A very detailed post on why you should be wary of XBY

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

Anyone even considering investing in XBY should read through it in its entirety.

dutchfag with 7 day reddit account

the post is very well written but doesnt really say anything of substance, making me really think this is dutchfag taking on my dare to post his 'thoughts' on a regular board

>dutchfag
What's his deal anyway? Why is he so butthurt?

he invested at low sat price, got static and broke it later because he sold at a dip bellow 1000, thats what i got from the story anyways. nothing in his writings is clear

So, wait the developer isn't really Hungarian? I mean, follow that link that Googles the only other username to really make substantial commits and shares the devs name.He is making commits to a project named after the Florida company...so I'd he really in Florida? If so, then CCREVOLUTION is lying and he's right. In slack, he said he is in Hungary. If that's true, should be easy to prove. Where is his boarding pass? Also, he claims to have video , let's see the video

you're free to ask those questions user, i cant really give you an answer doe. go on slack and ask or smth

Be very careful, user. Lest you as well be accused of being the infamous dutchdude. Clearly not a word can be said about their precious XBY

Damn dude.. You're the scammer Dutchfag. You spend an insane amount of time going after these guys in the name of "trying to help others". Come on man, this obviously is about nothing more than getting some pay back. It's obvious you have a axe to grind with them. You my man are the true scam...

Some real facts
>xby is a high risk investment
>tech not guaranteed to be running for a while
>dedicated dev team and active community
First phase is almost done though
I bought this coin on a whim after reading shill threads on biz
Been holding it since 250 sats and I've thought about selling more than once but I keep holding out hope that it's going to go higher
Following market trends pretty well right now
Whatever you think about this coin it's not some shit pump scam that faggots push on here. You could def buy the troughs and sell the peaks and come out ahead, but I feel comfortable holding this coin long term and I think anybody that buys even here will see 300-400% gains

I've watch you berate and kick a multitude of people who have come to you to ask the hard questions.

I am sure of it that you are part of the "board" and would not be surprised to open my slack and see you discussing this matter in general as we speak. Your words will now ring hollow, if you do not instead of attacking the messenger, refute the points being made. I am not one to be intimated by your childish tactics and bullying. Refute or the world will see that you offer nothing but resistance to truth.

Seek help. Your madness in now delving into paranoia...

i really dont get the amount of fud surrounding this coin

yeah, its super risky, but so is every coin below the top 5 coins

Lel, its Dutchfag confirmed. He's taken on a new persona. His old posts were the "asshole elitist" persona. This one seems to be the "concerned truther" persona. I said this before and I'll say it again, he's a sociopath that will take on different personas in order to FUD the coin. I know because I did this too when I was super depressed years ago and spent all my time on here. He's way, way worse then I ever was though.

Dutchude wins the internet award for the creepiest autist on the internet. I wouldnt be surprised if he stalks people IRL. Prolly was that skinny loser who stalked girls in HS and got bullied for it.

Oh yea and watch here comes the IP rotation, I gaurantee you 10-20 posts on this thread and he'll have concerned 4channers "agreeing" with him, he makes good points, yaddya yaddya. Like I said, he's a sociopath. No shame in samefagging.

I assure you, I am not he, and he is not me. I am not Dutch. Feel free to come to reddit and respond civilly

>Feel free to come to reddit and respond civilly

Remember Dutch's earlier posts? He was hyper aggressive. Did that for 4 days straight. Took a 2 day break. Now he's back, roleplaying a Reddit debater. Dutchdude, you are one of the biggest creeps I've ever seen on the internet. You need to get out and get a life.

It's just one of Dutch's multiple personalities.

poor stupid fuck. Why is this people even allowed to handle money? I understand that our gains are coming from this buy high sell low spaguetti hands retards but still, how can they lead normal lives if they fuck up so easily handling money?

Imagine being so mad online because you didn't get into somebody's secret friend club that you lurk in their threads for weeks posting the same tired negs. Lmfao

apparently theres more to the story, read the reddit comments

imagine being so paranoid, that anyone who even mentions XBY without the word pump next to it is immediately a sociopath

lemme tell you something amigo. Veeky Forums is not reddit, it's not facebook, imgur, camgirls.com or tumblr. the posts you're replying to so harshly are all jokes that really hold no emotional value, even if they 'seem' angry. you're being trolled because what you wrote on reddit held no substance, no real evidence or real points. most of the story is while elaborately and very well written - nonsense. if you actually did follow the market and made some valid, extensive research you would see that this coin isn't anything different than all of the other shilled coins in terms of market response. the only thing that's different here is that people have something to write 'detailed' posts on - the previous scam that it was built on and the jokes for the deaf autist dev.

if you're really trying to help people then good, cool, all the best, but nobody cares.

That is where you are wrong. I connected to XVG and had a wonderful conversation with their developer who was more than happy to answer all of my questions, and address all of my concerns.

The people in the slack channel were also very nice and helpful, and made sure that I was directed to the proper resources rather than berated, muted, or outright kicked out of chat. You guys operate like a mafia, and its no wonder why.

?? what does xvg have to do with a low tier coin such as xby?

im not even on slack, slack is a terrible app. im just pointing out that your reddit post is empty of content. it's just empty words, like the ones dutchfag was so angrily and enthusiastically spreading

HERE LET ME MAKE SOME ***real *** RESEARCH FOR A SHILLED OUT COIN THAT EVERYONE SAYS IS A SCAM

> jumps on another coin's slack

yeah bro extensive research there.

What other research would you like me to do?
There is no code, no whitepaper, no technology, no identity for the team, no reason it is priced as it is.

Its just FOMO. Where there is only FOMO and no fundamentals, things start stinking.

When the team can do nothing to address any of the obvious conflicting issues of their official narrative - starts looking like more of scam.

When the official team for a coin that supposedly going to change the game is so concerned about short term price trends? Most define PND scam.

To put it another way, we all agree that other coins that are shilled here by bagholders are shitcoins, because only a bagholder would come to Veeky Forums to shill their coins.

So, what they hell do you call it when the dev and the official "board members" aka. inner circle of a coin come shill the coin? Thats called a scam my friend