What are the natural borders of Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/wiedervereinigung-moskau-bot-verhandlungen-ueber-ostpreussen-an-a-695928.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing

Everything you see in that image
We need some living space

>negative population growth
>needs living space
The 19th century called. They want their demographics back.

In Hell.

At the bottom of North Sea

>Maas
>Memel
>Etsch
>Belt

It's all there.

It's current borders

BORDERS ARE DETERMINED BY THE STATE; THE STATE IS DETERMINED BY THE NATION; THE NATION IS CONSTITUTED BY THE FOLK.

FOLKS DO NOT OCCUR NATURALLY; THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY FORMED, THUS, THEY ARE ARTIFICIAL.

BORDERS ARE NOT NATURAL, BUT ARTIFICIAL.

You don't have to shout man

folks occur naturally, when I sank my cock into your mother's tender precious pussysnatch all those years ago that was just me reacting to my instincts, I did not design you

French-Polish border on the Elbe.

>natural
>borders

This

Personally I think the 1938 was the best.

Um, excuse me but the German population is on the rise, thank you.

My neighbor Selim actually just had his 7th kid

Her current borders.

>natural borders
With that aside, Germany needs to be balkanized as soon as possible before they destroy Europe for the third time in about a century.

Britain needs to be plastered with nukes and nerve gas then

The only acceptable answer

>negative population growth
This is because we don't have living space.

This.

right here

Folk really isn't a good substitute for Volk

I second this. Königsberg and Prussia are rightful German clay.

Well it was offered to Germany by the end of the Cold War and they refused to take it back. There is nothing German about it anymore, neither the architecture nor the population resembles anything about Prussia.

I thought we got past the yelling namefigs

Are you retarded?

They're different words for the same concept. One is English, the other German.

>neither the architecture nor the population resembles anything about Prussia
The Allies saw to it that the German population was removed. And Russia illegally occupies Königsberg.

Not illegally. Like I said, Gorbachov offered it back to the Germans and they said they don't want it anymore.

Illegally, like I said, because he offered it only if Germany forgave tens of billions in debt. A sour proposition, really. The continued Russian presence there is still illegal.

The world

I think we can all agree that the only really German territory is Frankfurt, the rest is just land they stole from other peoples.
Therefor I propose we cut down Germany to the size of Frankfurt + suburbs and deport all Germans there.
There would be about ~261'769 G*rmans per square km, which is about 3x Mumbai's population density. I'm sure they can manage that.

FPBP

>Folk do not occur naturally
they do? how retarded are you?

I thought natural borders implied rivers, mountain ranges and the like

This

Germany is a degenerate country because she isn't based on one race but on a mix of R1A-R1B-I1 People

Von der Maas bis an die Memel, von der Etsch bis an den Belt.

What's unnatural is typing all caps. Your asshattish cry for attention hurts the eyes.

>Natural

>Well it was offered to Germany by the end of the Cold War and they refused to take it back.

What the fuck are you on about, I'm pretty sure germany was basically forced to relinquish any claims on that area.

>natural borders
Not a thing, borders are a delusion arising from the reductive nature of human cognition. Everything is intimately connected in numerous ways across many mediums. It's all the same shit. To anthropomorphize this for you it's different countries are like hands and feet, connected to eachother and coming from the same being, separated they are not functional. You can't divide earth into its constituent parts and expect that to be existential reality.
>*throws science at u*
www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/principles-of-landscape-ecology-13260702

this if I have to be honest

Not that guy, but he's right.
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/wiedervereinigung-moskau-bot-verhandlungen-ueber-ostpreussen-an-a-695928.html

>urals
>alps
>Carpathian mountains
>caucasian mountains

>The continued Russian presence there is still illegal.
Nope. The 2+4 Treaty clearly set the German borders to their current state. It also serves as a peace treaty. The only people denying this are nazis and Reichsbürger whackjobs.

Everything

G*rms have no natural borders, they live on 100% stolen clay.

Praise dog

If Germany were to absorb all of modern-day Poland AND East Prussia, should Lithuania go to Russia or Germany?

Seriously, fuck the Oder-Neisse line, fuck Poland getting every last scrap of eastern Germania, and fuck Germany being undermined and shrunken to being below relevance of every other European power because the Nazis happened and then were made ground zero of the fucking Cold War.

Why does modern Germany use the gold stripe in their flag when Austria is still a separate state?

Nice bait

>Germania
Are you some sort of beaner if you call it that?

It's basically the easiest term I can think of for "Europe between France and Russia that isn't the Balkans"

Answer my question. My guess is Brazil.

Nah, I'm just a really stupid Canadian.

>FOLKS DO NOT OCCUR NATURALLY; THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY FORMED
Where do you think culture comes from? It doesn't fall from the clouds, it emanates out of the people.

>what are mountains
>what are seas
>what are watersheds

From the Meuse to the Memel,
From the Adige to the Belt,

/thread

I aint no German-boo but this seems pretty accurate

>replying to a literal retard

You realise this makes YOU the idiot, right?

This. fpbp Germany was a mistake.

What's your point?

Minus Sudetenland because we respect Bohemia's natural borders

Damn, I wanted to post that.

>plastered
One of usa smaller nukes fired from a shoulder mounted system from France would gobble up the entire island.

it looks germany is going the eat the Czech Republic.
> RARRR