Assuming I want 5-10% daily profits from my investment...

Assuming I want 5-10% daily profits from my investment, how difficult would it be to diversify in order to achieve those returns? Which coins should be my main priority?

Instead of following the pumps, I discovered I'm more satisfied if my capital grows slow but steady.

Disclaimer: I'm talking about a

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GBYTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>5-10% daily
>steady
Leave.

By now I know there are red days when -10% losses are almost inevitable, but those days aren't common. The green are.

You missed the boat kid

NOT IN A BUBBLE

Retarded kid who has no idea how investments and money work.

lol.

most hedge funds are happy with 5-10% a YEAR not a DAY.

this is peak bubble

But these are not hedge funds, user. These are crypto and the market is still young and booming.

Maybe in 2-3 more years it will stagnate, but not right now. Now it's up and running.

i make 5% per day on 1broker.cc just from copying 10 good traders. That is 5% in Bitcoin.

But these faggots say it's impossible. I'm starting to think there are many Anons are truly impatient and lose money in almost every trade.

nothing can every grow 5-10% per day.

If OP has 10k like he said, and grew it at 5% per day for a year, he would have 500billion in 1 year (he would be bigger than AMAZON and GOOGLE).

If he grew it at 1% per day, he would have 400k in just 1 year, and 15million after 2 years.

just lol.

>Disclaimer: I'm talking about a

you said 10k and thats the amount I calculated with.

It has nothing to do with volume. It has everything to do with growth that is completely and totally unsustainable.

Why? Total Marketcap is $103,953,466,132 and total volumen is $3,163,309,026. That's incresing every day.

Getting a daily 5% out of 10k would be perfectly viable right now if you hold the right coins.

and jsut to show you how retarded you are.

lets say you have 1k. and you get 10% a day like you said.

in one year you would have one quintillion.

LOL. fucking retard needs to go back and do grade 6 math again before worrying about investing

read this again
if you grow 10k at 5% per day for a full year (365days) you will literally be bigger than amazon and google.

its not possible

I don't know about you, but I have been growing at a very generous state every day on Etherium despite my dumb decisions that have hindered me from even more gains.

And you can read this again:

but you have not gotten anywhere close to 5% per day or you would already be a millionaire unless youve been here like a week

But then you would be larger than google after a year! It is not possible!

Earning 500 dollars (5% profit of 10.000) every day doesn't make you Google in my example. It's roughly 182.500 dollars in a year, not taking into account the BTC increase in value.

I'm using that example because obviously a 5% growth of the total amount would be massive, truly difficult to manage and market breaking, so to keep it simple I reduced the amount to 10.000

It's not possible past a certain point. As your capital increases, your return decreases. The issue is just where exactly that happens and how set you are once you go in to cash-out-all-your-gains mode.

Your example is stupid and arbitrary.

No, it isn't. Let's take a look at a random portfolio I just stole from a random user.

Around 9500 dollars, +5,77% in 24%

And yes, we all know there are days that our net worth go down by 5/10%, the so feared correction days. You can insert them in the equation if you like.

bump. This conversation is useful to Veeky Forums, not like shilling.

Veeky Forums is fucking weird on this front. People in crypto will hear you say you make a respectable 3-5% a day and tell you you're fucking up, while no-coiners jump on the fact that maintaining that growth rate indefinitely isn't possible.

I still haven't got a very clear picture of where exactly the insane gains stop because no one ever posts how they make a living off this shit. They have allegedly massive crypto fortunes they never withdraw from, and in fact couldn't due to withdrawal limitations. I mean it makes sense because I'm probably not going to spell out how I withdraw my gains when I get there, so I don't know why anyone else would share.

That's the weird part that got my attention, indeed. There are examples of people making tons of earnings off crypto, and when the market goes well, as you said, everybody laughs at a 3-5% daily profit.

My conclusion is that when people get a net worth of 100.000 they go into stealth mode and never reveal that information. Or they go into full manipulating whale shilling mode to keep the 5% profit up by fucking anons up.

They make 100% gains once or twice a month, while losing money the rest of the time going all in on random shitcoins, then laugh at the people who "only" make an average of 1-2% a day. (Which is hard to do in the long run)

It's not really hard to do, it's just a question of sustainability. Obviously you get too big and you can't buy/sell at the market price, which eats in to your gains, and a good portion of fiat gains has been BTC shooting up. That's why I've taken to tracking both how many Bitcoins I make in a day on top of how much my portfolio grew in dollars, because if BTC crashes it takes my whole portfolio with it.

That's the rub, though. If we all knew what BTC was going to do in the future, we'd be much more sure of this whole gains business.

As it stands, I know the gains are huge, but then so is the risk and lack of regulations. My first hope is to get my seed money out before the music stops, and my second is to get enough money extracted from this racket to retire.

THERE'S STILL TIME

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GBYTE

Thank me later.

Get out shill

>he didn't buy the dip

could've made 10% in 30 seconds

oh well

Read the OP:

>Instead of following the pumps, I discovered I'm more satisfied if my capital grows slow but steady.

we are in a rare time when bitcoin and a lot of alts are constantly going up
this time won't last forever
you can lend bitcoin and earn about .1% a day guaranteed