>>pregnancy
Are we pretending that abortion isn't an option now or someshit? That and condoms/contraceptives.

Well, brainwashing your girls to fuck a different man each week since 13 to 30 is not a great strategy to create stable families.

Nice threat. Mind telling me why you think somebody should be imprisoned for hurting someone's feelings?

Because progressiveness came as a force against conservative christians. Its the same with science and slavery. It rose out of needs to fight against the status quo.

Except in Italy, Austria, Germany and Portugal where age of consent is 14 that isn't a problem. Complete fantasy by tards

>So long as its a consensual act it isn't anyone's business.

Wrong.

Exactly. People didn't use to think that children were deserving of protections, that raping a kid was a crime against the father and not the kid itself. Later things changed.

Because of social movements in the 20th century, particularly Victorian England.

Islam has justification for fucking young people explicitly written into it. And few people in predominantly Muslim countries want to reform their legal systems since prime teen pussy is easier to come by with such poor education rife.

Back on topic. What "lessons" would a 14-year-old learn from being used by an older person for sex in a location with a lower age of consent? What educational value would it have?

t. fascist

That people will manipulate and lie to you for their own gain, and that you shouldn't always trust other peoples words. Although why it is that you assume that a 14 year old wouldn't just want sex from an older person as well is beyond me other then primitive and backwards notions that teenagers are something other then obnoxious horntoads.

Are we really pretending that killing babies is the correct answer to why we shouldn't be fucking 14 year old girls?

By that token, do you incest should be acceptable as well? After all you can just abort the retard spawn. Mightve been a better way to handle you.

>>Are we really pretending that killing babies is the correct answer to why we shouldn't be fucking 14 year old girls?
Huh? There's nothing wrong with abortion other then whining from obnoxious christards.

>>By that token, do you incest should be acceptable as well?
Maybe it should be acceptable, but that's irrelevant to me because again I really don't give a shit about what the average dolt considers to be socially acceptable.

>>After all you can just abort the retard spawn.
Or just take a pill or use a condom.

>>Mightve been a better way to handle you.
You sound mad for some reason.

>14 year olds are kids meme
14 year olds should be having kids, not be viewed as kids.

This thread is making me irrationally mad, and I really don't normally care about this sort of shit.

>That people will manipulate and lie to you for their own gain, and that you shouldn't always trust other peoples words.
Maybe a valid point, but why would it specifically have to be from underage sex? Doesn't the popular media throw that message around enough already?
>Although why it is that you assume that a 14 year old wouldn't just want sex from an older person as well is beyond me other then primitive and backwards notions that teenagers are something other then obnoxious horntoads.
Because, believe it or not, not all people conform to stereotypes. Just because the hormones are starting doesn't mean their thought process instantly turns to AGEGAP SEX AGEGAP SEX AGEGAP SEX. t. Someone who A) was a teenager and B) who has teenage sisters. Are they dating? Yes, of course. That's normal. But they're dating people in their own age bracket, and they aren't at it like knives.

I think OP is talking about the common definition of consent which basically means a voluntary agreement. People will often make the argument that the age of consent SHOULD be [age] because people under [age] can't properly consent, which would just be circular if they meant consent legally.

It goes like this
Gals have sex with boys, get experience fron older men and women, get together for the common project family, and once the common project is done, unless theres serious bonds inbetween, move onwards to give xp to younger boys and gals.