I joined a group 3 days ago, made 0.2btc

I joined a group 3 days ago, made 0.2btc
And since then I can't sleep because I feel so guilty. I scammed 0.2btc out of some poor guy who probably just got into btc being very excited. I am no better than a credit card scammer.
What's even worse is those groups. Everyone is trying to take advantage of everyone else. People trying to unload bags on each other. Spaming "HOLD" while building up sell walls.
It's pathethic. And I was part of that. I still feel like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TQz5Uy
discord.gg/DZcAya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weakling
Group?

seems like investing is not for you
PUSSY

Afaik they have a stupid "audition" today looking for new members to help their group rip off other people
I don't think you would want to become one of those

Come on, hook me up
It's insanely hard to find solid PnD groups

No, I won't give you the tool to make 300% ROI a day on the back of other people

moralfag, go wagecuck for a living

Oh. This pasta again.

Also, we all can be rich. At least most of us. Faggots too dumb stay poor. Thats how it is and always was, and it will never change, bc human nature.

Good for you user realizing scamming people is not a good thing to do.
It WILL ruin your soul.
There are plenty of ways to make money without scamming people (especially in this crazy bullish crypto market).

If you ask me, just work a job, invest that money into the right coins and you will become rich.

It will help you sleep easy knowing you are bringing value instead of scamming people.

These people will learn the hard way

You probably don't even know a solid PnD group and are pulling everything out of your ass

no different than regular stocks op

discord.gg/TQz5Uy
Here
Your soul will burn in hell for it

Glad I'm not the only sane one on this board

Thanks a lot
I will be making money while youll be feeling sorry for other people

It's blood money anyway, I don't want it

How can you hate money that much

fucking send it to him then. It'll be a relief.
You're obviously a good person OP, prove it to yourself.

Already did

This. I did this once with that bot PnD group some days ago, felt really empty afterwards. It's the same as people gifting coins here to addresses, it just doesn't feel the same, but pumps and dumps are even worse. I guess I just don't have enough jewish blood in me. Tried it once regretted it, already got punished for it I feel by making losses after it, hopefully I repented already. I was taught when I was younger not to steal from simple people; these aren't massive corporations, it's just your everyday folk. Also karma is also a thing, don't think this is luck, this is an obvious setup and you will give back what you took before. Just my 2 cents.

Honestly, I don't see how those anonymous p&d groups work, You can't really control each other or know what other person is doing

joining a group is a crutch. if you can spot them then you have the tool needed already.

btw you shouldnt feel too bad because most of the people doing trades are in it for the money anyway.

there are no legitimate PnD groups. You will get double-jewed.

There are, but it is really hard to get into
And you end up being a scammer anyways

Got banned for.not having enough capital
Faggots whales

kek
How much are they asking minimum?

>pretend to feel regret about being part of P&D group
>make Veeky Forums niggaz thirsty
>"fine I'll tell you how to join them"
>get new members to pump a coin
>dump on those bitches

mfw greedy bitches got outsmarted

0.1btc

this desu, they will dump on you at 5sat or something

dump on them at 4 sat

t. shitskin pajeet

as far as I understood they want us to bring down the first wall and they themselves will pump until 5
abyways Im outta here

expect shilling threads

this is a big scam anyway see

Kek. This was actually pretty funny.

I feel bad for anyone who bought bomb at 2 sat, lol. if you wanna recoup some of your losses, hop in, we're gonna buy out the 1sats they panic dumped after cleaning you out then shill it ourselves. Got about an hour, and we have a whale to back us

discord.gg/DZcAya

Look at it like you tought the new poor guy a very valuable lesson about trading.

I personally started with $300, built it up to $1200 then lost $1,000 in a 12 hour period and that was the greatest learning experience ever. I'm up to 25.5k right now after having withdrawn 7k. Those people you scammed will learn something and many of them will go on to make plenty of money.