Why is this the best of sub saharan African civilization?

How come sub saharan Africa has never invented a wheel, or crafted a sea worthy ship, or mined for previous metals, or any metals for that matter?

Is it Their lack of neanderthal DNA? (Neanderthals where the inventors of the first musical instruments, the first sculptures/carvings etc etc)

Is it that their IQ is an average of 80?

You want to know how I know you donĀ“t frequent this board?

Because I don't bait people and asked a legitimate question?
This board is relatively new, don't act like an elitist old fag.

>I don't bait people

Muslim missionaries probably built that.

hint: it's not actually because you're just so much more clever than them

How many layers of irony is that?

I never said I was, and I never claimed I singlehandedly built every single non sub saharan civilization. Strawman game strong.

How come in a climate so comfortable, beasts so docile, and resources plentiful, not one sub saharan thought to build a wheel?
4000 years ago Native Britons, before roman occupation, where mining tin and malachite to make bronze/copper tools.
They crafted war chariots, tamed horses so well that even the Romans admired them.
Meanwhile sub saharan Africa has done nothing of value.

/thread
(you)
go back to /pol/
you reddit no me reddit no you reddit

There you go, now let us have our board you worthless shitposter.

>How come in a climate so comfortable, beasts so docile, and resources plentiful, not one sub saharan thought to build a wheel?
Why did the majority of people on the planet not figure it out? The wheel was only independently invented a handful of times. Most people who made innovations in wheeled transportation never actually invented the wheel.
Also, do you actually think that black africans didn't know about metallurgy? The first africans were forging iron in 1500 BC and it had pretty much spread to the entirety of the continent by 400 AD.

>subsaharan Africa
>comfortable climate and docile beasts

>Nubia in present-day Northern Sudan and Southern Egypt, was referred to as "Aethiopia" ("land of the burnt face") by the Greeks.[54]

Nubia at her greatest phase is considered Sub-Saharan Africa's oldest urban civilisation. Nubia was a major source of gold for the ancient world. Nubians built famous structures and numerous pyramids. Sudan, the site of ancient Nubia, has more pyramids than anywhere in the world.[55]

Because they easily adopted those from other people.

Just like how Germanics adopted metal work from Celts.

Ever heard of RSA?

OP, If I asked you to build pic related, could you?

OP is a dumbass, true, but that is a terrible argument.

Wrong board OP. Facts, statistics, and logic are for /pol/

The polls that said Hillary had 99% of winning were statistics too.

it's pretty sparsely populated compared to eurasia.
Not much point in cities, monunents, or scribes when the largest tribe is like 100 people.

Why? he implies it's a low IQ architecture. Anyways I'll never understand why people need to belittle SSA, when they think Celtic and Viking were civilizations to behold.

Why do they need to say that there are two Africas and they are not the same? Is it just pleasure to be mean? I don't get the "wewuzz" meme either, why does it bother them so much?

It's for the great part isolation from the rest of humanity during a very long time, most contact and cultural exchange was minimal. Access to seas where civilization emerged-mind you, in countries that aren't IQ jewels today- also helped.

IQ and causality is a very complicated issue, but making causal statements like that about average IQ is misguided on many levels. First, you'd have to demonstrate that there aren't other variables (see: previous paragraphs) having a role in the success or failure of subsaharan peoples. Welcome to problems of social sciences. Second, there are demonstrable factors affecting IQ and cognitive ability that happen AFTER birth, as a response to nutrition, stimulation , etc. Third, by our current IQ averages (always pinned at 100, making the whole scale changeable) our grandparents in the 30s would have had IQ scores of around 80-85 on average. Education and health back then were nothing compared to the present, and this was well into the industrial revolution. The scores of our less educated and familiar with abstract thought ancestors should tell us something about the scores of another group of people with little development to improve living conditions would score on a test they're completely unfamiliar with

>when they think Celtic and Viking were civilizations to behold.
Nobody talked about them. Face it, you had great civilizations in India, China, Japan, Siam. Mayas had a great civilization despite being isolated. When Europeans invaded Africa, they were far from impressed.

>when they think Celtic and Viking were civilizations to behold
why do people keep saying this? who the fuck even holds this opinion?

this is a bloody strawgiant

Replying to shit bait for lulz

>How come sub saharan Africa has never invented a wheel

Since when has a wheel been used in measuring how advanced a civilization is? Were the Inca "barbarians" because they didn't use the wheel?

(Also sub-saharans might've used wheels, I don't know because it really isn't an important piece of knowledge)

>or crafted a sea worthy ship
They did, faggot.

>or mined for previous metals, or any metals for that matter?

Mali was known for its huge quantities of gold and the Bantu peoples invented iron refining smithing by themselves and were pretty damn good at it

>Is it Their lack of neanderthal DNA? (Neanderthals where the inventors of the first musical instruments, the first sculptures/carvings etc etc)

Neanderthals weren't smarter or more developed than Homo Sapiens. There's no evidence for that.

Not to mention the fact that they had populations in sub-Saharan Africa as well.

>Is it that their IQ is an average of 80?

What is this based on? And if it is true, how about we measure the average IQ of 18th century European farmers? I hope you don't think IQ is purely genetic.

>Were the Inca "barbarians" because they didn't use the wheel?
Something that's always ignored in these threads is that wheeled transport wasn't just absent from Africa and the Americas, but also the Middle East from the late Roman period on. The camel, which was also present in much of Africa, had made them obsolete.

>How come in a climate so comfortable, beasts so docile, and resources plentiful

low effort bait

The Djenne mosque was actually built by the French colonial administration.
Pic related is how it looked like before the French rebuilt it.

oops

>never invented a wheel
Numibians, Ethipoians ans Somalians did

>crafted seaworthy ships
Somalians did

> mined for previous metals
Ever heared abot the gold coast?

>or any metals for that matter
Most Sub saharan african societies had a well developed ironworking culture.

All of your arguments are strawmen. Feel free to move the goalpost now.