Is bitcoin going to survive the USAF fork?

NOPE! the flippening will kill it and alt to fiat instant trader currencies will boom, like blockpay etc

I'm running a UASF node its basically risk=free to try and signal it. All the risk is on the miners. Will they keep mining a worthless chain? Attack ours and which would cause a reorg on their old chain (they lose their coins)?
The chinks will capitulate and ultimately have to signal Segwit. Then we can actually go $10k+

if I use the Bitcoin core wallet I'll be safe right?
in case of fork I'll have the 2 coins somehow?

it's going to $10 or $10,000

Yes, after August 1st *dont do any transactions on the network* until this is all worked out. You will know when its resolved (it might be very fast).

twf when you don;t understed what are you talking about but feel its important

long story short, move to ETH before aug 1

not worth the risk, and it'll dump (news) before any pump

Terrible idea

Holy shit, that wall has more ass than she does

why its gonna crash?

yes staying in btc is a terrible idea

the core devs aren't even on board with segwit 2x, and segwit was their fucking idea

>ctrl+f "reason"
>No results

kek

/r/bitcoin says yes!
/r/btc says bitcoin is being censored and says no!

Biz continues to call each other insults and shill.

This market is done boys. Get your phat check and bounce.

segwitx2 is some half ass wall st deal.
Its already crumbling, businesses involved in it are already withdrawing from it after discovering much of it they didnt agree to. UASF is the original segwit. It solves fees and transaction speed and scaling.
The only reason there is any debate is because the chinese who have a monopoly on mining will lose their ASICBOOST hack which mines more blocks for them, but doesnt actually process any transactions (aka they are leeching from the network).

yeah it doesn't matter to me, i'm 95% eth + eth tokens.

bitcoin is fucked

ETH will have horrible scaling issues within the next year, Raiden is way behind schedule and lead Dev Vlad Zamfir has even stated he has no clue how ETH is going to solve its scaling issues. it has issues from a single ICO. Imagine if businesses actually start using the network instead of just talking about it. I'm a large BTC and ETH holder and to be honest, if this works out for bitcoin and the miners signal segwit, its gona crush the alts and rally over 10kUSD.

yeah well bitcoin is going to have major scaling problems- oh wait it already does.

so both are fucked, but btc is fucked right now and eth is still safe for the time being. pretty obvious choice there.

This. Ethereum's future issues are so complicated nobody knows how it will even work, even the devs are winging it at this point. Just wait until Vitalik tires to put in proof of stake and it chain splits a 3rd time. If you think bitcoin is unstable and shaky, that last thing you want is to put your money in ethereum, especially when it just went up 20x in the last 2 months lol.

Segwit is shit you fucking retard,we need bigger block size, brainwashed mongoloid

Well a 60 billion market cap and the ETH alliance members show that this is very viable. Semantics at this point bear no relevance whatsoever as compared to the current market value.

I was in ETh from the beginning, before biz even knew what the fuck it was. I got the ICO and mined from day 0.
I was there last summer when i to hardfork to a new chain because *A BUG LOST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SO THE DEVS DID A BAILOUT*.
I remain bullish and still have all my ETH, but im very cautious. When teh scaling issues come, I'll be the first one out with biz has no clue whats going on.