Is it possible for Veeky Forums to cooperate for mutual profit?

Is it possible for Veeky Forums to cooperate for mutual profit?

>In this thread we discuss potential opportunities and pitfalls for working together

If you are on Veeky Forums, you probably have more in common with other Veeky Forumsraelis than with normies. We all want to get rich, and most of us are reasonably intellegent. It's possible that we could work together for mutual profit, either involving cryptocurrencies or another means.

However, this forum is also rife with shills and scammers. Any potential plan would have to be scam-proof, which I'm not sure is possible. We would have to be aware of the prisoner's dellemna (sell-outs), as well as shills directing us to their own bags or products. No ponzi schemes among ourselves either.

Is such a thing possible in any way? Or are we a bucket of crabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTCD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Every biznessman goes full ARK
>Shill the shit out of it
>Lambos for days

ARKs actually useful

Please don't

>most of us are reasonably intellegent

I like your thoght, but I disagree here and this is the reason why I would not trust Veeky Forums-guys, even if they would be trustable (which I also highly doubt).

This is like going into the violent ward at the local nuthouse and asking Can we all work together toward our common good?

>Is it possible for Veeky Forums to cooperate for mutual profit?
Yes, absolutely. We could grab some coin and make normies buy it, just by spamming Trollbox, sending out tweets and creating bot activity. We just have to specify entry levels for noobs: i.e. don't enter at 3 sat and above. That way everyone will be happy and we'll have a good atmosphere.

>This is like going into the violent ward at the local nuthouse and asking Can we all work together toward our common good?

This. Would have been possible 10 years ago (golden tims of Veeky Forums) but not today. Too many edgelords, too many neckbeards without ideals.

I find that we can do it. But the trust is hard to believe. The current trust in biz is on ARK

No honor amongst thieves kind of thing. Dont think its possible but would be pretty dope

What you all are talking are about, that is, lack of trust and potential scamming, has a simple solution: entry levels. We set a rule - don't entry after the price went above this mark, and everything's fine, we don't dump on each other.

How can you profit me? That's kind of the biggest question here. My thing is I'm an excel wizard and have a 5 figure capital base to work with, and I'm cozy with what I'm doing. I don't think anyone on Veeky Forums has anything to offer me except some programming knowledge, and in that case I'm not interested in paying anyone for knowledge, and I'm not interested in teaching people what I know.

For now I'd just be happy discussing things in non-shill threads.

This wouldn't work there are too many commies here

> most of us are reasonably intelligent

If you think that you're the dumbest faggot of all of us

Guilty as charged

Sounds like you are the "brains". Couldn't you find a way to benefit from a couple dozen memers, tweeters, and troll box shouters? Or even a few extra pairs of eyes to bring you leads to investigate?

Setting an entry level sounds like a great idea. However it would be impossible to prevent us dumping on each other. No honor among thieves so our system would have to be intrinsically scam-resistant.

>Couldn't you find a way to benefit from a couple dozen memers, tweeters, and troll box shouters? Or even a few extra pairs of eyes to bring you leads to investigate?

Thinkable, but then there is a uneven amount of dedication, risk and profit. Everyone with money on the table has to trust the other people in a disproportionate way. How can someone with money know that the other seemingly low capital goon is not a whale that tries to profit from him for the whales?

Liek I said, I like your Idea. I just think that Veeky Forums (or Veeky Forums in general) is a bit too toxic to pull it off in a way that everyone pforits from it.

Here's an idea, what if we meme'd pepecash into reality? Everyone buys in early and then we promote it heavily. Shill it on /pol/, the donald, and twitter. Encourage right-wing talking heads to accept donations in pepe cash and vendors to accept it as payment for goods?

This actually would work.
If it wouldnt be for the fact, that /pol/tards are active here and blow the whistle as soon as it hits any market.

Rules easily broken with no personal consequences will be broken. Every time

I'm not much of a team player though, and I dislike leading people unless I have to for some reason. We could try to run a more coordinated pump, but then I'd have to teach you people about support buys, churning, and how to take profits without fucking the whole thing up, and I don't trust the anons on Veeky Forums to have the patience, capital, or iron hands to pull it off. Not really worth the effort when I can grow my BTC at 2% a day and then stack USD:BTCs gains on top of that.

People interested in PnDs have plenty of options if they take the time to look.

Or you could just get in on the coin that is actively being pumped RIGHT NOW with only 1.2 million in circulation and more and more being destroyed every day...only 20% are left from the original supply.

BitcoinDark (BTCD)

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTCD

Shut the fuck up. You are literally everything wrong with biz.

You can take your crypto currency trading game to an entire new level, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Yeah, but if a person decides to buy above the entry level, he bears the full responsibility for his potential losses.

Entry levels are just a safe zone when you can always break even

>Setting an entry level sounds like a great idea. However it would be impossible to prevent us dumping on each other.
The whole point of entry levels is that they guarantee a break-even. That is, if you buy the coin at an entry level and then miss the dump, you can still sell it at the same price you bought. What if the price goes BELOW that? Well, if the coin is shilled outside Veeky Forums, it won't. That's the simple mechanics behind it.

NICE! I just made 10% in 5 minutes.

Holy words user