Um..... my portfolio is barely moving for a week

Um..... my portfolio is barely moving for a week.

Is the party over? Should I cash out?

Ho lee fuck there's a lot of dumb money on this board

>Here dear son, its when i realice the normies will kill crypto.

Can you stare at a cookie for 10 minutes without eating it?

strat, dgb, and sc holder here

it's been a week and my chart has only showed this downtrend of bitcoin

the peak on the left is about 1.36 btc, which would be about $3842 right now

forgot the fucking picture
bottom line is that hodling doesnt seem to be working
i bought too high and volumes are falling

starting to get really pissed, especially because fucking STRAT AND DGB had major spikes yesterday which vanished overnight

You cannot expect a constant growth without any calm zone or even some heavy correction, hold

calm zone? a week of constant decline? ill give things another week, this market shouldnt lull for any longer than that.

>he bought at the peak

But in all seriousness, get out now if you're not willing to have patience. Getting antsy and trading around too much leads to bad decisions, trust me

sell everything
you arent made for crypto

Invest in better coins. My week's been good.

strat at 365k,
sc at 650,
and dgb at 1900 and 2121
are not unreasonable
(the sc one was a bit high, but it did go to 740 an hour after i bought it)
going to keep hodling though because im not a lil bitch

l2 trade nub

Why not? Should it have exploded like it did over the last month? I bought more BTC in May at $1,685 and more ETH at $83 so someone who just got started in ETH would have tripled their investment.

There is absolutely no way that can keep up and there might be big dips before it settles. If it takes longer than usual it's because it was a crazy month.

You'll hardly notice that part of the chart when it's put into a year long view. Things always look much worse in the short term.

Why don't you actuall take the time to learn to day-trade propertly. Then you can make money regardless if the market is bullish or bearish.

I know "Just buy, hold and you'll be rich" is an attractive option for the lazy but it's like betting on a horse. i.e gambling.

That's quite the ride, user

Do you have any tutorials I can read?

well that one crazy dip right before the 5th was a clerical error.

its diversified af tho, no memecoins
idk what r u doing

>day trade is not gambling

if u want real gains follow crypto cashtag on twitter buy their calls and u will be always up

"barely moving for a week."........... Cash out, donate the money for a good cause and then kill yourself, in a violent manner. People as dumb as you really should not bother with crypto.

I followed ETC and XRP and still at a loss

You can't draw anything meaningful from a week of movement.

Pic related, how my actual retirement plan does over a week vs how it's done over several years

wtf is this what real investment looks like??? 10k to 30k in 14 years?????

I went from 10k to 100k in 1 week of crypto lol

I shouldve been a millionaire by now

they shilled etc at 10 you supposed to sell at 20, ripple is just cripple, also cryptoyoda is a newbie dont listen to him,

Fixed that for you

>A.D. 2k17.06.
>still a nocoiner

Findin a statistically probably situtaion and grinding it out over and over with a solid risk management strategy is not gambling.

Buying random crap that looks like it's going up is gambling.

Yes, in fact target-date Vanguard mutual funds are basically the best, most reliable way to retire.

Pic related is what it estimates I'll have in income between the ages of 65 and 90, assuming my wages grow at a pace of 2% a year, I continue getting 4-6% returns, and continue investing the same proportion of my income (6% per month with match up to 2.5%) for the duration of my career. I'm actually in better financial shape for retirement than 90%+ of other 25 year olds.

Do Americans still think they're going to get to retire? Holy shit haha

I stopped being a nocoiner a week ago. Invested a bit shy of $300 since the first and am sitting on 530 or so.

I'm taking a similar approach to my crypto portfolio, in that I'm choosing more 'risky' coins (XVG, RDD, maybe DGB) in higher proportion as I start out, then will transition to better value-proposition coins like ARK, MAID, Stratis, XRP over time as my portfolio increases in size. Currently holding this basket of bags:

MAID, DGB, ARK, XVG, RDD, SC, SWT, WAVES, STRAT, XRP, BAY, VTR

My actual retirement plan is to build an off-grid-capable home in eastern washington/northern idaho and try to be as self sufficient as possible, in hopes that the retirement funds will bridge whatever gaps between myself and complete self-sufficiency remain. There's a network of preppers out here and I have plenty of emergency supplies and food saved up to hedge bets; on the other hand, I should make sure I prep for 'business as usual' too.

>I'm actually in better financial shape for retirement than 90%+ of other 25 year olds
Wow, we're all so impressed. 75 years from now you'll actually have money? Fucking hell, nocoiners are dumber than dirt. I've made $30k in the past month from an $9k investment. Continue wagecucking for my noseberg while I do whatever I want all day. Maybe you'll get to enjoy your life when you're 65 and have worked like a dog for 4 decades. Enjoy your little gold star. Keep it up!

This, seriously. "I'll be REALLY COMFORTABLE when I'm 65 years old!"

pathetic. Guess it's your own life to waste, wagecuck. I'd like to be comfortable BEFORE i'm fucking senile, personally.

I'm not a nocoiner though, I've been mining for a couple months (admittedly not making a whole lot, like 0.004 btc/day worth) and have an admittedly small crypto portfolio.

But looking long-term, I would rather have retirement assets both in the crypto market and in more stable mutual funds in case one or the other takes a dive.

I'm also hedging bets against the collapse of civilization by being in an area with significant prepper presence, stockpiling medical supplies and food, and planning off-grid-capable living arrangements.

Also, what makes you think crypto won't enter a several year dip, like it did after the last bull-market? Sure, you'll regain value eventually, but you won't be able to draw a steady stream of income from trading during the bear market from which to make a living.

I have a household to support, which means health insurance, car insurance, home insurance, utilities, food, clothes, etc. All stuff that really needs a stable income stream and budget.

How much money are you pulling in per month that you can actually use? Like $3-4k/mo?

Just convert to ETH and hang the fuck on. Simple

I CANT EVEN! ROFL

cash out? no. But maybe a little bit to diversify your holding into more coins. The trend these last few months is a few actual promising coins get high, folks throw their profits in cheap ass, high circulating currency coins so they have a ton, hype these coins...sucker in newbs to by these during the spike prices so the original buyers profit.. find another cheap ass high circulating coin...rinse and repeat.

Stick with actual, developement coins that arent' overvalued and just sit back. If your caught up in watching the markets raise/lower every so often each day. You will loose sight of the actual promising coins.

I'm up 20% this week user

Too much /biz in your portfolio you